Sign in to follow this  
Serenity Now

Buy, Sell

Buying ARob low. I saw someone trade Carson and Claypool for Henderson and ARob in ppr and I’m wondering which two I would rather have.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Buying ARob low. I saw someone trade Carson and Claypool for Henderson and ARob in ppr and I’m wondering which two I would rather have.

I would want the Carson/Claypool side.

Concur. 

41 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

By a long shot

At first glance maybe. Henderson has outscored Carson and while injured, will be back soon and they play Buccs so wouldn’t be startable anyway this week. ARob is a great buy low and has played at his floor and still matched claypools output and now Ben has a pec injury. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

At first glance maybe. Henderson has outscored Carson and while injured, will be back soon and they play Buccs so wouldn’t be startable anyway this week. ARob is a great buy low and has played at his floor and still matched claypools output and now Ben has a pec injury. 

Ben with the pec injury is concerning. I didnt see that until after I responded

I would agree, Ben having that injury does make the other side much more attractive. But Henderson is avg 1.5 more points then Carson , and A Rob is avg .1 more then Claypool. First glance I say I would take Carson and Claypool, but the Ben injury could  change that.  

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

you are correct sir

9 hours ago, JagFan said:

Looking to sell my entire team low, and call this year over already.

Yup

Marquez Callaway and Jack Doyle are two buy lows for me... probably ww fodder in most leagues. I'm also curious to see what rashod Bateman can do when he is healthy.