Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

This Kind Of Thing Makes Me Glad I Don't Have Kids

FITSNews (@fitsnews) Tweeted:
This is just unbelievable. Inexcusable. And they have slammed my website for drawing attention to such violence? EVERYONE should be appalled by this sort of behavior ... https://t.co/iIMP5leE5J https://t.co/uPxe1qY9TU

And people wonder why their offspring are so quick to resort to violence. 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Such a rich and vibrant culture. 

The big fat lady is the victim because...well you know.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

The big fat lady is the victim because...well you know.

Article said it was another LARGER student. I'm sure she'll be in deep trouble when her dad finds out about this 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nope

This honestly surprises me a bit.  Don't take my word for it as I may or may not be fandandy, but I think you would be a great father and I think you should reproduce.

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This honestly surprises me a bit.  Don't take my word for it as I may or may not be fandandy, but I think you would be a great father and I think you should reproduce.

Thanks but I'm too selfish with my time. Not a good trait for a father. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Get over yourself.  Find a woman, c*m inside of her vagina, and man up, you little whiney b1tch.

Umm, yeah. I've been married for 23 years. If we wanted kids we'd have them. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Thanks but I'm too selfish with my time. Not a good trait for a father. 

I am the same way.  I never wanted kids and am very happy with how my life turned out so far.  I do like kids though.  That video pisses me off and makes me want to be a Dexter. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bill E. said:

I am the same way.  I never wanted kids and am very happy with how my life turned out so far.  I do like kids though.  That video pisses me off and makes me want to be a Dexter. 

Yep. :thumbsup:

Exactly. If that were my kid, I would've gone to jail for how I would've remedied that situation.  

Quick twitch to violence. It’s going to take a few more generations before the urge to do this sort of thing dissipates. Till then, self segregate. 

So, Bill E and 5 Points.

For fock sake.  You guys would be the ones I would want to carry on the Aryan race.

What type of nancyboy crap is this?

You think the world is too tough or mean?

You are honestly that selfish as human beings?

I am just curious.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, Bill E and 5 Points.

For fock sake.  You guys would be the ones I would want to carry on the Aryan race.

I am just curious.

Easy sparky :lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, Bill E and 5 Points.

1. For fock sake.  You guys would be the ones I would want to carry on the Aryan race.

2. What type of nancyboy crap is this?

3. You think the world is too tough or mean?

4. You are honestly that selfish as human beings?

I am just curious.

1. Thank you for the complement.  :cheers:

2. I do not know a Nancyboy.

3. Tough?  Mean?  Nope the world is just fine.

4. People all the time say I want kids.  That is no less selfish than saying I do not want them. 

5 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

1. Thank you for the complement.  :cheers:

2. I do not know a Nancyboy.

3. Tough?  Mean?  Nope the world is just fine.

4. People all the time say I want kids.  That is no less selfish than saying I do not want them. 

People should find not wanting kids as very serious option. Men and women should talk about this early on in dating. And women are wanting them less and less. It's awesome. 

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I don't think I've ever assumed you had a kid but you would have been an awesome dad.  I am surprised.  And disappointed, to be honest.  And yes, I think it is selfish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I don't think I've ever assumed you had a kid but you would have been an awesome dad.  I am surprised.  And disappointed, to be honest.  And yes, I think it is selfish.

Yeah, we need to raise the population. Great idea. And have a shlt load more parents that don't want to be invested in being parents. 

• Like 1

You are very intelligent and generous and kind and cool and you dive like a badass.  Seriously, fock off.  Why would you have not wanted to reproduce?

Because you are seflish.

Just now, fandandy said:

You are very intelligent and generous and kind and cool and you dive like a badass.  Seriously, fock off.  Why would you have not wanted to reproduce?

Because you are seflish.

Ok. I get it. Troll. 

I refuse to digress here utilitytoilet, but, please go away.  You bother me in real life like a lazy fly would.  Please evolve.

53 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, Bill E and 5 Points.

I am just curious.

Haven't I already covered this? :unsure:

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Haven't I already covered this? :unsure:

Have you?

What is your reason aside from selfishness?

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Have you?

What is your reason aside from selfishness?

I told you I was selfish with my time. 

You then asked if I was "that selfish."

Yes, I am. It's an inherited trait that I deemed unworthy of fatherhood. 

:dunno:

If that little girl was a FedEx employee, then the video would garner media coverage. Timhauck taught me that earlier today.

Maybe Bill E & 5 Points are being responsible ?

Found this while cleaning up folders recently. Can't ID the date, or the source. For all I know it could've been nothing more than a post on a forum like this one ? 

The author mentions bubble, so I'll assume he either wrote it as the real estate bubble was ramping up around 2007, or 2000-2001 when the Internet bubble was starting its meltdown.

People need to take a giant leap back and look at the macro data on the overall health of the global economy because it's painting a very ominous sign which seems to get pushed aside daily in our media. Europe IS slipping into an economic depression. China's capacity for handling a real economic crisis is only in its infant state of experience, and in all is likely severely under reporting several key issues. US interest rates are virtually still zero, unemployment applications are rising, and debt levels are once again sky high.

People talk about bubbles, but the real bubble is the entire global economy. Today, a staggering 18 children are born for every 1 job created. 
In 1980 that figure was 3 to 1.
  So not only are jobs becoming more scarce, another problem is lack of savings. I honestly don't think people grasp the magnitude of problems the "new one world" economy has produced. As if we didn't have enough problems, nations are playing with fire as they each run up enormous amounts of debt.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Horseman said:

Selfish NOT to have kids?  WTF is wrong with some people's brain?

https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/planet-earth/state-of-the-planet/world-population-clock-live/story

Most scientists estimate the world can sustain about 10 billion max.   Tick tock. 

The homeless will outnumber the housed. Who cares about climate. People need to stop having babies. It will take more than a chinese flu to level off the population growth.