Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

The GC in a nutshell

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

CNN is definitely nowhere near center.  But I think they at least believe in what they’re saying.  I think guys like Tucker are just in it for ratings and basically just say what they think their fans want to hear.  I’m sure he’s vaccinated for example.

He has never said people shouldn’t be vaccinated. You just made that up or heard it from someone dumber. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has never said people shouldn’t be vaccinated. You just made that up or heard it from someone dumber. 

I didn’t say he did.  But he has said things which were clearly meant to sow doubt in the vaccine.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I didn’t say he did.  But he has said things which were clearly meant to sow doubt in the vaccine.

So? Are you saying there aren’t reasonable doubts? Why shouldn’t he report on them? He’s not sowing anything. Dumb. 

Cucker is about 5 times smarter than the retards who watch his show.

He knows what he’s doing.

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So? Are you saying there aren’t reasonable doubts? Why shouldn’t he report on them? He’s not sowing anything. Dumb. 

Does “just asking questions” count as reporting?  Would think real reporting would be actually answering them.

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

CNN reports in a way that insinuates that all white people are racist and no POC are racist.  For example, they cherry pick when to report the race of attackers and victims depending on the situation.  They won't report on when blue checkmarks on twitter outright say things like "i hatte whites" or "kiill wwhitey", but they'll focus like a laser on whites who say racist things.  

CNN is 5 times smarter than the jerks who watch their channel.

They know what they are doing.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

CNN reports in a way that insinuates that all white people are racist and no POC are racist.  For example, they cherry pick when to report the race of attackers and victims depending on the situation.  They won't report on when blue checkmarks on twitter outright say things like "i hatte whites" or "kiill wwhitey", but they'll focus like a laser on whites who say racist things.  

CNN is 5 times smarter than the jerks who watch their channel.

They know what they are doing.

Totally agreed. :thumbsup: 

The difference at the GC is nobody is posting love letters to Don Lemon. 

• Like 1

Fauci has caused more doubt about the vaccine than any pundit. 

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fauci has caused more doubt about the vaccine than any pundit. 

1000%  He started off saying masks weren't necessary, and now he says you need one even if vaxxed. :lol:  

5 hours ago, MDC said:

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. 

If he's the "Cucker" wouldn't he be "cucking" the left? 

:dunno:

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Jerry never said that you said CNN is center.  He said CNN was no where near center.  Are you asserting that being just a little left, isn't near center? 

To me left is exactly that- left. CNN is not Occupy Democrats or Mother Jones but they certainly are not the AP or anything like that which I would consider far more neutral. To me anything that leans left is- for lack of a better term- a standard deviation away from the middle for me. Occupy Democrats is like 3 away from the middle for me (and completely ridiculous most times). 

You guys are getting hung up on where left is in relation to the center. Left to me means understanding their POV is going to be more Democrat than anything. Something like FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace or Rasmussen Reports would be in a similar spot on the right as CNN is to me on the left. It is clearly a GOP POV but he/they are fair about how he/they approaches topics more often than not. 

54 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

To me left is exactly that- left. CNN is not Occupy Democrats or Mother Jones but they certainly are not the AP or anything like that which I would consider far more neutral. To me anything that leans left is- for lack of a better term- a standard deviation away from the middle for me. Occupy Democrats is like 3 away from the middle for me (and completely ridiculous most times). 

You guys are getting hung up on where left is in relation to the center. Left to me means understanding their POV is going to be more Democrat than anything. Something like FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace or Rasmussen Reports would be in a similar spot on the right as CNN is to me on the left. It is clearly a GOP POV but he/they are fair about how he/they approaches topics more often than not. 

Gibberish. 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:07 AM, Sean Mooney said:

I said CNN is to slightly left which is left.

16 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Cool man..Don't use your extra change today to get more Internet time.

Also, pulling a thing from BlazeTV? Yeah- you know what fair and all that entails. 

44 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool man..Don't use your extra change today to get more Internet time.

Also, pulling a thing from BlazeTV? Yeah- you know what fair and all that entails. 

When you are done attacking the source, please share your thoughts on the content.  TIA.  :cheers: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

When you are done attacking the source, please share your thoughts on the content.  TIA.  :cheers: 

Still nothing better to do.

Do you not think Blaze TV is heavily biased? Answer that first before I decide if I want to play your goalpost shifting game today. 

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still nothing better to do.

Do you not think Blaze TV is heavily biased? Answer that first before I decide if I want to play your goalpost shifting game today. 

Here's the thing Sean.  The first couple of times with the "still nothing better to do" had a whiff of humor. Now it just shows your immaturity.  I'm guessing you teach 6th graders, because in middle school those boys would worship your 8th grade debate skills.

I've been posting here a long time and I've developed good friends which have extended IRL, and I'm not going anywhere unless the good Lord says it's time.  I'll post whatever I want and if you don't like it you can put me on ignore or leave. 

You are a liberal elite pseud who is bitter because you are educated beyond your value to society.  You respond to the Rubin post with an attack on the source, I ask you about the content, and you accuse me of moving the goalposts.  Let that ooze into your brain for a minute before you respond.

But what the heck, yes the Blaze is biased.  And I'm not a big fan of Rubin because he was a liberal who became centrist and now IMO he panders to his conservative audience.  Now how about that content Sean?

• Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I thought we already determined it is the rightwing equivalent of CNN.  :dunno:

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Here's the thing Sean.  The first couple of times with the "still nothing better to do" had a whiff of humor. Now it just shows your immaturity.  I'm guessing you teach 6th graders, because in middle school those boys would worship your 8th grade debate skills.

I've been posting here a long time and I've developed good friends which have extended IRL, and I'm not going anywhere unless the good Lord says it's time.  I'll post whatever I want and if you don't like it you can put me on ignore or leave. 

You are a liberal elite pseud who is bitter because you are educated beyond your value to society.  You respond to the Rubin post with an attack on the source, I ask you about the content, and you accuse me of moving the goalposts.  Let that ooze into your brain for a minute before you respond.

But what the heck, yes the Blaze is biased.  And I'm not a big fan of Rubin because he was a liberal who became centrist and now IMO he panders to his conservative audience.  Now how about that content Sean?

I have tried to have civil and rational discussions with you multiple times. Each time ended in either you saying some condescending thing, or misrepresenting what I said, shifting the goalposts on what I said, or dismissively saying "I've got better things to do." And now here you are playing martyr again.

Maybe you hate your life but I am perfectly content with my educational level, my value to society, and all that. I don't need to define myself through the likes or comments of some group of guys on the Internet. And I've plenty of friends IRL that I don't need to make them online.

Now as to the Blaze. As I've said numerous times before if a source is heavily biased- and truthfully heavily full of misinformation and half truth- it is okay to dismiss the source as ridiculous up front. They are operating from such an absurd starting point that there is no middle ground. Kind of like you and your IRL friends here. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I have tried to have civil and rational discussions with you multiple times. Each time ended in either you saying some condescending thing, or misrepresenting what I said, shifting the goalposts on what I said, or dismissively saying "I've got better things to do." And now here you are playing martyr again.

Maybe you hate your life but I am perfectly content with my educational level, my value to society, and all that. I don't need to define myself through the likes or comments of some group of guys on the Internet. And I've plenty of friends IRL that I don't need to make them online.

Now as to the Blaze. As I've said numerous times before if a source is heavily biased- and truthfully heavily full of misinformation and half truth- it is okay to dismiss the source as ridiculous up front. They are operating from such an absurd starting point that there is no middle ground. Kind of like you and your IRL friends here. 

So, nothing on the content.  Thanks.  :cheers: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, nothing on the content.  Thanks.  :cheers: 

The content is half truths or mistruths from a biased right wing source. Again- you can't debate false things being said or presented. It's enough to just say they are ridiculous and false and move on.

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The content is half truths or mistruths from a biased right wing source. Again- you can't debate false things being said or presented. It's enough to just say they are ridiculous and false and move on.

Who funds the national Academy of Sciences?

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Recent GC in a nutshell

Nice way for that cuck to dismiss the reason for the outrage. Maybe Biden shouldn’t blatantly lie?