Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

When is the last time you have cried?

1999 when my mother attempted suicide.

Tonight. Was six years ago that I told the doctor and ICU nurse to  pull the plug on my Father and best friend as was his wishes if he could not walk away. I never lost anyone close to me in forty six years of life. The MAN that adopted me and that raised me was now  for all of those wonderful years,, going to die. At his asking a year before. His favorite holiday was thanksgiving. And he died on Thanksgiving. No regrets as I did what he would have wanted. Today is going to be very hard. But I know he’s proof of me. Were the last words he said to me before I kissed him on the forehead and said goodbye. 

46 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Tonight. Was six years ago that I told the doctor and ICU nurse to  pull the plug on my Father and best friend as was his wishes if he could not walk away. I never lost anyone close to me in forty six years of life. The MAN that adopted me and that raised me was now  for all of those wonderful years,, going to die. At his asking a year before. His favorite holiday was thanksgiving. And he died on Thanksgiving. No regrets as I did what he would have wanted. Today is going to be very hard. But I know he’s proof of me. Were the last words he said to me before I kissed him on the forehead and said goodbye. 

OMG Bunny and so sorry!! My father was my best friend too and so sorry!

You guys are truly blessed to have had such a meaningful loving relationship with your Dad. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

You guys are truly blessed to have had such a meaningful loving relationship with your Dad. 

You are a pretty cool person and what you said to him. Hope you have a Great Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Do you mean that you’re  proof of him?  

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Do you mean that you’re  proof of him?  

Proud. Fawking spell check!😁

16 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

God bless.