Fireballer

Car drives through Christmas parade in WI

23 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people 

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/darrell-brooks-called-for-violence-against-white-people/

Further in the article:

Police have yet to announce a motive for Sunday’s carnage, but all six who died — including an 8-year-old boy — were white.

Honestly- it's like you guys are so interested in saying "I'll show you who can't read" and then proving me right. And the second part of the sentence is a huge logical fallacy that if CNN or the Washington Post or any other place pulled off you all would be screaming "FAKE NEWS! MSM! LIBERAL LIES!"

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Further in the article:

Honestly- it's like you guys are so interested in saying "I'll show you who can't read" and then proving me right. And the second part of the sentence is a huge logical fallacy that if CNN or the Washington Post or any other place pulled off you all would be screaming "FAKE NEWS! MSM! LIBERAL LIES!"

Sigh... yes Sean, it says that.  Remarkably, police aren't looking to rush to accuse a black man of a racist hate crime against whites, as most people like to keep their jobs.

I post links whenever possible so that people can read and discuss the entire article.  In this case I was showing you that this monster hated white people.  That is true whether or not he lost steering fluid and brakes instead of intentionally drove through a crowd.

• Thanks 2

Also I find it... interesting that you can't even blame religion, because it seems he hated Jews worse than Christians.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Also I find it... interesting that you can't even blame religion, because it seems he hated Jews worse than Christians.

It is sad that politicians and their media puppets will leverage things like race, and perhaps religion, to either impugn or defend these people.

They did what they did, regardless of all these other non-relevant factors, So lets see if they can be held accountable for it.  End of story, y'know?

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sigh... yes Sean, it says that.  Remarkably, police aren't looking to rush to accuse a black man of a racist hate crime against whites, as most people like to keep their jobs.

I post links whenever possible so that people can read and discuss the entire article.  In this case I was showing you that this monster hated white people.  That is true whether or not he lost steering fluid and brakes instead of intentionally drove through a crowd.

If he lost steering fluid and brakes that doesn't immediately mean he was targeting white people though. 

Again- you love logical fallacies so I understand why you champion them.

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If Kyle Rittenhouse was carrying a weapon that doesn't immediately mean he was targeting black people though. 

It's interesting how it can work both ways if we let it, eh?

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If he lost steering fluid and brakes that doesn't immediately mean he was targeting white people though. 

The point was that he probably didn't have an "accident".  What do you think his motivation was?

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

It's interesting how it can work both ways if we let it, eh?

I wish there were a lot of crazy liberals here so I could dunk on them too. They hide though better. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The point was that he probably didn't have an "accident".  What do you think his motivation was?

Maybe he has Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Maybe he's pissed Thanksgiving isn't given its moment to shine before they are doing Christmas stuff already?

Maybe he is just an a$$hole lunatic and it wouldn't have mattered his or anyone else's race or religion?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No, braindead BLM-owned and CNN-run dingleberry. All fifty states have their own version. Be alert so you don't vote for the Colorado varient of this cancer.

Variant

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thank Allah it wasn't a Hanukkah parade.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Maybe he has Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Maybe he's pissed Thanksgiving isn't given its moment to shine before they are doing Christmas stuff already?

Maybe he is just an a$$hole lunatic and it wouldn't have mattered his or anyone else's race or religion?

Based on what I've seen, I think he was fleeing a different crime and knew he was going down no matter what so he thought "what the hell" and decided to mow some people down

Hopefully for him, he was on some drugs.  Then he can go to rehab and we can laud him as a hero.  

Or does that only work for rich people?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Hopefully for him, he was on some drugs.  Then he can go to rehab and we can laud him as a hero.  

Or does that only work for rich people?

Maybe he couldn't breathe and was trying to get to the police :dunno:

Maybe he was late for his jog :dunno:

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Based on what I've seen, I think he was fleeing a different crime and knew he was going down no matter what so he thought "what the hell" and decided to mow some people down

He wasn’t fleeing a prior crime. A cop banged on his hood  as he approached the parade and told him to stop. He sped up and zig zagged to hit as many people as possible. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wasn’t fleeing a prior crime. A cop banged on his hood  as he approached the parade and told him to stop. He sped up and zig zagged to hit as many people as possible. 

He wasn't running from the police already? 

Damn fake news got me again.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

He wasn't running from the police already? 

Damn fake news got me again.

And that’s why it works. Get the BS out as quick as possible when the most people are paying attention, and that’s what they take away. Most of them will either lose interest or just choose to believe what they were told. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And that’s why it works. Get the BS out as quick as possible when the most people are paying attention, and that’s what they take away. Most of them will either lose interest or just choose to believe what they were told. 

Yeah, we have seen the MSM spin these into "if the cops hadnt been chasing him....."

Glad that stupid lie wont work here....

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

Apparently he was involved in a domestic disturbance earlier that day and left the scene of that before going past the parade route. As he was approaching and beginning to go through the parade route he was driving slowly and officers tried to get him to stop. He was showing no emotion though and kept going picking up speed and mowing down people. 

Guy also has a long rap sheet, and was out on bail after running over a woman in a parking lot earlier in the month following another domestic dispute.

So- yeah- the guy was/is an a$$hole lunatic. But we should definitely do like some here and try to turn it into a cause....because we love it so much when people did that with Rittenhouse. 

19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So- yeah- the guy was/is an a$$hole lunatic. But we should definitely do like some here and try to turn it into a cause....because we love it so much when people did that with Rittenhouse. 

Hard to disassociate these types of things from race these days.  Media is doing a fantastic job of convincing everyone racism is everywhere.  He might've believed in everything he's been hearing about how white people are out to get black people.  His social media seems to back that up.

As more and more video footage starts to come out, we'll get the whole story.

55 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe he couldn't breathe and was trying to get to the police :dunno:

Maybe he was late for his jog :dunno:

You’re really comparing this guy to Arbery? 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re really comparing this guy to Arbery? 

Any excuse will work, they just need a little more time for this one.....everyone needs to calm down and give the MSM time to craft the representation so people know what to think and believe....

So, you told me a parade for Christmas in the middle of Wisconsin was populated by mostly white people?

Wow. Where is the Grambling marching band when you need them?

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Any excuse will work, they just need a little more time for this one.....everyone needs to calm down and give the MSM time to craft the representation so people know what to think and believe....

Mentally ill. Lunatic. Off his meds. Something along those lines. 

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I notice you didn’t answer my question. Lol

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I notice you didn’t answer my question. Lol

Apologies.  The two crimes are distinct, but the new reality is that we get to pretend they are the same. Not my rules....   :dunno:

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Waukesha parade carnage comes just over 6 years after similar attack in Oklahoma with eerie similarities

Adacia Chambers is serving life in prison for plowing through a homecoming parade in Oklahoma in 2015

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-parade-oklahoma-state-adacia-chambers

There is a precedent, let’s see what happens here.

Pre OMB doesn’t count. 

People who don’t want race to be brought into this story like it was brought into the Rittenhouse one are missing some facts. Specifically, that there was nothing about the Rittenhouse situation or his background/social media/history that tied him to anything racial. Hell, he only shot white people. 
This dude had the history of hating white people, and while I don’t think the exact numbers are out yet, most if not all his victims were white. 

Stop trying to compare the two. It’s why the media refuses to cover the story accurately. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

People who don’t want race to be brought into this story like it was brought into the Rittenhouse one are missing some facts. Specifically, that there was nothing about the Rittenhouse situation or his background/social media/history that tied him to anything racial. Hell, he only shot white people. 
This dude had the history of hating white people, and while I don’t think the exact numbers are out yet, most if not all his victims were white. 

Stop trying to compare the two. It’s why the media refuses to cover the story accurately. 

Wrong. Rittenhouse flashed an OK sign. 

Honestly, if it's racial, burn the  motherfuker. What was he going? Like 65 miles an hour? Think he actually racially profiled everyone he ran over? Think he did a demo graphic study of this parade in Prior years? Maybe checked out their voter registration cards?  Or maybe he's steered for people wearing masks? 

Jesus, he's a piece of running from a crime. 

Jesus, some of you guys are just God damn stupid. 

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Honestly, if it's racial, burn the  motherfuker. What was he going? Like 65 miles an hour? Think he actually racially profiled everyone he ran over? Think he did a demo graphic study of this parade in Prior years? Maybe checked out their voter registration cards?  Or maybe he's steered for people wearing masks? 

Sad

41 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I do not really care what his motivations were.  Perhaps they were racial, or maybe he had some other reason.  This inclination to suggest that because someone performed an act based on their perceptions of "others" is really just pathetic and a complete waste of time.

The act alone is what we should be taking action on.  JMHO

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Why should we care if people want to waste their money supporting a criminal?

The NFL put the names of criminals on their helmets, I mean.....c'mon.....rap music celebrates and extols criminality as a virtue....  some of those with the highest distinctions (George Floyd) are complete dirtbag humans....

Dood, get some popcorn, kick back with a brewskie and just watch this minstrel show unfold.....enjoy it for the comedy of the absurd that it is...

13 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And of course the first person who commented on your post (hardcore dummy) is the king of the idiots. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And of course the first person who commented on your post (hardcore dummy) is the king of the idiots. 

Right. Because he had no idea it was mostly white people in a town that’s about 90 pct white.  He was oblivious. Just a lunatic.  And lets ignore all his racist rants prior. I’m the king alright. The king of the idiots, and you’re one of my subjects.