cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm still locked out of DK cause I quit my cell phone. If that is how they want to do verification then they lost my business and not going to the trouble to get back on DK. I may join ESPN  this week before the SB. I'm doing okay at FD now and just won on the horses a bit ago.

Oh I see, when you said you let your cell phone run out earlier, I thought you meant the battery died. ☝️

How many books do people generally belong to?  I started with Sportsbetting.ag because gambling was illegal in MD, then when it became legal I signed up for DK so my bud could get a referral bonus.  Pretty much only use DK now. 🤔

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Oh I see, when you said you let your cell phone run out earlier, I thought you meant the battery died. ☝️

How many books do people generally belong to?  I started with Sportsbetting.ag because gambling was illegal in MD, then when it became legal I signed up for DK so my bud could get a referral bonus.  Pretty much only use DK now. 🤔

I have 4 total but only using FD now and my primary one cause it has horse racing as well. Bet Rivers I liked a lot and may go back to it at some point. Going to try ESPN this week. 

2 day turnaround for the Jayhawks after playing Houston and now on the road in Manhattan. 

Kansas State +5.5

• Like 1

Happy hour boost on DK - don’t know how long it lasts but Christian McCafferty o 30 rush yards in each half +120. I see SF winning this game and him carrying the ball a sh1t ton 

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Kyle Irving O 24.5 points

Kyle Irving O 4.5 Rebounds

Tyrese Maxey O 30.5 Points

Anthony Davis U 26.5 Points

How have you been doing on these?

16 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

How have you been doing on these?

Not to bad and winning more then losing. My strat is I check players averages and if the props points are lower I make the bet. Also when a top score is out I like to take the 2nd high scorer on the team and seems to be where most of the points end up. Why I took Maxey tonight.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Not to bad and winning more then losing. My strat is I check players averages and if the props points are lower I make the bet. Also when a top score is out I like to take the 2nd high scorer on the team and seems to be where most of the points end up. Why I took Maxey tonight.

Keep posting. I will tail 

• Like 1

I'm thinking about looking for possible blowout games and taking some unders in them since top players will be bench early when games are out of hand. Haven't tried much of that yet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Kyle Irving O 24.5 points

Kyle Irving O 4.5 Rebounds

Tyrese Maxey O 30.5 Points

Anthony Davis U 26.5 Points

Maxey didn't even come close and I sucked tonight, 2-2 tonight.

15 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Happy hour boost on DK - don’t know how long it lasts but Christian McCafferty o 30 rush yards in each half +120. I see SF winning this game and him carrying the ball a sh1t ton 

It's gone. I opted in for this yesterday but didn't place the bet...figured I'd do it before the game on Sunday. But it must have been for "Happy Hour" only as the token is not in my rewards any longer. Oh well...I'll check out Happy Hour today and act quickly if I like the prop.

12 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Maxey didn't even come close and I sucked tonight, 2-2 tonight.

Actually, Maxey unders has been a freaking wagon. 

kuminga points and Segun (Rockets) rebounds or assists overs has been an atm lately too. Harden assists as well

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Actually, Maxey unders has been a freaking wagon. 

kuminga points and Segun (Rockets) rebounds or assists overs has been an atm lately too. Harden assists as well

Thanks cool to know and Anthony Davis's O rebounds have been money as well.

Homer pick disclaimer 

Dayton -1.5 

St Joes is a tough team for the Flyers and it’s a road game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Luke Doncic O 32.5 -118

Paolo Banchero O 21.5 - 105

Bam Adebayo O 16.5 -118

2 for 3 tonight and a little bit of a profit. Got suckered into Bam and should have known his points was lower than should have been.

I was sent here in a Delorean to deliver these picks. 

Kansas City vs San Francisco 

San Francisco -1.5 

Brandon Aiyuk u 24.5 longest reception

Patrick Mahomes o 25.5 rushing

Juaun Jennings u 14.5 receiving

Travis Kelce o 70.5 receiving

More to come later. 

JT +1100 boosted to 1400.  10 dollar max.  

Theegala 40-1

Van Rooyan 90-1 (a couple days ago it has since dropped)

Also forgot that I grabbed Yu Sunday night 150-1.  His Arizona connections I read about.  He wont win but he is now like 70-1.  Decent hedge spot maybe.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

JT +1100 boosted to 1400.  10 dollar max.  

Theegala 40-1

Van Rooyan 90-1 (a couple days ago it has since dropped)

Pretty impressed with JT last week. He may be off my DND list in EdEx drafts now. 

Now is the time to potentially bet him in majors. If he has a nice week this week the odds will be shot. 

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Pretty impressed with JT last week. He may be off my DND list in EdEx drafts now. 

Now is the time to potentially bet him in majors. If he has a nice week this week the odds will be shot. 

I tried him as his odds dropped a few times mid last year while he slumped thinking just catching a good price.  Then swore him away from any of my money.   Ive seen enough.  Its not a great number.  You have to catch some of these early.  He may have been 16 to 1.  I read he was 1 of 2 players in the top 20 last week who lost strokes putting.  Now his putting will always be wishy washy but if he has a decent week on the greens hes going to be up there.   This is Scottie's best putting course.   They say the greens are fairly easy and a lot of bad putters have decent weeks putting here.  

Plus he has some decent course history and this event is one of the most predictive in terms players with past success always contending.  

FD No Sweat SGP Nuggets vs Lakers

$10 to win $57.12

L. James O 24.5 points

M. Porter JR O 14.5 points

M. Porter JR O 6.5 rebounds

I like it but if I would lose the $10 bet I will use on the SB

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

FD No Sweat SGP Nuggets vs Lakers

$10 to win $57.12

L. James O 24.5 points

M. Porter JR O 14.5 points

M. Porter JR O 6.5 rebounds

I like it but if I would lose the $10 bet I will use on the SB

Might use a couple of those. Going to go 20 and 10 for Anthony Davis, add Luca threes. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Might use a couple of those. Going to go 20 and 10 for Anthony Davis, add Luca threes. 

I was tempted to take Davis on rebounds again but he has to come down to earth at some point and 12.5 may do it tonight.

7 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Sahith Theegala +4000

Sahith Theegala Top 20 +180

I have the current leader and current last place on my DFS  (Theegala and Hadwin :doh:)  Hadwin has played well here in the past too.  

23 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I have the current leader and current last place on my DFS  (Theegala and Hadwin :doh:)  Hadwin has played well here in the past too.  

Looked at Theegala FRL +4800 and passed.  🤬

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I was tempted to take Davis on rebounds again but he has to come down to earth at some point and 12.5 may do it tonight.

Yeah that’s why I watered it down a little bit with just 10. 

And because I’m bored, I’m gonna play Haliburton 8 assists…curry three three-pointers and Siakam two assist. I’ll probably play the FanDuel boost later with LeBron in Jokic to score 20 and 6 assists.

I don’t really know why I bet. I bet very little because I don’t like to lose but then I don’t really need the money either. I don’t say I really enjoy it either. Probably the dumbest hobby. 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah that’s why I watered it down a little bit with just 10. 

And because I’m bored, I’m gonna play Haliburton 8 assists…curry three three-pointers and Siakam two assist. I’ll probably play the FanDuel boost later with LeBron in Jokic to score 20 and 6 assists.

I don’t really know why I bet. I bet very little because I don’t like to lose but then I don’t really need the money either. I don’t say I really enjoy it either. Probably the dumbest hobby. 

Good idea on Davis and think you answered your own question on why you bet, bored and something to do. Why I do it a lot as well but do like to take advantage of the no sweat bets.

yep. I loaded my account before football season and have basically just been cycling the same $$.  lose lose lose, win a decent bet, lose, win, lose. Lose like 10 in a row and then hit a 5 leg parlay etc, etc... .   I withdrew $100 twice I think just so I could be like yeah! paid for a few rounds of golf! :lol:

• Like 1

hoping the Knicks keep it close without Brunson.

Luka 30+ pts
Luka 3+ 3's
DiVincenzo 25+ pts
DiVincenzo 4+ 3's
Hart  o 8.5 rebounds

James 20+ pts
Jokic 25+ pts
Jokic 10+ reb
Davis 10+ reb

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

yep. I loaded my account before football season and have basically just been cycling the same $$.  lose lose lose, win a decent bet, lose, win, lose. Lose like 10 in a row and then hit a 5 leg parlay etc, etc... .   I withdrew $100 twice I think just so I could be like yeah! paid for a few rounds of golf! :lol:

Hah yeah, I do the same thing. Once I net like 50 bucks or something I throw it back in the bank. It’s so stupid. Lol

On 2/7/2024 at 5:36 PM, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

I was sent here in a Delorean to deliver these picks. 

Kansas City vs San Francisco 

San Francisco -1.5 

Brandon Aiyuk u 24.5 longest reception

Patrick Mahomes o 25.5 rushing

Juaun Jennings u 14.5 receiving

Travis Kelce o 70.5 receiving

More to come later. 

Harrison Butker o 1.5 FG

Patrick Mahomes u 0.5 INTs

Patrick Mahomes o 36.5 pass att

Brock Purdy o 11.5 rushing

George Kittle o 46.5 receiving

Noah Gray o 12.5 receiving

Noah Gray o 1.5 receptions

Deebo Samuel u 17.5 rushing

Rasheed Rice u 6.5 receptions

Rasheed Rice u 67.5 receiving

Christian McCaffrey o 18.5 rush att

Isaiah Pacheco o 67.5 rushing

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Hah yeah, I do the same thing. Once I net like 50 bucks or something I throw it back in the bank. It’s so stupid. Lol

Biggest I hit this season was a 5 leg $250 parlay, kept it in and went to ballsey on a couple high bets the following week and lost it all lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Harrison Butker o 1.5 FG

Patrick Mahomes u 0.5 INTs

Patrick Mahomes o 36.5 pass att

Brock Purdy o 11.5 rushing

George Kittle o 46.5 receiving

Noah Gray o 12.5 receiving

Noah Gray o 1.5 receptions

Deebo Samuel u 17.5 rushing

Rasheed Rice u 6.5 receptions

Rasheed Rice u 67.5 receiving

Christian McCaffrey o 18.5 rush att

Isaiah Pacheco o 67.5 rushing

I like some of those but man to many for me to keep track of.