JustinCharge

what terms are acceptable to the board liberal crazies to end the war and welcome putin back?

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you know Footballguys banned him for his psychotic Don Quixote ramblings?

He's put deadlines on his bold predictions at least a dozen times in the past two years, and not once has he been right.

Now he's "sure" that Putin will nuke, and he "is certain" this civil war will start by year's end.

This is some high-level mental illness at work here, but it's great forearm content.

He is probably like this "good news" guy at the dinner table at family gatherings.

JustinCharge: Have you heard the good news?

Other family members: :unsure:

JustinCharge: Putin is going to nuke, and we'll be in a civil war by year's end. :doublethumbsup:

Damn that Meadow was a piece :wub:

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Really interesting story about Putin completely pulling a 180 on Finland and sweden. Basically, getting the impression that he thought he was the BSD on the planet these days and the world refused to blink.

like i said, standard open negotiation tactics are that the FIRST statement is the true one.  then you start throwing up smokescreens.  then in the end, you reveal the first statement was the true one.  hes not doing a 180.  hes telling everyone finland and sweden joining nato is ww3 without saying it.

i mean hell, he did this with the buildup to invading ukraine.  he opens with huge bluster, massive military buildup threatening to cross the border at any moment.  then he starts throwing up smoke screens.  oh its just military exercises.  we are checking our defenses.  oh look we are pulling troops back from the ukraine border!  then BAM he invades.  that is putin.  his first message is the correct one.

some of you, i get the impression that in 1998, the colts open by seriously considering drafting peyton manning, then they start blowing smoke with rumors they might take leaf or trade down, you guys seriously believed they werent taking manning.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

some of you, i get the impression that in 1998, the colts open by seriously considering drafting peyton manning, then they start blowing smoke with rumors they might take leaf or trade down, you guys seriously believed they werent taking manning.

You open with specific dates for the start of your civil war, keep moving the sticks around, pivot to nuclear war as a smoke screen and then BAM! nothing keeps happening. 😂

On 5/16/2022 at 5:51 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you know Footballguys banned him for his psychotic Don Quixote ramblings?

He's put deadlines on his bold predictions at least a dozen times in the past two years, and not once has he been right.

Now he's "sure" that Putin will nuke, and he "is certain" this civil war will start by year's end.

hahahahahaaaha more lies.  ive went ove this before but you are going to keep lying so lets take a look.

1.  i said on fbgs and here that we were in serious danger of civil unrest or civil war.  but i did not predict it.  i felt it was a serious threat and we need to fix it.

2.  i got mocked for "predicting civil unrest or civil war" which i didnt predict

3.  then civil unrest actually HAPPENS with BLM and 1/6.  the response is to now IGNORE i ever talked about civil unrest.  now i just get mocked for talking about civil war.

4.  then i say civil war is off the table because we WILL get nuked.  that gets ignored.

so its a bunch of lies and shiit from whackjob lefties.  a bunch of bots.  0110100001

Just now, JustinCharge said:

hahahahahaaaha more lies.  ive went ove this before but you are going to keep lying so lets take a look.

1.  i said on fbgs and here that we were in serious danger of civil unrest or civil war.  but i did not predict it.  i felt it was a serious threat and we need to fix it.

2.  i got mocked for "predicting civil unrest or civil war" which i didnt predict

3.  then civil unrest actually HAPPENS with BLM and 1/6.  the response is to now IGNORE i ever talked about civil unrest.  now i just get mocked for talking about civil war.

4.  then i say civil wat is off the table because we WILL get nuked.  that gets ignored.

so its a bunch of lies and shiit from whackjob lefties.

Watch this: BAM! 😂

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Watch this: BAM! 😂

its fun watching you shiit yourself every day on the board.

On 5/16/2022 at 7:41 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Good lawd you're tedious. I responded. Why don't you respond to my bet? Take my bet or hush. Put your money where your deep dives are. 😂

see, he didnt respond.  he used broad platitudes like "cut spending" "less taxes" which the radical left endorses depending on the issue.  if its military or securing the border or cops, they want to cut government.  he wont specify and then launches personal attacks.  rusty is a radical leftist liberal.  case closed.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

its fun watching you shiit yourself every day on the board.

It's fun to witness this portion of the evening when you become one of those smoke-belching trains that goes ass over teakettle off the blown-up bridge and then Nurse Ratchet and a couple of goons come around to force you to take your meds. 😂

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

see, he didnt respond.  he used broad platitudes like "cut spending" "less taxes" which the radical left endorses depending on the issue.  if its military or securing the border or cops, they want to cut government.  he wont specify and then launches personal attacks.  rusty is a radical leftist liberal.  case closed.

$1,000 bet. Take the bet, you crazy fock with a mind full of deluded, paranoid whirligigs! :overhead:

On 5/16/2022 at 2:37 PM, JustinCharge said:

ok, so, he basically has no option but to drop nukes on the US, right?  I mean, if its gonna be like this, just blow it all up then.

Back to the op, I do not think saying OK you killed a sh1t-ton of people and destroyed half their country but now we will welcome you back into the international community.  I do not see how that will ever work. 

Does Mike get a tax credit for letter for letting Justin post here?

It's like his web browser is shortbus.com.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Does Mike get a tax credit for letter for letting Justin post here?

It's like his web browser is shortbus.com.

Sometimes he makes sense but other times I can not follow his line of thought.  It is almost like he has to be anti left on everything.  "Wait people left do not like Putin?  I must fight against that."

55 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Sometimes he makes sense but other times I can not follow his line of thought.  It is almost like he has to be anti left on everything.  "Wait people left do not like Putin?  I must fight against that."

you dont think the left is the problem?  lets be perfectly clear on whats going on.  corporations and government feel the right does not complain much and the left rallies and marches and attacks.  so they try to placate the left.  so they bring in radical far left people.  they in turn attack everyone not on the far left.  and that spins up this terrible cycle of hatred.

yes the left is the problem.

8 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Back to the op, I do not think saying OK you killed a sh1t-ton of people and destroyed half their country but now we will welcome you back into the international community.  I do not see how that will ever work. 

for a frame of reference, after ww2, we brought in nazis to work in science and tech.  Adolf Heuzinger, who served in the high command of nazi forces from 1938-1944, became chair of the NATO defense committee from 1961-1964.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

but we cant welcome in any leaders from russia back into the global community?  im not talking  head of NATO.  just stop sanctioning them.  you are saying russia today is drastically worse than the nazis?  it just sounds to me you are ignorant of history and war.  but really this thread is about exposing how looney the radical left is.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

you dont think the left is the problem?  lets be perfectly clear on whats going on.  corporations and government feel the right does not complain much and the left rallies and marches and attacks.  so they try to placate the left.  so they bring in radical far left people.  they in turn attack everyone not on the far left.  and that spins up this terrible cycle of hatred.

yes the left is the problem.

I think 75% of the time the far left is off base and a bunch of morons.  The border crisis and oil policies to start with are ruining the country.  This post seemed to be about basing the left about them not wanting to  "welcome Putin back to the world community".  I do not know a single conservative that thinks we should "welcome" Putin back.  For some reason do you think because people on the left are against Putin that we need to take a different stance?  I do not get that. 

30 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I think 75% of the time the far left is off base and a bunch of morons.  The border crisis and oil policies to start with are ruining the country.  This post seemed to be about basing the left about them not wanting to  "welcome Putin back to the world community".  I do not know a single conservative that thinks we should "welcome" Putin back.  For some reason do you think because people on the left are against Putin that we need to take a different stance?  I do not get that. 

we welcomed gaddafi back in 2003 or 2004 or so under bush43, and he supported terrorism and invaded SEVERAL countries.  we welcomed the cuban regime back under obama and they brutally oppressed their own people.  we allied with saddam hussein in sparring with iran under carter and reagan.

whats so different about russia?

if ukraine and russia reach a peace deal and define new borders, do you welcome back russia, putin, his leadership, etc to the global community?

33 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

if ukraine and russia reach a peace deal and define new borders, do you welcome back russia, putin, his leadership, etc to the global community?

How many times are you going to repeat that question before you're satisfied with all the responses to it?

😂

40 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

we welcomed gaddafi back in 2003 or 2004 or so under bush43, and he supported terrorism and invaded SEVERAL countries.  we welcomed the cuban regime back under obama and they brutally oppressed their own people.  we allied with saddam hussein in sparring with iran under carter and reagan.

For starters, it's a supposed super power that has started the largest land war in Europe since World War II. Libya has done nothing on that kind of scale.

Lastly, we wound up killing Gaddafi, so his temporary "pass" expired.

Comparing Russia to Libya = 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Russia stole the 2016 election with posts on Facebook. Keep up. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

for a frame of reference, after ww2, we brought in nazis to work in science and tech.  Adolf Heuzinger, who served in the high command of nazi forces from 1938-1944, became chair of the NATO defense committee from 1961-1964.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

but we cant welcome in any leaders from russia back into the global community?  im not talking  head of NATO.  just stop sanctioning them.  you are saying russia today is drastically worse than the nazis?  it just sounds to me you are ignorant of history and war.  but really this thread is about exposing how looney the radical left is.

Welcoming Russia is not the same as welcoming Putin .  I did not say any leaders I said Putin.  Welcoming Putin back would be similar to welcoming Hitler back after WW2.  I know I am ignorant about history compared to the genius that is Justin but even I know there are differences between the two.  But that focker not only messed up Ukraine but has caused trouble for everyone.  Putin who says he hates Nazis is the closest thing to Hitler we have seen in my lifetime. 

Your post was about welcoming back Putin not about the looney left.  Take a poll.  I'll bet most people would believe it was more about Putin than the left. 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Gaddafi caused nowhere near the damage that Putin has.    If Cuba was in Europe or Africa nobody would even know who Castro was.    Comparing the two to Putin makes you seem to be the one that is ignorant to history.

Putin no, Russia yes if they pay for damages to Ukraine.  Other leaders probably case by case.  I do not think anyone will ever welcome Putin back.  Has he shown any signs that he even wants any kind of peace deal? 

You go on about how your post was about the loony left but you keep going on about Putin.  

Edited by Bill E.

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Gaddafi caused nowhere near the damage that Putin has done.    If Cuba was in Europe or Africa nobody would even know who Castro was.    Comparing the two to Putin makes you seem to be the one that is ignorant to history.

You’re comparing Putin to Hitler. Might want to adjust  your rankings. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re comparing Putin to Hitler. Might want to adjust  your rankings. 

I said their were differences but Putin is the closest thing we have seen in a long time. 

12 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Welcoming Putin back would be similar to welcoming Hitler back after WW2.  I know I am ignorant about history compared to the genius that is Justin but even I know there are differences between the two.  But that focker not only messed up Ukraine but has caused trouble for everyone.  Putin who says he hates Nazis is the closest thing to Hitler we have seen in my lifetime.

The thought of welcoming Putin back is laughable.  Yea lets give him a pass, drop sanctions, send him billions for more oil, let him regroup and try again. 

20 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I said their were differences but Putin is the closest thing we have seen in a long time. 

No he’s not. Not even close. You can start with Mao, and seeing as Mao was worse than Hitler…Also Stalin.  And a bunch more. There is no need to over hype Putin to make the point. He’s a bad guy and needs to go. But the left in this country, as usual, has to hype up everything. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No he’s not. Not even close. 

Names?

I think the only valid question in relation to that is if Ukraine “welcomes him back.”  But doubt that happens. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russia stole the 2016 election with posts on Facebook. Keep up. 

Meh no one really cares about that when you compare it to invading other countries 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think the only valid question in relation to that is if Ukraine “welcomes him back.”  But doubt that happens. 

Meh no one really cares about that when you compare it to invading other countries 

Really? We were treated to how little some cared for four years  of foot stomping and rattle shaking and one gigantic hoax night after night.  And not one, but two BS impeachments. 

• Like 1