Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Mike "Tags" Tagliere of FFPros Dead from COVID

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re saying your kids had to wear masks last year but not this this year?

Correct

WEAR -40- MASKS BOOOYAH!!!!!

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't see a difference in my kids school. That being said even if there was a small improvement the mental health and fear of treating everyone like a viral load that can kill them is way way worse.

Well, my kid’s schools were virtual until April so it’s apples and oranges. A few less colds was definitely not worth it. 

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Well, my kid’s schools were virtual until April so it’s apples and oranges. A few less colds was definitely not worth it. 

In Michigan, April is the end of cold and flu season. So it could have been timing too.

I dunno man when they say flu cases dropped to statistically zero and the fact we already cover the covid over counting I'm'ma call BS.

Yes, the flu is gonna virtually disappear once you take steps to stop transmitting it, masks, distancing, sanitizing everything.  It's not rocket science people.

Last year was the first year ever that none of my kids got a cold, flu, strep, etc.  They all got covid, but nothing else.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, the flu is gonna virtually disappear once you take steps to stop transmitting it, masks, distancing, sanitizing everything.  It's not rocket science people.

Last year was the first year ever that none of my kids got a cold, flu, strep, etc.  They all got covid, but nothing else.

:doh: Yeah, spending your life indoors and not socializing is way better than getting a sore throat for a few days a year. 

Dear God, what's happening to stupid liberal America?

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Lies!  they had the flu not covid!

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:doh: Yeah, spending your life indoors and not socializing is way better than getting a sore throat for a few days a year. 

You spend all day and night here.

Even XMas. :( 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dear God, what's happening to stupid liberal America?

When did I say that?

I'm just saying it's fairly obvious why the flu was non-existent last year, no conspiracy or anything.

However when it comes to NPI, I'm all for eliminating them and getting back to normal and let people get sick and unfortunately some will die.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re saying your kids had to wear masks last year but not this this year?

That's how it was for our schools.  No masks required this year and my daughter has been sick three times already.  Neither of my kids got sick last school year, first time ever.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When did I say that?

I'm just saying it's fairly obvious why the flu was non-existent last year, no conspiracy or anything.

However when it comes to NPI, I'm all for eliminating them and getting back to normal and let people get sick and unfortunately some will die.

So how did the seasonal flu escape and go completely away but not the chinese flu?

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's how it was for our schools.  No masks required this year and my daughter has been sick three times already.  Neither of my kids got sick last school year, first time ever.

Yes I remember you saying that.  Wanted to confirm cdub's was same situation.

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So how did the seasonal flu escape and go completely away but not the chinese flu?

Influenza is less contagious than covid.

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

good maybe your daughter wont be burned up by the sun as an adult and actually have an immune system