Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

I need to stop drinking and visiting FFToday...

Just got a notification that my order from Amazon had just arrived, and I'm thinking, I didn't order anything from Amazon.  So I go to the back door, open the package and there it is, a brand new Bluray of Vision Quest.  And that's when I remembered, 'oh yeah, I was reading the movie draft thread on Friday night while I was sipping my Scotch.

That's why I just d/l movies off the innerwebs.  Now, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with that 12" vibrator that showed up out of the blue after reading TNG's sex toys review thread, since deleted fortunately, while sipping on Cognac. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And that's when I remembered, 'oh yeah, I was reading the movie draft thread on Friday night while I was sniffing my crotch.

You know, I don't think you have to share like, every detail of your activities with us.

Someone said they're going to send me candy. And then they didn't. I think that's mean.

You come here when you aren't drinking? 

42 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Just got a notification that my order from Amazon had just arrived, and I'm thinking, I didn't order anything from Amazon.  So I go to the back door, open the package and there it is, a brand new Bluray of Vision Quest.  And that's when I remembered, 'oh yeah, I was reading the movie draft thread on Friday night while I was sipping my Scotch.

A lot of people don't know that Loudoun wainwright's wrestling opponent, The gooch? Was actually played by Molly ringwald.

You know, the saddest thing about that last post? All of that came right off the top of my head.

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A lot of people don't know that Loudoun wainwright's wrestling opponent, The gooch? Was actually played by Molly ringwald.

It was The Chute stoopid. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

"sipping". :doh:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I need to start drinking so I can tell all of you how I really feel. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I need to start drinking so I can tell all of you how I really feel. 

:lol: