KSB2424

Trans Kids

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left on this country pushes or makes light of this abomination. They truly are sick people. When did men stop protecting children? All children? That’s why they can’t be considered men. They are some sort of amorphous blob in possession of male genitalia. But men they are not. 

I am triggered by your continual use of the hateful gendered terms "men" and "male".  In Biden's America such language is considered hate speech. :nono:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

You spend a whole lot of time making excuses.  Like I tell my kids, not what you say its what you do.  Grow up. 

And you spend a lot of time being a twat. Have you considered surgery? 

Just now, MDC said:

Tens of thousands of minors are getting gender reassignment surgery? This reminds me of the time Dumby said 5 US cities account for most murders in the entire world. 😂 

They typically start them on drugs first, usually starting at 13 years old.  At that point they pretty much have already ruined these kids chances of ever developing their sexual organs.  The surgery is just the big moneymaker which is what keeps these clinics doors open.  How many children are you OK with destroying?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Would he get surgery to switch from being a twat to being a d!ck?

Just now, jonmx said:

They typically start them on drugs first, usually starting at 13 years old.  At that point they pretty much have already ruined these kids chances of ever developing their sexual organs.  The surgery is just the big moneymaker which is what keeps these clinics doors open.  How many children are you OK with destroying?

One is to many but @MDC needs a threshold.  50, 100, 1000, 10,000?  At some point its wrong but we are not sure. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nice to see you haven't changed in the last ten years. 😂

Just now, Hertz said:

Nice to see you haven't changed in the last ten years. 😂

KSB gets what he gives. :dunno: 

One is to many but @MDC needs a threshold.  50, 100, 1000, 10,000?  At some point its wrong but we are not sure. 

He says he opposes it, but then mocks people who oppose it.  He is just a closeted groomer.  

• Like 2

Just leave the kids alone man.  Is that too much to ask?  Seriously?

WTF is wrong with some of you?  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Fock the politics of it, I mean how the hell is this topic even political at all is my question?  JFC. 

Because the red team has said this is the blue team's fault, that's why.

44 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The UK court system is far ahead of the US Court system.  The UK court system had allowed a lawsuit against these child molesters and exposed their insane practices of mutilating children.  The UK medical system is revamping their whole medical practice of how they treat these children and actually actively looking for alternative conditions instead of just rubber stamping children as gender dysphoric.  The US still have these children mutilation mills who are solely in the business of confirming every child who comes in as trans and putting them on drugs so they can eventually groom them into getting their balls or breasts chopped off.  These are sick MFer.  

So true. Good take Gotra stop this crap at the beginning of it all else it will turn our country into one big focked up tranny bar. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just leave the kids alone man.  Is that too much to ask?  Seriously?

WTF is wrong with some of you?  

Not one single person here supports this.  Who is "some of you"?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Because the red team has said this is the blue team's fault, that's why.

It is. Own it. And once again you fall on the side of this crap. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left on this country pushes or makes light of this abomination. They truly are sick people. When did men stop protecting children? All children? That’s why they can’t be considered men. They are some sort of amorphous blob in possession of male genitalia. But men they are not. 

What are you doing to protect these children?  Since it's so widespread, you're doing a sh1tty job, man.

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Very true. He doesn't realize growing situations and he doesn't care about individual children. "Oh, your kid got focked up by his school without letting you know? Well, that's only 1 kid. That doesn't matter. Meh."

He's a groomer through and through.

Not one single person here supports this.  Who is "some of you"?

You support it. As long as the kid has a note from mom. Always on the immoral, disgusting side of these issues. Not once do you say No, that ain’t right, no excuses.  

What are you doing to protect these children?  Since it's so widespread, you're doing a sh1tty job, man.

Speak up, see something say something, Vote.   Jesus man. 

The one's who keep making excuses.  

Name someone or shut the fock up.  We all agree that this sh1t is focked up and wrong, and we wouldn't do this to our kids.  The only difference I see is that some of us are using it for political purposes and to make statements of how manly they are, others are like, "Yeah it's focked up but it's their choice and so what am I supposed to do"

I do what I legally can. About as much as you do for black people. I call the other side names. 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Name someone or shut the fock up.  We all agree that this sh1t is focked up and wrong, and we wouldn't do this to our kids.  The only difference I see is that some of us are using it for political purposes and to make statements of how manly they are, others are like, "Yeah it's focked up but it's their choice and so what am I supposed to do"

You. There, I named someone. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I do what I legally can. About as much as you do for black people. I call the other side names. 

Wow, you're a real man.  I'm so impressed.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Speak up, see something say something, Vote.   Jesus man. 

OK.  Next time I see a kid getting her t!ts chopped off, I'll say something.  Is that all you want?  You got it.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK.  Next time I see a kid getting her t!ts chopped off, I'll say something.  Is that all you want?  You got it.

Ohhh, so now you claim they do this all in a public setting. Gotcha.

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Very true. He doesn't realize growing situations and he doesn't care about individual children. "Oh, your kid got focked up by his school without letting you know? Well, that's only 1 kid. That doesn't matter. Meh."

He's a groomer through and through.

You date teenagers and your buddy gets drunk at Chuck E Cheese.

Talk about your glass houses! :o 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You date teenagers and your buddy gets drunk at Chuck E Cheese.

Talk about your glass houses! :o 

You support turning little boys into girls and your boyfriend agrees with you. 

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I’m just proud you called the kid with boobs a “her”.  Progress. 

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Seems to impact dozens of people. Probably the most important issue we face today. Don’t forget CRT and the migrant caravan.

It’s only important when your wife’s kid is subjected to politics at a young age in school. Fraud. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s only important when your wife’s kid is subjected to politics at a young age in school. Fraud. 

Well obviously, when it's something personal, then yeah we're gonna do something about it.  How does this make him a fraud? 

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Well obviously, when it's something personal, then yeah we're gonna do something about it.  How does this make him a fraud? 

I’ll answer him if he asks. Why are you so involved? So funny. 

Why is this issue important?

1.  Women are being denied opportunity in sports by trans.

2.  Women are being raped in prisons by trans.

3.  The terms male and female are now meaningless

4.  Several states have stiff penalties for using the wrong pronoun

5.  Schools are grooming young children if they want to identify as a different sex and applauding them if they do

6.  Unknown thousands of kids are being medically or chemically castrated

7.  Idiots are discussing their pronouns and putting it in their signatures as if it is important to anyone

8.  Kids are getting roped into cult-like groups and are obsessed with gender-identities which are now in the hundreds different types.

9.  Doctors will lose their license or get fired if they try to actually help a child, instead by medical standard they are required to affirm whatever idiotic gender a child calls themself and provide life-destroying drugs.

10.  Colleges will fire anyone who suggests these idiotic ideas on gender are wrong.

11.  We are creating a generation of  narcissists who are incapable of contributing to society. 

And there are more, such as nazis at Twitter and YouTube and other social media will deplatform people who do not conform to this ideology.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

In 2009 I objected to a teacher bringing race into a discussion with kids. This proves that Critical Race Theory is being taught in public schools across the nation!

J/k. What it really proves is that Hardcore is my b.

50 minutes ago, MDC said:

In 2009 I objected to a teacher bringing race into a discussion with kids. This proves that Critical Race Theory is being taught in public schools across the nation!

The day just started and I already won it! Lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

That is the problem with all this self-identication non-sense,  just because you self-identify as the dominant one does not change the fact that it is you taking it in the butt.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The day just started and I already won it! Lol. 

It's pretty bad that winning the day for you consists of digging up a 15 year old post on a FF message board in a failed attempt to prove an online person wrong.  Go do something nice for someone in real life. 

It's pretty bad that winning the day for you consists of digging up a 15 year old post on a FF message board in a failed attempt to prove an online person wrong.  Go do something nice for someone in real life. 

Well,I certainly don’t think you or Mooney or MDC need to be eradicated from the world. That’s disturbing that people who think like that over a message board are out there. I didn’t think we had that type here. Sad. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well,I certainly don’t think you or Mooney or MDC need to be eradicated from the world. That’s disturbing that people who think like that over a message board are out there. I didn’t think we had that type here. Sad. 

OH THE DRAMA! :cry: HE SAID I SHOULD BE ERADICATED FROM THE WORLD! :cry: I'M LITERALLY SHAKING! :cry: MOONEY IS LITERALLY HUNTING ME! :cry: