JustinCharge

what terms are acceptable to the board liberal crazies to end the war and welcome putin back?

Rusty, Mooney, etc.  

What terms are acceptable to you to end the war, bring peace, and welcome Putin and his officers and leaders back into the international community, return the yachts, etc.  Or is this more of a thing like "whatever Ukraine accepts for peace, we will accept it also and go back to pre-war times".

I think Putin is persona non grata the rest of his life in the west, no matter what happens from here on in. Your reputation doesn't come back and rehabilitate after something this huge.

• Like 1

Putin is going to "die" within a matter of days. They'll install someone who will pull out the troops from Ukraine and find some baloney way to explain it. 

In order to have the crushing sanctions removed, they're going to have to agree to something like reparations to Ukraine, agreeing to give back the small land they captured, etc.

It's going to be a long time before the world forgives Russia for what it has done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not to mention all the fast food joints that pulled out of russia. Poor bastards won't be able to get a quarter pounder with cheese. That's what starts insurrection.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I think Putin is persona non grata the rest of his life in the west, no matter what happens from here on in. Your reputation doesn't come back and rehabilitate after something this huge.

This, we should get some cheap oil for a long time too.

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Not to mention all the fast food joints that pulled out of russia. Poor bastards won't be able to get a quarter pounder with cheese. That's what starts insurrection.

I hope that doesn't happen here. China is already increasingly becoming an unlivable sh*tole anyway.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

ok, so, he basically has no option but to drop nukes on the US, right?  I mean, if its gonna be like this, just blow it all up then.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Do they have the metric system there? 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

ok, so, he basically has no option but to drop nukes on the US, right?  I mean, if its gonna be like this, just blow it all up then.

I’m shocked you started this thread just to apologize for Putin and blame the US :rolleyes: 

35 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Dead men can't drop nukes.

Besides, he doesn't have full control over nukes.

Others have to agree to it.

Not happening.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Putin is an azz hat.  Fock him.

[justincharge] I predict the over/under on when he will be dead at 10 days. I am sure of it. [/justincharge]

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

rusty:  "Go war!!!"

So funny when you’re busy apologizing for the guy that, you know, started the whole damn thing by stealing part of another country and then invading the rest :wacko:

For the record, russias energy export revenue has skyrocketed. Despite the EU hand ringing, they're still one of the biggest consumers.  Meanwhile, Putin's buddies are buying all the Western Banks and businesses that left Russia for pennies on the dollar.

And if you think Putin hasn't already lined up the meanest son of a b**** to replace him?  

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So funny when you’re busy apologizing for the guy that, you know, started the whole damn thing by stealing part of another country and then invading the rest :wacko:

I think you are mistaking my lack of interest for an apology.

Won't be surprised at all if and when Putin realizes that Ukraine is not going to be his personal piggy bank, and then he does like Saddam Hussein did. Just start blowing the s*** out of the energy, food, etc infrastructure.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

What is your fascination with us getting nuked?  Are you that far dug into this theory that there's no turning back now?

Was reading an article a year ago about Putin, explaining what would happen once he was no longer in power. All agreed that he would be dead within weeks. And this just seals the coffin now.

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, he somehow twists rooting for the bullied nation to defend itself into being pro-war.

What I'm pro about is Ukraine kicking Russia's ass and seeing the downfall and death of a brutal, ruthless dictator who has brought so much death and misery into the world.

• Like 1

Rusty has proven my point in this thread.  When you actually do a deep dive on this, there is no option but WW3.  Wackjob far lefties like rusty will not accept ANY return to normalcy.  He seriously thinks Russia can just be permanently excluded from the world.  Putin knows this is position of the wackjob left.  That's why ultimately, this conflict will lead to nuclear war.  People like Rusty, when confronted with options, will not accept anything BUT nuclear war.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Rusty has proven my point in this thread.  When you actually do a deep dive on this, there is no option but WW3.  Wackjob far lefties like rusty will not accept ANY return to normalcy.  He seriously thinks Russia can just be permanently excluded from the world.  Putin knows this is position of the wackjob left.  That's why ultimately, this conflict will lead to nuclear war.  People like Rusty, when confronted with options, will not accept anything BUT nuclear war.

beep bop boop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not happening.

rustys 5head forein policy is pretend nukes dont exist and just piss everyone off to the max.  kinda like how he posts here.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not happening.

Especially if he's no longer in power, where would he get them from?  I assume all his cronies won't care about him anymore as well

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Welcome back? I never stopped liking him 

this

Russia aren't the bad guys

at what point did America get so good at dirty dealing and propaganda? 

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, he somehow twists rooting for the bullied nation to defend itself into being pro-war.

What I'm pro about is Ukraine kicking Russia's ass and seeing the downfall and death of a brutal, ruthless dictator who has brought so much death and misery into the world.

i think your dumb as hell and your instincts are backwards.

I mean, you obviously watch sports especially the NFL.  you should know what public negotiations look like.

1.  football team opens by obviously pointing at player A as the one they will take.
2.  as we approach the draft, leaks come out that they might take player B, or even C, or hell trade DOWN! a whole bunch of smoke.
3.  draft comes and they take player A.

That how humans operate.  Always consider the first public announcement as the genuine one.  It applies beyond sports to politics and everything.

Putin invaded Ukraine and the first statement was if we interfere, he will nuke us.  Later on, you get smoke about he might do this or that or nukes are off the table.  thats the stuff you ignore.  you go with the first announcement.  he will nuke.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

And no sidewinding, bushwhacking, hornswoggling cracker crocker is going to roon my biscuit cutter!

😂

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i think your dumb as hell and your instincts are backwards.

I mean, you obviously watch sports especially the NFL.  you should know what public negotiations look like.

1.  football team opens by obviously pointing at player A as the one they will take.
2.  as we approach the draft, leaks come out that they might take player B, or even C, or hell trade DOWN! a whole bunch of smoke.
3.  draft comes and they take player A.

That how humans operate.  Always consider the first public announcement as the genuine one.  It applies beyond sports to politics and everything.

Putin invaded Ukraine and the first statement was if we interfere, he will nuke us.  Later on, you get smoke about he might do this or that or nukes are off the table.  thats the stuff you ignore.  you go with the first announcement.  he will nuke.

Put your money where your "deep dive" is.

If he nukes us before he dies, I'll give you $1,000, and I have to put "JustinCharge was right" in my tagline. If he doesn't nuke us before he dies, you pay me $1,000 and put "Rusty was right" in your tagline.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

rustys 5head forein policy is pretend nukes dont exist and just piss everyone off to the max.  kinda like how he posts here.

Authentic frontier gibberish.

😂

JustinCharge deletes his account on here and then stands on his street corner with a sign that reads "There was no nuclear war." are the only acceptable terms. 

Imagine we put 40 billion into modern secure, humane mental health facilities? Occurrences like what just happened in Buffalo could be avoided. 

19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

JustinCharge deletes his account on here and then stands on his street corner with a sign that reads "There was no nuclear war." are the only acceptable terms. 

And you're a "teacher". :lol:

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Did you know Footballguys banned him for his psychotic Don Quixote ramblings?

He's put deadlines on his bold predictions at least a dozen times in the past two years, and not once has he been right.

Now he's "sure" that Putin will nuke, and he "is certain" this civil war will start by year's end.

This is some high-level mental illness at work here, but it's great forearm content.

He is probably like this "good news" guy at the dinner table at family gatherings.

JustinCharge: Have you heard the good news?

Other family members: :unsure:

JustinCharge: Putin is going to nuke, and we'll be in a civil war by year's end. :doublethumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's put deadlines on his bold predictions at least a dozen times in the past two years, and not once has he been right.

Now he's "sure" that Putin will nuke, and he "is certain" this civil war will start by year's end.

This is some high-level mental illness at work here, but it's great forearm content.

He is probably like this "good news" guy at the dinner table at family gatherings.

JustinCharge: Have you heard the good news?

Other family members: :unsure:

JustinCharge: Putin is going to nuke, and we'll be in a civil war by year's end. :doublethumbsup:

He is a delusional weirdo in a sea of them here...him, Utilit99, and JustinCharge are a Mount Rushmore of stupid. 

Did you know 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you know rusty got banned many times from fftoday for being an idiot over and  over again?

How come it’s only the libtards that are obsessed with Justin? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come it’s only the libtards that are obsessed with Justin? 

You've acknowledged me as a moderate conservative. Besides, his whacky doomsday prognostications are funny as hell, although I do have some empathy for his mental illness. He really should get counseling.