Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

Did u see him interviewed and he said he is being treated bad in prison...and he was complaining

33 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Did u see him interviewed and he said he is being treated bad in prison...and he was complaining

It could be true that he has been told all his life that he is a victim, that is the dominant narrative in the nation over the last 10 years.  So he has been indoctrinated into the victim mentality.  Everything that happens is someone else being mean, nothing that comes to him is of his own doing or actions....its all white supremacy and and evil world.

This is how you train people to be professional victims.

So this idiot is on trial and representing himself.  OMFG he's horrible.  And keeps arguing with the judge.  He's going to have good grounds for appeal due to ineffective counsel.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

So this idiot is on trial and representing himself.  OMFG he's horrible.  And keeps arguing with the judge.  He's going to have good grounds for appeal due to ineffective counsel.

He's shooting for the whole mental illness thing. Just say guilty and death penalty and be over with it.

Brooks has a decades-long criminal record that includes arrests for sexual abuse, drugs, battery and domestic abuse.

Whenever I see a case like this, I say a prayer that the next murder victim of an animal like this, who should be in prison instead of being allowed to run wild, is a loved one of the last judge who decided to give him one more chance.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEFDDFS

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Brooks has a decades-long criminal record that includes arrests for sexual abuse, drugs, battery and domestic abuse.

Whenever I see a case like this, I say a prayer that the next murder victim of an animal like this, who should be in prison instead of being allowed to run wild, is a loved one of the last judge who decided to give him one more chance.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEFDDFS

100%

I hope ao much that the next victim of liberal policies is one of these idiots handing out free passes to criminals…..god I would love that

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

100%

I hope ao much that the next victim of liberal policies is one of these idiots handing out free passes to criminals…..god I would love that

Starting at the top, George Soros, who is funding all this.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

100%

That’s how I feel about our resident liberals. I don’t want anyone to be victimized, but if someone has to be I hope it’s them. 

• Thanks 3