KSB2424

Trans Kids

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

OH THE DRAMA! :cry: HE SAID I SHOULD BE ERADICATED FROM THE WORLD! :cry: I'M LITERALLY SHAKING! :cry: MOONEY IS LITERALLY HUNTING ME! :cry:

Oh, but I allegedly made some sort of threat and that just can’t be allowed. Even though I didn’t.  Grasping, reaching, twisting, spinning is all you and the rest of my fan club have. 

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Its worse than I thought.  Ok how do we stop this?

Don’t make excuses for it.  Don’t be afraid to speak up.  Gender Dysphoria is normal, the same way bipolar or schizophrenia is normal.  People shouldn’t be ostracized for it, but it shouldn’t be celebrated either.  And no child should be “groomed”. They should be talked too, maybe professionally to understand if it’s a phase or true dysphoria.  And for the love of God no child should get gender surgery or Horomone blockers.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Don’t make excuses for it.  Don’t be afraid to speak up.  Gender Dysphoria is normal, the same way bipolar or schizophrenia is normal.  People shouldn’t be ostracized for it, but it shouldn’t be celebrated either.  And no child should be “groomed”. They should be talked too, maybe professionally to understand if it’s a phase or true dysphoria.  And for the love of God no child should get gender surgery or Horomone blockers.  

100% agree, I'm on your team.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

100% agree, I'm on your team.

Unless the kid gets permission. Then hack away. Right? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unless the kid gets permission. Then hack away. Right? 

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I don't think kids should be getting these surgeries.  Does this make sense to you?

24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I don't think kids should be getting these surgeries.  Does this make sense to you?

Yeah it makes sense. You said as long as the kid and the parents agree it’s ok. You don’t see what the problem is.  Why are you pushing back on this? It’s what you said. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah it makes sense. You said as long as the kid and the parents agree it’s ok. You don’t see what the problem is.  Why are you pushing back on this? It’s what you said. 

I said it's up to them, I don't agree with it, but who the fock am I to tell these people what to do.  Who the fock are you to tell people what to do,not demand the govt tells people what to do.

We live in a free society and some of us still believe in freedom and personal responsibility 

28 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I said it's up to them, I don't agree with it, but who the fock am I to tell these people what to do.  Who the fock are you to tell people what to do,not demand the govt tells people what to do.

We live in a free society and some of us still believe in freedom and personal responsibility 

Yeah, I’m ok telling people not to mutilate children. You’re too puzzy to say no to that. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I’m ok telling people not to mutilate children. You’re too puzzy to say no to that. 

If someone asked me if they should chop their kids d off, I would say no.  How is that being a puzzy?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Kids rubbing cacks in broad daylight.  JFC.

Gay men, dressed as women, thriving on an audience of kids should be a red flag.  But, I guess you can't fix stupid.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If someone asked me if they should chop their kids d off, I would say no.  How is that being a puzzy?

But what if the child and the parent agreed? You would be good with it. Why are you not grasping this ? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But what if the child and the parent agreed? You would be good with it. Why are you not grasping this ? 

No I'm not good with it, but what am I gonna do about it?

What are you gonna do about it?  You gonna shoot the doctor?  Play keep away with the scalpel?  Or just cry about it on a FF message board?

18 hours ago, dogcows said:

Sometimes it pays to read past the headline. More young people are openly identifying as trans now, just as more young people started identifying as gay in the past few decades. The number of people haven’t really increased… it’s just that they are coming out of the woodwork now because there’s less social stigma around it. From the article:

And finally, it’s still a tiny fraction of the population, and as far as I can tell, they aren’t doing anything harmful. So why are all the right-wingers losing their minds over this? My guess: too many are plugged into Fox and other right-wing outrage machines that convince them to be upset about it.

Does anybody on this forum even know a transgender person personally?

So you think the 20%+ and growing geometrically number of people identifying as LGBT... are legit and just coming out of the woodwork?  I wondered if anyone bought this tripe; it is beyond credulity.  Our race would have died millions of years ago if that was the case.

And that number is not a tiny fraction of the population.

Of course, we can't even discuss rapid onset gender dysphoria, or any related behavioral reason, that kids are encouraged in today's society to jump on the spectrum somewhere.  We've hashed this out before so I'll just leave this Maher video for you to review.  Even the liberals are like WTF?

And to your question, I've known several trans people in my life.  One was back in 1990, definitely a trans woman.  More recently, two in my daughter's theater group.  One female, I didn't know well enough to comment.  The other, a male, was absolutely environmentally driven.  He came from a shiotty, abusive family and moved in and out of being trans depending on how much attention he was getting.  That was a few years ago; I presume now he stays mostly as a trans woman, since we celebrate it so.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So you think the 20%+ and growing geometrically number of people identifying as LGBT... are legit and just coming out of the woodwork?  I wondered if anyone bought this tripe; it is beyond credulity.  Our race would have died millions of years ago if that was the case.

And that number is not a tiny fraction of the population.

Of course, we can't even discuss rapid onset gender dysphoria, or any related behavioral reason, that kids are encouraged in today's society to jump on the spectrum somewhere.  We've hashed this out before so I'll just leave this Maher video for you to review.  Even the liberals are like WTF?

And to your question, I've known several trans people in my life.  One was back in 1990, definitely a trans woman.  More recently, two in my daughter's theater group.  One female, I didn't know well enough to comment.  The other, a male, was absolutely environmentally driven.  He came from a shiotty, abusive family and moved in and out of being trans depending on how much attention he was getting.  That was a few years ago; I presume now he stays mostly as a trans woman, since we celebrate it so.

The actual number of people who are “out” as LGBTQ is 7.1%. For decades, people have estimated the actual number to be about 10%.So despite the number of people who admit they are LGBTQ doubling in the past 10 years, we’ve probably got a good number of people still “in the closet” today. I’m guessing the number will peak at about 10% as the estimates indicate. You also should note that 50% of younger people in the LGBTQ numbers are identifying as bisexual. Are they really? Maybe, maybe not - some will have “that one time at band camp” and never again. So even the 20% LGBTQ number in the youngest generation is pretty consistent with the idea that only about 10% of people are homosexual.

As for the number of trans people you know, sounds like it is less than 1 in 100? Same for me; I know a couple trans people, but they are definitely rare.

Nobody is “turning” gay or trans because it’s “ok” to be gay or trans now. It’s simply people comfortable to show their true selves publicly, with the stigma going away.

Maher’s chart is laughable (and maybe that’s intentional?) Try to do a wee bit of critical thinking here. If you need help getting started, look at this chart of left-handed people over time:

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The actual number of people who are “out” as LGBTQ is 7.1%. For decades, people have estimated the actual number to be about 10%.So despite the number of people who admit they are LGBTQ doubling in the past 10 years, we’ve probably got a good number of people still “in the closet” today. I’m guessing the number will peak at about 10% as the estimates indicate. You also should note that 50% of younger people in the LGBTQ numbers are identifying as bisexual. Are they really? Maybe, maybe not - some will have “that one time at band camp” and never again. So even the 20% LGBTQ number in the youngest generation is pretty consistent with the idea that only about 10% of people are homosexual.

As for the number of trans people you know, sounds like it is less than 1 in 100? Same for me; I know a couple trans people, but they are definitely rare.

Nobody is “turning” gay or trans because it’s “ok” to be gay or trans now. It’s simply people comfortable to show their true selves publicly, with the stigma going away.

Maher’s chart is laughable (and maybe that’s intentional?) Try to do a wee bit of critical thinking here. If you need help getting started, look at this chart of left-handed people over time:

Maher said his chart was a pew research poll.  So that is self identifying, further proving my point.  Also, mathematically it is still accelerating; best case it flattens lile your left hand chart at 41%, if it inflects the day after the poll.

Back on abortions, Pew says there were 630K in 2019.  1% of that is 6300.  That's a few more than pregnant 10 yr old rape victims, which I'm guessing is single digits.  Nevertheless, I'm saying let's accommodate them, but stop using that scenario to defend all abortions

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maher said his chart was a pew research poll.  So that is self identifying, further proving my point.  Also, mathematically it is still accelerating; best case it flattens lile your left hand chart at 41%, if it inflects the day after the poll.

Back on abortions, Pew says there were 630K in 2019.  1% of that is 6300.  That's a few more than pregnant 10 yr old rape victims, which I'm guessing is single digits.  Nevertheless, I'm saying let's accommodate them, but stop using that scenario to defend all abortions

Some people claim that Maher was trolling liberals with that chart. I disagree. I think he was trolling those who actually believe 100% of people are going to turn gay by 2050.

My point on the abortion argument is: you said let’s not dwell on edge cases. But a big part of the pro-life narrative to overturn Roe was that liberals are pushing for abortions for fun at week 36. The stats show that isn’t happening. Even among the small number of abortions after 21 weeks (your number is accurate according to studies I’ve read), almost all of them are due to a serious health problem, either of the fetus or the mother.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Some people claim that Maher was trolling liberals with that chart. I disagree. I think he was trolling those who actually believe 100% of people are going to turn gay by 2050.

My point on the abortion argument is: you said let’s not dwell on edge cases. But a big part of the pro-life narrative to overturn Roe was that liberals are pushing for abortions for fun at week 36. The stats show that isn’t happening. Even among the small number of abortions after 21 weeks (your number is accurate according to studies I’ve read), almost all of them are due to a serious health problem, either of the fetus or the mother.

AOC thinks restricting abortion is going to FORCE women to work against their will. 

Keep making excuses for and downplaying mutilating children. 

13 hours ago, jonmx said:

Why is this issue important?

1.  Women are being denied opportunity in sports by trans.

2.  Women are being raped in prisons by trans.

3.  The terms male and female are now meaningless

4.  Several states have stiff penalties for using the wrong pronoun

5.  Schools are grooming young children if they want to identify as a different sex and applauding them if they do

6.  Unknown thousands of kids are being medically or chemically castrated

7.  Idiots are discussing their pronouns and putting it in their signatures as if it is important to anyone

8.  Kids are getting roped into cult-like groups and are obsessed with gender-identities which are now in the hundreds different types.

9.  Doctors will lose their license or get fired if they try to actually help a child, instead by medical standard they are required to affirm whatever idiotic gender a child calls themself and provide life-destroying drugs.

10.  Colleges will fire anyone who suggests these idiotic ideas on gender are wrong.

11.  We are creating a generation of  narcissists who are incapable of contributing to society. 

And there are more, such as nazis at Twitter and YouTube and other social media will deplatform people who do not conform to this ideology.

I thought the topic was surgeries for minors, in particular for those that regret it later in life?

That is really only relevant to #’s 5, 6, 8, and 9.

#5 isn’t really true.  Providing support isn’t “applauding” them.

#6 is just restating the topic of this thread, which pretty much everyone agrees is an issue.

#8 is an opinion.

#9 I don’t really believe but I’m not a gender affirmation medical expert.  I thought the claim was the Doctors are part of who we need to go after here?  Now we’re saying they are “required” to affirm kid’s genders?  I guess I’m not surprised by  more contradictory arguments from the GC

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought the topic was surgeries for minors, in particular for those that regret it later in life?

That is really only relevant to #’s 5, 6, 8, and 9.

#5 isn’t really true.  Providing support isn’t “applauding” them.

#6 is just restating the topic of this thread, which pretty much everyone agrees is an issue.

#8 is an opinion.

#9 I don’t really believe but I’m not a gender affirmation medical expert.  I thought the claim was the Doctors are part of who we need to go after here?  Now we’re saying they are “required” to affirm kid’s genders?  I guess I’m not surprised by  more contradictory arguments from the GC

The topic encompasses the whole gender identity politics which is the force behind these gender treatments.  Yes, doctors who are actively profiting off of these children mutilations are a major part of the problem.  But another part is the gender affirming medical standards and laws which have been pushed have handcuffed real caring doctors who may want to step in.

It first starts with the gender affirming care policies which states if a patient thinks they feel like the other sex, then they must be considered gender dysphoric and given treatments. 

Some state boards or state laws have even went further.  Back in the 80's or 90' conversion therapy was outlawed.  This was the practice of trying to convert gays to being straight which included treatments such as shock therapy.  Now some of these state medical boards and/or state legislatures have expanded the conversion therapy standards/laws to include gender identity.  A violation would involve losing your license and possibly prison.

Combined these policies result in this.  If a patient comes in and self-diagnose themself with gende dysphoria, a physician is required to provide gender blockers and hormones as appropriate.  If a legitimate doctor tries to diagnosis the patient for some other cause such as depression, abuse, autism, peer pressure....that is now considered conversion therapy and would result in loss of license and possibly criminal charges.  This is insanity that a doctor trying to correctly diagnose a patient is a criminal due to policies put in place by these gender nazis. 

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The topic encompasses the whole gender identity politics which is the force behind these gender treatments.  Yes, doctors who are actively profiting off of these children mutilations are a major part of the problem.  But another part is the gender affirming medical standards and laws which have been pushed have handcuffed real caring doctors who may want to step in.

It first starts with the gender affirming care policies which states if a patient thinks they feel like the other sex, then they must be considered gender dysphoric and given treatments. 

Some state boards or state laws have even went further.  Back in the 80's or 90' conversion therapy was outlawed.  This was the practice of trying to convert gays to being straight which included treatments such as shock therapy.  Now some of these state medical boards and/or state legislatures have expanded the conversion therapy standards/laws to include gender identity.  A violation would involve losing your license and possibly prison.

Combined these policies result in this.  If a patient comes in and self-diagnose themself with gende dysphoria, a physician is required to provide gender blockers and hormones as appropriate.  If a legitimate doctor tries to diagnosis the patient for some other cause such as depression, abuse, autism, peer pressure....that is now considered conversion therapy and would result in loss of license and possibly criminal charges.  This is insanity that a doctor trying to correctly diagnose a patient is a criminal due to policies put in place by these gender nazis. 

Do you have a link to something saying they are required to provide “gender blockers and hormones”?

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you have a link to something saying they are required to provide “gender blockers and hormones”?

Below is one of the coercive methods based on civil rights.  Read it with the understanding that when they talk about access to gender affirming care or treatments, it means gender blockers and hormones.  That is only accepted method of gender affirming care besides surgery.  

https://opa.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/gender-affirming-care-young-people-march-2022.pdf

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

Below is one of the coercive methods based on civil rights.  Read it with the understanding that when they talk about access to gender affirming care or treatments, it means gender blockers and hormones.  That is only accepted method of gender affirming care besides surgery.  

https://opa.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/gender-affirming-care-young-people-march-2022.pdf

I don’t see that its “required” though…

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t see that its “required” though…

If a patient feels they should have been provided gender blockers and their physician does not perscribe them, the patient can file a civil rights claim against the doctor, see link below.   Similarly rules exist which would allow such a compliant to medical boards if a doctor refuses to follow the recommended guidelines. 

And don't even dare to suggest a patient who claims gender dysphoria might be the result of something else, that would be criminally prosecuted in states like California, New York and Oregon. 

I meant to provide this link, which outlines the civil rights actions

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/hhs-ocr-notice-and-guidance-gender-affirming-care.pdf

I have a thought. Surgeries and other things like puberty blockers and medical castration shouldn’t be an option for kids. Period.  

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a thought. Surgeries and other things like puberty blockers and medical castration shouldn’t be an option for kids. Period.  

That is a good thought, but tell that to the US Department of Health and Human Services, who not only thinks kids should be medically castrated, but tell kids it is completely reversible and it is their civil right to get them.  And if a doctor dares steps in and says otherwise, just file a compliant and they will deal with it.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

That is a good thought, but tell that to the US Department of Health and Human Services, who not only thinks kids should be medically castrated, but tell kids it is completely reversible and it is their civil right to get them.  And if a doctor dares steps in and says otherwise, just file a compliant and they will deal with it.

And it’s one side that has brought this abomination forth. 

Can't wait to see how you idiots on the left defend this.

This is what you support when you vote Democrat.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

It’s not happening. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Defend it? They vote for it. All of them are into focking up little kids. Brings them joy.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Except that’s not what the bill actually does. It actually protects families who fled states where their kids could be taken away (or they face criminal charges) for the parents providing transgender-related healthcare.

You can read the statement from the law’s author or the text of the law itself, instead of coverage from an extreme-right biased news source.

https://sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/20220930-senator-wiener’s-historic-bill-provide-refuge-trans-kids-and-their-families-signed-law

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220SB107

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Defend it? They vote for it. All of them are into focking up little kids. Brings them joy.

No they aren’t. They just don’t have the courage to call it out and vote for the lesser of two evils like normal people do. 

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Except that’s not what the bill actually does. It actually protects families who fled states where their kids could be taken away (or they face criminal charges) for the parents providing transgender-related healthcare.

You can read the statement from the law’s author or the text of the law itself, instead of coverage from an extreme-right biased news source.

https://sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/20220930-senator-wiener’s-historic-bill-provide-refuge-trans-kids-and-their-families-signed-law

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220SB107

The bill would also allow a court of the state to have temporary emergency jurisdiction over a child if they have been abandoned in the state, or if they have fled to the state because a family disallowed receiving gender-affirming care.

HTH

I figured you'd be one of the first in to attempt to make excuses. You people are absolutely disgusting. As a society, we'd be much better off without your kind.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Reality said:

The bill would also allow a court of the state to have temporary emergency jurisdiction over a child if they have been abandoned in the state, or if they have fled to the state because a family disallowed receiving gender-affirming care.

HTH

I figured you'd be one of the first in to attempt to make excuses. You people are absolutely disgusting. As a society, we'd be much better off without your kind.

But that’s, again, a summary from somebody with a bias. The actual text, if you read it, cites existing law that offers those protections (section 5). It also links such protections to kids if they have suffered abuse. It isn’t carte blanche for kids to run away from home and get transgender surgeries in California. It also isn’t an absolute. It’s simply an added criteria that judges can now consider in a custody case.

If you really read the law carefully, it’s not about taking away parents’ rights. It’s about pushing back against states that want to make transgender healthcare illegal.

The right-wing attacks of the law are based on out-of-context quotes, and alarmist proclamations based on the expanded criteria for judges to make custody determinations.

It’s impossible to take such critiques seriously when the sources of the critiques actually support the Texas AG (Paxton) pulling transgender kids out of class and accusing their parents of child abuse simply because the kid wants to be transgender.