Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Winter Is Coming!!

Not this year.  It is 58 degrees right now! Keep this sh1t rollin!!

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not this year.  It is 58 degrees right now! Keep this sh1t rollin!!

As a golfer I wish it would flip.  I don't mind the snow....now.  But come March and April I am ready to be outside.  Those months are generally worse than December these days.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

As a golfer I wish it would flip.  I don't mind the snow....now.  But come March and April I am ready to be outside.  Those months are generally worse than December these days.  

This time last year, we had over a foot of snow already, we got pounded early and had a nice white xmas

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

This time last year, we had over a foot of snow already, we got pounded early and had a nice white xmas

Oh weve had feet of snow here in WNY this year.  Still a mild start.  No snow on the ground now.  Be around 60 for a moment today.  March will be way colder than December that I am sure of.  

Normally I enjoy a good winter in the northeast or midwest when I was there. At 8am this morning I looked at the the weather and it's 50 degrees. And I'm loving it cause I want to get outdoors as much as I can since I've been working from home for so long now. 

18 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh weve had feet of snow here in WNY this year.  Still a mild start.  No snow on the ground now.  Be around 60 for a moment today.  March will be way colder than December that I am sure of.  

Break out the clubs!

45 minutes ago, Cantaloupe said:

Canceled! White Walkers are racists!

Definitely white supremacists

2 hours ago, edjr said:

thats what she said!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

thats what she said!!!!!!

or MDC

11 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Game of Thrones and how is that a Cowboy thing ?

:doh:

:nono:

17 hours ago, phillybear said:

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

Cowboy Sh!t.

What a match. I knew it was going to a Broadway. (And it had to, to keep both men strong.) But when was the last time we saw one of those? 1987 Windham/Flair. 89 Steamboat/Flair? Great match. Perfect outcome. Did EXACTLY what they should've done.

There's still some stuff they do, that i don't like. But 2021 AEW has really envigerated my love for the industry.

7 minutes ago, Kopy said:

What a match. I knew it was going to a Broadway. (And it had to, to keep both men strong.) But when was the last time we saw one of those? 1987 Windham/Flair. 89 Steamboat/Flair? Great match. Perfect outcome. Did EXACTLY what they should've done.

There's still some stuff they do, that i don't like. But 2021 AEW has really envigerated my love for the industry.

Danielson/Omega earlier in the year, but I believe that was only half an hour.

You can argue Page should have won his first title defense, but I have no problem with the draw.

AEW is definitely trying to recreate the magic of pro wrestling, while WWE has been coasting for 2 decades and shedding viewers like crazy.

24 minutes ago, Kopy said:

It took me a month or two to be hooked, after their debut in 2019. The first PPV I've ever bought was Revolution in 2020, and then the next PPV was the Stadium Stampede match, which I've watched over and over again like a mental patient.

I usually re-watch Dynamite and Rampage over the weekend. Live viewing tends to have drinks involved, and memories can be fuzzy. But dagnabbit, Tony Khan has really created something very entertaining and must watch TV. It's the only live viewing TV that I do.

How do you pull off having MJF being cheered as a hero, and CM Punk booed out of the arena last week in Long Island NY? Genius. Even when you lose Moxley and Kenny Omega for a while, you have so much talent, you carry on without missing a beat. They are now signing released Ring of Honor guys, so the roster is beyond ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Danielson/Omega earlier in the year, but I believe that was only half an hour.

You can argue Page should have won his first title defense, but I have no problem with the draw.

AEW is definitely trying to recreate the magic of pro wrestling, while WWE has been coasting for 2 decades and shedding viewers like crazy.

Danielson/Omega was 30 minutes. A while back, Cody Rhodes and Darby Allen had a time limit draw as well, 30 minutes, maybe it was 20 minutes. 60 minutes, free TV match, and I was biting my arm in frustration over the commercial breaks. Good stuff.

When AEW moves to TBS, their rating will jump up again, the live West Coast feed is costing them several hundreds of thousands of viewers every week. But they are nipping at the heels of WWE. I have no idea what WWE brain trust is doing at this point. But I'm not watching them, and haven't in at least a decade.