***Wagering thread***

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

1-0 Fig with Moreno acting cocky. 

Round 2 super hard to score. 

1-0-1. 

Round 2 super hard to score. 

1-0-1. 

2-1 Fig even if we give Moreno round 2. Moreno more active but Fig got a takedown early and a knockdown late. 

2-1 Fig even if we give Moreno round 2. Moreno more active but Fig got a takedown early and a knockdown late. 

I have it 3-1. I can see the judges giving the 4th round to the champ.  Let's go Fig!

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I have it 3-1. I can see the judges giving the 4th round to the champ.  Let's go Fig!

Moreno got a takedown early and Fig got a knockdown late in the 5th.  Flyining fists to end the round. Fig's corner wanted him to slow down because they think hes winning. So do I. 4-1 or 3-2.  

Here come the big boys.  Ciryl Gane has striking and movements like we've never seen in a heavyweight.  Hes favored as the challenger, hes undefeated, hes a serious threat.  All he has to do to win this fight is avoid the big punch from Ngannou.  I'm 4x units on the challenger. Let's go! 

Ngannou has never gone 5 rounds. I don't think hes ever had a takedown. Suddenly hes a wrestler?  WTF.  

40 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Ngannou has never gone 5 rounds. I don't think hes ever had a takedown. Suddenly hes a wrestler?  WTF.  

Rocky never fought right handed before until the rematch.  Maybe they trained for that ? I appreciate your input on these UFC fights. I bet a few in the past and just got lucky and won and good to know someone that knows more about them.

I lost betting against Cinci but made up for it on the 49ers. Had three bets on them ML, +5 and took them +9 live after they went down 7-0.  I'm big on Tampa -3 today. Stafford will choke I believe.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I saw it go to 2.5 -120 but didn't bet like I said.  Just staying on this.  I see a +100 now but I am not adding.  

Other plays for today

Tannehill under 30.5 attempts (-105)

AJ Brown over 71.5 yards (-110)

They don't correlate but just have a feeling Brown catches a big gainer.  

May add more degan action on thr Titans game as the day progresses.

2-0 yesterday.  Have Bucs today.  To drown out that performance by GB last night it is booze and irrational betting today.  Adding to the Bucs -2.5 (-110)

Gabe Davis over 37.5 ( -115)

Probably several more later.

On 1/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, bostonlager said:

All 4 dogs ML parlay +3800

10 unit bet on TB ML to win 7.14 units as a hedge. 

Wirfs and Jensen are both GTD. Even if they play, how effective can they be? LAR front seven is playing well right now. 

Rams ALT line -3.5 +190

Cincinnati +7 vs KC

Cincinnati +7 vs BUF 

Getting them in now because I don’t see it going any higher. 

I wish many things on Cam Akers. None of them good. 

On 1/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, bostonlager said:

All 4 dogs ML parlay +3800

10 unit bet on KC ML to win 7.41 units as a hedge 

• Like 1

If you watched the fight you might have notice Dana White didnt join the champ in the ring and didnt put the belt around his waist like he normally does.  Ngannou also talked about boxing in his post fight interview. UFC has threatened to sue Ngannou and his agent for talks with Jake Paul's business partner. Per ESPN

The UFC and Ngannou have been at odds over Ngannou's contract for months. Had Ngannou lost, his contract would have expired and he would have been a free agent. Because he won to retain the UFC heavyweight title, the promoter's "champions clause" kicks in, meaning Ngannou remains under contract for one more year or three fights, whichever comes earlier.

Ngannou has said that he is willing to hold out for an entire year rather than compete again on this contract, which he said Monday pays him only $600,000 per fight. The root of Ngannou's issue with the UFC, he said, is not completely financial. He said on "The MMA Hour" that he turned down about $7 million over the past two fights, because accepting that deal would have meant tacking on more fights to his contract, which he was not willing to do under the circumstances.

On 1/23/2022 at 9:17 AM, listen2me 23 said:

2-0 yesterday.  Have Bucs today.  To drown out that performance by GB last night it is booze and irrational betting today.  Adding to the Bucs -2.5 (-110)

Gabe Davis over 37.5 ( -115)

Probably several more later.

Basically 1-2 when adding more on Bucs.  The Gabe Davis prop was obviously well over.  

Hovering around even for the playoffs.  Not really liking the 2 games coming up at first glace.  Maybe stay with props.

Anyone ever listen to this guy?  

https://twitter.com/GUnit_81?s=09

I just found his podcast.  Not an easy listen, because it's like being on 1.5x speed.  He covers every cBB game and does a spread sheet.  I'm gonna drop .10 on every one of his picks and see what happens.

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I just found his podcast.  Not an easy listen, because it's like being on 1.5x speed.  He covers every cBB game and does a spread sheet.  I'm gonna drop .10 on every one of his picks and see what happens.

Damn.  I'm 22-4 as of now

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Damn.  I'm 22-4 as of now

No sh1t?!?!?!

I am in

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

No sh1t?!?!?!

I am in

33-14-1 so far, late games pending where I'll prob finish 3-5 for maybe 36-19-1???  I bet every side and total available on DK/FD.

21 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I never heard of him. I never watch basketball. Don't like it. But I looked at his sheet and was curious so what the hell, I'll bite.

I looked at his points and totals and compared them to the odds given where I bet. I took the ones with the highest discrepancies between my book and his numbers.

I made 5 separate bets total. 4 on the game totals and 1 taking the points. All but 1 were small school games.  

I kept the wagers small totaling about $200. 

I won every game. Go figure. :dunno:

I'll give it another go today and see how it turns out. 

So here's a good higher discrepancy game. He has Tulsa/Tulane total at 135. My book puts it at 140. So I'll take the under.

Let's see how it all goes today. I'll try some other bets as well. 

Here's one with a big difference in totals. This guy has the U/O at 121.5 for Tarleton v. Lamar. My book has it at 128.8.

I'll try the under. 

I placed quite a few bets, let's see if this holds up.

So far I'm 5-0. Tomorrow I could very well be 5-10. :dunno:

I love gambling. :banana:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Here's one with a big difference in totals. This guy has the U/O at 121.5 for Tarleton v. Lamar. My book has it at 128.8.

I'll try the under. 

I placed quite a few bets, let's see if this holds up.

So far I'm 5-0. Tomorrow I could very well be 5-10. :dunno:

I love gambling. :banana:

He does caution against this strategy longterm, although it seems to be the route many people go.  There's a guy who color codes the variances in green/red in the responses to his spreadsheet tweets.  

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

He does caution against this strategy longterm, although it seems to be the route many people go.  There's a guy who color codes the variances in green/red in the responses to his spreadsheet tweets.  

I get that. I'm just checking this out for myself for the time being and looking at different possible takes on what may or not work. Does this guy do this every year? Or for other sports? And if he does, and is very successful in his handicapping, what does he get out of giving it all away? 

Farmers Insurance Open Tournament matchups

Sam Burns over DeChambeau +100

Ryan Palmer over Billy Horschel -120

Sam Burns over Dustin Johnson -120

Tony Finau over Sungjae Im -110

Tony Finau over Scottie Scheffler -110

Tony Finaul over Will Zalatoris -125

1st Round Matchup 

Marc Leishman over Patrick Reed -130

On 1/26/2022 at 9:02 PM, Fireballer said:

Betting every side and total again.  19-24 so far. 💩 

I went 5-5 today. Two day total, 10-5 up $140.

• Like 1

Farmers 2nd Round Matchup

Tony Finau over Xander Schauffele -110

On 1/26/2022 at 11:56 PM, Utilit99 said:

I went 5-5 today. Two day total, 10-5 up $140.

Day 3: 1/27/22

Went 5-1 on 6 bets.

Now 15-6 up $297.95 overall.

Hit on:

1) Over 148 game total Middle Tenn at Marshall - Wager $55 to win $105 ($50 profit)

2) Under 135 Green Bay at Youngstown - Wager $55 to win $105

3) William and Mary +8 at Elon - Wager $25 to win $47.73

4) Under 136.5 Northeastern at UNC Wilmington - Wager $35 to win $66.82

5) Under 158.5 Hofstra at Charleston - Wager $65 to win $124.09

Lost on:

1) Under 148 Drexel at James Madison - Wager $60 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Day 3: 1/27/22

Went 5-1 on 6 bets.

Now 15-6 up $297.95 overall.

Hit on:

1) Over 148 game total Middle Tenn at Marshall - Wager $55 to win $105 ($50 profit)

2) Under 135 Green Bay at Youngstown - Wager $55 to win $105

3) William and Mary +8 at Elon - Wager $25 to win $47.73

4) Under 136.5 Northeastern at UNC Wilmington - Wager $35 to win $66.82

5) Under 158.5 Hofstra at Charleston - Wager $65 to win $124.09

Lost on:

1) Under 148 Drexel at James Madison - Wager $60 

Nice. I didn't have time to put in all those bets so I stayed away last nite.  Did you bet again on the games with the largest variances?