Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Failure of the public education system

On 2/7/2024 at 9:52 AM, edjr said:

my home town is 92% white

Mine was 100% white when I was growing up.  Then came the Italians and later some Japanese.

We can go back and forth about teachers all day, but one thing we can all agree on is they deserve a safe working environment. You read more and more reports about assaults on teachers.  Where the Fock is their union on this issue? Don’t you know hunk they would be demanding something be done? No, they won’t. They are just a wing of the DNC. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We can go back and forth about teachers all day, but one thing we can all agree on is they deserve a safe working environment. You read more and more reports about assaults on teachers.  Where the Fock is their union on this issue? Don’t you know hunk they would be demanding something be done? No, they won’t. They are just a wing of the DNC. 

It’s wild.  They’re too busy trying to unseat conservative school boards and spew leftist ideology too actually protect their members.  My union fights for cancer screenings in our physicals and safe apparatus to ride on.  These fukin clowns are unbelievable. 

41 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It’s wild.  They’re too busy trying to unseat conservative school boards and spew leftist ideology too actually protect their members.  My union fights for cancer screenings in our physicals and safe apparatus to ride on.  These fukin clowns are unbelievable. 

Exactly. Safety issues are first and foremost for every union, especially first responders, but for tradesman too. If I’m a teacher I’m demanding something be done.  I was talking to a teacher that works in the Bronx this weekend. She was telling me how focked it is.  

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Savages. 

The black mayor of Dallas has switched parties. Texas is turning blue! 

A 6th grader got taken out of my wife’s  school yesterday for have a student hit list. Just crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A 6th grader got taken out of my wife’s  school yesterday for have a student hit list. Just crazy. 

Hell probably get sent to the guidance counselor for a few days and be back next week. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hell probably get sent to the guidance counselor for a few days and be back next week. 

Cops showed up and took him out of school. Not sure when he’ll be back. 

Whatbis hilarious about all this bitchin....american teachers...compared to foreign countries...are basically treated like garbage.

So this is what u get...teachers dont give a flying f what happens in class...they just pad the grades so parents dont complain.  

Garbage in (admins and parents) = garbage out ( crappy dilligaf teachers)

22 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Whatbis hilarious about all this bitchin....american teachers...compared to foreign countries...are basically treated like garbage.

So this is what u get...teachers dont give a flying f what happens in class...they just pad the grades so parents dont complain.  

Garbage in (admins and parents) = garbage out ( crappy dilligaf teachers)

No, it is all about the teachers union. School choice is the most important social issue for this country right now. Democrats want an equal finish, but they don’t want an equal start. It is all about power and control. You blame the parents, but you won’t give them a choice of where their children are educated. SNAFU

If our elitists and elected officials had to send their kids to public school things would get better quickly.  

If you read through this thread I’m sure you can find examples of the board libtards denying that ideological indoctrination is happening in public schools.