Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

***EdEx Farmers Insurance Open***

90 minutes away. Its only 4 degrees outside in my neck of the woods, but the beer is cold and I'm about to get the grill hot. :cheers:

14 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

90 minutes away. Its only 4 degrees outside in my neck of the woods, but the beer is cold and I'm about to get the grill hot. :cheers:

Ill be watching Espn+ on my phone today ay work

:cheers:

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Ill be watching Espn+ on my phone today ay work

:cheers:

I love how they have a main feed all day this year. In seasons past, it was only feature groups until the afternoon. 

23 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

1 to 2 feet coming this weekend. :cry:

24 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

burgers, dogs, steak?  Whats on the menu?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

burgers, dogs, steak?  Whats on the menu?

I was going to do ribs, but got lazy and didn't get them on in time. Its also so cold, I want to be outside as little as possible so going to throw some burgers on and call it a day

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

1 to 2 feet coming this weekend. :cry:

Next week its supposed to be back up near 50. 

41 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I love how they have a main feed all day this year. In seasons past, it was only feature groups until the afternoon. 

They have been advertising this all month and now I login to ESPN+ and see no main feed until 4:30 this afternoon 

I do not subscribe to anything but Netflix and Amazon. if I want to watch a movie on another steaming service, I download it. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I do not subscribe to anything but Netflix and Amazon. if I want to watch a movie on another steaming service, I download it. 

I get ESPN+, Hulu, and Disney free through my Verizon phone plan 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Oh, I wonder if I get anything through ATT

I’m working from home today (Covid).  Just set up my laptop + second monitor at the kitchen table with a clear view to the big TV in the living room.  Thankfully it’s a light work day.  12:30pm Live Coverage on the Golf Channel.  LFG!

Now I’m thinking of firing up the grill after reading bostonlagers post.  

It's great to be back fellas. I am doing something different this year and not checking the leaderboards and just watching

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Should have feature group and hole 11 coverag now.  Im watching matsuyama and niemann right now as well as holes 3 and 11.

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Should have feature group and hole 11 coverag now.  Im watching matsuyama and niemann right now as well as holes 3 and 11.

That is what I have too. If you scroll over to tomorrow - Main Feed is on at noon, so I can live with that. 

22 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I dont mind the one hole coverage...get to see everyone..see how they plays the hole

GET IN THE HOLE!

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

North course scores are much lower than the south.

7700 yards vs 7200. 

JT sitting at -5 on the south right now is impressive. He could run away with this thing tomorrow when he gets on the north. 

:wacko:

scores coming soon... Edjr must already be thrilled as Hoffman didn't even play 

Farmers Insurance Round One

1. Fumble  -16  (-9, -4, -3)

2. Wonder  -16  (-6, -5, -5)

3. Horse  -15  (-6, -5, -4)

4. Cloac  -12  (-6, -4, -2)

5. Lager  -12  (-5, -5, -2)

6. KSB  -12  (-5, -4, -3)

7. Dain  -11  (-5, -3, -3)

8. Alias  -9  (-5, -2, -2)

9. Edjr  -7  (-5, -2, E)

21 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

9. Edjr  -7  (-5, -2, E)

Oh Rickie, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Rickie,
Hey Rickey

*Might as well get that out of the way as I likely won't be able to use it after tomorrow.  Everybody but DJ was on north course.  

• Like 1

Billy Horschel was on my do not draft list. :bench:

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

he was on my round 4 short list with Day, Griffin and Kim. So I guess I chose between Kim and Billy boy. At least Kim was -1 on SC.   I was also looking at Wise and Tringale in round 5, thought Wise might be more likely to make it back to me. Not that Cam Davis did poorly. 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

he was on my round 4 short list with Day, Griffin and Kim. So I guess I chose between Kim and Billy boy. At least Kim was -1 on SC.   I was also looking at Wise and Tringale in round 5, thought Wise might be more likely to make it back to me. Not that Cam Davis did poorly. 

Rounds 3 and 4. Are those both played on the south course? I forget how this tournament works. 

Bryson played the easy side today and only shot -2, but you can get a live bet on him now at +6600. That's hard to pass up. 

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Rounds 3 and 4. Are those both played on the south course? I forget how this tournament works. 

yes, rounds 3 and 4 are both on the SC. I've never been a big fan of multi course events. Weather is such a big factor in golf. We see it with early and late draws and sometimes we see it at these events where a player draws the easy course on a crap day and the other way around.

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

yes, rounds 3 and 4 are both on the SC. I've never been a big fan of multi course events. Weather is such a big factor in golf. We see it with early and late draws and sometimes we see it at these events where a player draws the easy course on a crap day and the other way around.

I also prefer it be on television ALL DAY. I love the tournaments in the summer where coverage starts at 6:00 am and goes well into the evening. Playing on 2 courses, we didn't even get 7 hours of coverage today. 

49 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

He played lights out this fall in Europe including a win at Wentworth. Liked what I saw of him then and was happy he fell to me. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

9. Edjr  -7  (-5, -2, E)

:first:

5 out of 6 guys on the South today and didn’t shoot myself out of it, I’ll take it :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Horseman said:

Oh Rickie, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Rickie,
Hey Rickey

*Might as well get that out of the way as I likely won't be able to use it after tomorrow.  Everybody but DJ was on north course.  

I'm glad he is part of a featured group today. I don't know if I just missed it or if they didn't show any, but I didn't get to see him hit one shot yesterday. 

• Like 1

@WhiteWonder

If I edit the first post after today by bolding all the guys that make the cut, does that make weekend scoring easier for you?

38 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

@WhiteWonder

If I edit the first post after today by bolding all the guys that make the cut, does that make weekend scoring easier for you?

eh. not really a big deal. I literally have a paper and pen with each person and their golfers written down and I change the scores after each round. If they miss the cut I just cross them off. Appreciate it though.