Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

I Bet I Can Guess Your Age

All I need to know from you is three things  How many times do you go to the bathroom at night ? What is your favorite band or singer ?

That's only two things.

I can guess someone's age with only the last question, I don't need the first two questions at all.

Here are my answers:

2-3

Led Zeppelin

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can guess someone's age with only the last question, I don't need the first two questions at all.

Here are my answers:

2-3

Led Zeppelin

I'm not a Zeppelin fan so what is my age ?

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Zero or 1

Anything K Pop

You are 16 and shouldn't be here and go back to Tik Tok. Also think you recognize as a female.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

0-1 unless i drink a lot then maybe 2.  i never had a favorite band or singer.

You still are 51 and single. I know! Your Chargers will lose the first round of the playoffs this year to the Ravens. Your weight is probably around 206 lbs. You also always been to busy typing to add more weight

0-1

Don't really have a favorite anymore. At one time it was The Doors. At another time it was Lynyrd Skynyrd. Waylon Jennings was at the top of the list for a while...

This is some excellent data harvesting. 

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

0-1

Don't really have a favorite anymore. At one time it was The Doors. At another time it was Lynyrd Skynyrd. Waylon Jennings was at the top of the list for a while...

Waylon for sure.

Don't have a favorite but when Pandora starts playing something from Lord Huron I get happy/optimistic.

14 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I forgot the 3rd thing tell me you age.

That would be handy for guessing someone's age.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 5-Points said:

0-1

This/ 

• Like 1

I had a Pong game console. All pools had diving boards. All playgrounds had merry-go-rounds, teeter-totters, and tall slides with hotter than f*ck aluminum sheeting.

I'm 50.   :doh:

17 hours ago, 5-Points said:

0-1

You listen to my favorite music! Age 29 and a hipster. Serious Skynyrd is may fav band of all time. Waylon & Elvis are my fav singers of all time and also love The doors.

7 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I had a Pong game console. All pools had diving boards. All playgrounds had merry-go-rounds, teeter-totters, and tall slides with hotter than f*ck aluminum sheeting.

I'm 50.   :doh:

You was a 70's child and are 54. I bet I'm close but need to hear more about your nightly bathroom visits. You had a great childhood and still identify as a man!