Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

On 12/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, Raven Fan said:

What the fuk are you talking about?  So I guess every R is racist because of the looney extreme fringe?

Holy chit you are an idiot. 

Do yourself and everyone else a favor: put this moron on ignore. Even the folks here with similar political leanings think he's a retarded troll.

💩💩💩💩💩        💩                   💩          💩💩💩💩💩                        💩💩💩💩💩               💩                     💩         💩💩💩💩💩

💩                    💩                  💩          💩                                               💩                                     💩     💩            💩         💩                      💩

💩                     💩💩💩💩💩          💩💩💩                                     💩💩💩                         💩          💩        💩         💩                         💩

💩                    💩                  💩         💩                                                 💩                                     💩               💩   💩        💩                       💩

💩                    💩                  💩         💩💩💩💩💩                           💩💩💩💩💩              💩                        💩        💩💩💩💩💩

Here's to hoping everyone has a lovely and peaceful holiday season and that in the coming New Year, the DOJ does what's right and indicts Donald J. Trump.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Here's to hoping everyone has a lovely and peaceful holiday season and that in the coming New Year, the DOJ does what's right and indicts Donald J. Trump.

Cheers!

I am good with that as well..... 😁

We don't need Trump now that we have Desantis  :banana:

The Democrats and the media sold out entirely just to destroy Trump(as a candidate) and I think they may have succeeded. I care not. I just want his policies to be implemented by the next person.  As long as Desantis can do that I am fine with him.  But I still want abortions legal....just sayin....

Why did Trump call the governor of GA multiple times asking him to "find" votes?

I assume you cultist think this is perfectly fine?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

The Democrats and the media sold out entirely just to destroy Trump(as a candidate) and I think they may have succeeded. I care not. I just want his policies to be implemented by the next person.  As long as Desantis can do that I am fine with him.  But I still want abortions legal....just sayin....

Here's the disconnect I see with most of the conservatives on the bolded point: you guys see it as some sort of coordinated effort to get Trump, for whatever reason. I tend to see it as the media doing it's job, which is reporting on the most inflammatory, divisive, pugnacious, unqualified, self-absorbed a$$hat that ever abused the power of the office. The stuff he did was uniquely awful, and he got called out for it. Conservatives like to act like the attacks on Trump were made in a vacuum. They were/ are not.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You mean policies that resulted in adding $8T to the debt?  Having the largest trade deficit with China ever?  Never hitting 3% GDP for a year or 4% for a quarter?  Dramatically slowing the rate at which Obama the Great had reduced unemployment?  Deliberately trying to destabilize NATO?  Taking Putin's word over our own country's intelligence services?  Being openly mocked by foreign leaders?  Bigly increasing border crossings compared to Obama the Great?

These are the policies you think so much of?

31 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Here's the disconnect I see with most of the conservatives on the bolded point: you guys see it as some sort of coordinated effort to get Trump, for whatever reason. I tend to see it as the media doing it's job, which is reporting on the most inflammatory, divisive, pugnacious, unqualified, self-absorbed a$$hat that ever abused the power of the office. The stuff he did was uniquely awful, and he got called out for it. Conservatives like to act like the attacks on Trump were made in a vacuum. They were/ are not.

Right. I might be inclined to agree if i observed the same level of protection for us as it pertains to Democrats.

We need protection from BOTH parties, and currently we do not have that. Honestly, if Biden were held accountable as well I would have no qualms. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Right. I might be inclined to agree if i observed the same level of protection for us as it pertains to Democrats.

We need protection from BOTH parties, and currently we do not have that. Honestly, if Biden were held accountable as well I would have no qualms. 

I have no issue whatsoever with Biden being held accountable... it's just that at the moment, I don't believe he's committed any crimes against the US. I'm open to being wrong about that, though.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You mean policies that resulted in adding $8T to the debt?  Having the largest trade deficit with China ever?  Never hitting 3% GDP for a year or 4% for a quarter?  Dramatically slowing the rate at which Obama the Great had reduced unemployment?  Deliberately trying to destabilize NATO?  Taking Putin's word over our own country's intelligence services?  Being openly mocked by foreign leaders?  Bigly increasing border crossings compared to Obama the Great?

These are the policies you think so much of?

I get your concern with debt, though I do not think you understand that ever administration to include the current one has added to that debt.  They all try to mask it of course, pretending "its paid for" but it it not, it never has been and never will be. These are all lies, and we should collectively object. 

I want the policies back that had actual employment up, not the faux numbers consistently proven to be wrong over the last couple of years. Notably minority employment, that was a HUGE win. And I want the international policies back as well, and the energy ones...I want to get back to making this nation great again. 

35 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Why did Trump call the governor of GA multiple times asking him to "find" votes?

I assume you cultist think this is perfectly fine?

He should have told them to look in the kid cages. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He should have told them to look in the kid cages. 

What means this?  You think it's ok for the president to pressure state's to find votes? 

That seems unAmerican.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I have no issue whatsoever with Biden being held accountable... it's just that at the moment, I don't believe he's committed any crimes against the US. I'm open to being wrong about that, though.

Oddly enough, we have more to suggest Biden has some corruption issues than they had on Trump.  But they saw no reason to plow forward on him.:dunno:

Just now, RLLD said:

Oddly enough, we have more to suggest Biden has some corruption issues than they had on Trump.  But they saw no reason to plow forward on him.:dunno:

We'll definitely agree to disagree on this statement.

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

What means this?  You think it's ok for the president to pressure state's to find votes? 

That seems unAmerican.

did you  even listen to the conversation?

man this is close, all we need to do is find 11000 votes, recount or mail ins or provisionals look into it

of course idiots like you also hear support for neo nazis when he clearly says oppose and drink bleach 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did you  even listen to the conversation?

man this is close, all we need to do is find 11000 votes, recount or mail ins or provisionals look into it

So you think it's ok for the sitting president to call a sitting governor to "find" votes?

whoa

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

We'll definitely agree to disagree on this statement.

:cheers:

Happy Holidays sir, and may it be safe and enjoyable for you. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

lol, what evidence?  Hunter's laptop and the nefarious "big guy"?

lmfao

Trump literally held up approved congressional aid looking for dirt on Biden.  Aid he didn't release UNTIL he'd heard about the whistleblower.  To even compare the two is beyond partisan. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

So you think it's ok for the sitting president to call a sitting governor to "find" votes?

whoa

yes I do

I think its ok to find every vote that was cast legitimitely

find means lots of things

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes I do

I think its ok to find every vote that was cast legitimitely

find means lots of things

How can you "find" votes when an election is over?  Some of you are so easy to give away our democracy it makes me sad.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

How can you "find" votes when an election is over?  Some of you are so easy to give away our democracy it makes me sad.

a) we dont have a democracy

b) you find votes by making sure all of them are legitimate, maybe the machine doesn't read them, maybe some mail in and absentees havent been counted and it was just called like in other states

c) this conversation was still going while votes were being tabulated

d) how its it ok for Biden to find votes at 3am when the lights and cameras are off but not trump?

e) cheat better, Dems mastered it

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

lol, what evidence?  Hunter's laptop and the nefarious "big guy"?

lmfao

Trump literally held up approved congressional aid looking for dirt on Biden.  Aid he didn't release UNTIL he'd heard about the whistleblower.  To even compare the two is beyond partisan. 

If there were a laptop with such information associated with the Trumps I would expect an enthusiastic investigation of them, one that at least matched the fake Russian Collusion hoax.

It is not about the person, it is about the act, and the level of corruption, because they all have it, and we should want it all exposed, regardless of party or person. That is the correct way to think about these things. 

• Like 2

Just now, RLLD said:

If there were a laptop with such information associated with the Trumps I would expect an enthusiastic investigation of them, one that at least matched the fake Russian Collusion hoax.

It is not about the person, it is about the act, and the level of corruption, because they all have it, and we should want it all exposed, regardless of party or person. That is the correct way to think about these things. 

Just so we're on the same page.  The laptop was stolen.  And the owner is a drug addled degenerate.  You believe this "evidence" should be held in the same regard as the Trump Tower meeting that Trump lied multiple times about.  Bannon sharing secret polling data with Russians.  All of Trump's henchmens many dealings in Russia. Trump's own desire to deal with Russia.  Trump asking for Russia to hack Hillary's email, etc.

You believe all of these should be held to the same regard as a crack head's laptop emails?

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Just so we're on the same page.  The laptop was stolen.  And the owner is a drug addled degenerate.  You believe this "evidence" should be held in the same regard as the Trump Tower meeting that Trump lied multiple times about.  Bannon sharing secret polling data with Russians.  All of Trump's henchmens many dealings in Russia. Trump's own desire to deal with Russia.  Trump asking for Russia to hack Hillary's email, etc.

You believe all of these should be held to the same regard as a crack head's laptop emails?

Not exactly.  Most of the attempts to discredit the laptop have not worked and it was acknowledged by some stalwart liberal media recently that it is legit, was not stolen, and has relevant information to the President; but the new defensive strategy is to assert there is no proof that Biden's decisions were impacted....

So we have a laptop that at first the FBI et al worked feverishly to discredit......then had to admit is was legit and establish a new defense that the content did not prove Joe Biden was involved, and then that was steadily eroded so that now they have conceded there are pieces of information that do not look good for the President, but you cannot prove he acted improperly....

I think the American people deserve to know everything about this. And if it can be shown there is nothing there, so be it, at least we know.  But all this effort to hide it....makes it worse. 

The laptop wasn’t stolen. Bidens daughters diary where she says Biden is Pedophile was. Get it straight.  

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not exactly.  Most of the attempts to discredit the laptop have not worked and it was acknowledged by some stalwart liberal media recently that it is legit, was not stolen, and has relevant information to the President; but the new defensive strategy is to assert there is no proof that Biden's decisions were impacted....

So we have a laptop that at first the FBI et al worked feverishly to discredit......then had to admit is was legit and establish a new defense that the content did not prove Joe Biden was involved, and then that was steadily eroded so that now they have conceded there are pieces of information that do not look good for the President, but you cannot prove he acted improperly....

I think the American people deserve to know everything about this. And if it can be shown there is nothing there, so be it, at least we know.  But all this effort to hide it....makes it worse. 

That's fine.  But you compared investigating the laptop to Trump's collusion with Russia.  And I was pointing out the evidence suggesting Russian collusion was quite more abundant and real than some crackhead's emails.  Cause that's all they are.  The emails from a crackhead who any defense attorney would destroy on the stand. 

But investigate away I say.  If you can tie the crackhead's email to Joe actually doing something wrong, then LOCK HIM UP.

8 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

That's fine.  But you compared investigating the laptop to Trump's collusion with Russia.  And I was pointing out the evidence suggesting Russian collusion was quite more abundant and real than some crackhead's emails.  Cause that's all they are.  The emails from a crackhead who any defense attorney would destroy on the stand. 

But investigate away I say.  If you can tie the crackhead's email to Joe actually doing something wrong, then LOCK HIM UP.

The origins of the Russian Collusion hoax was Clinton, she worked with Fusion GPS to do THE VERY THING that she suggested Russia was doing, then the FBI knew Christopher Steele made it up, so they faked the FISA so they could chase after Trump.   THAT is the level of aggression I want to see on this laptop......now I prefer they do this one within the boundaries of legality though. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The laptop wasn’t stolen. Bidens daughters diary where she says Biden is Pedophile was. Get it straight.  

@Strike, would you say this is “bastardizing the quote”?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Go away. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t talking to you

So what. Just go away. 

How come they didn’t charge Trump with assaulting those secret service agents and steering the limo from the back seat? 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

There is no quote in that post you idiot.  you still don't get the point that I drilled into you yesterday do you?  just do me a favor and leave me out of your little slap fights.

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

There is no quote in that post you idiot.  you still don't get the point that I drilled into you yesterday do you?  just do me a favor and leave me out of your little slap fights.

Don’t play stupid, you know the quote he’s referring to. Biden’s daughter’s diary where she says “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).”  The board troll has translated this to she says Biden is a pedophile.   He bastardized the quote. 

Oh I get it.  Taking statements out of context is cool as long as you don’t use quotation marks.  Lol, more hypocrisy from the GC.

A man that takes inappropriate showers with children is a pedophile. 

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Don’t play stupid, you know the quote he’s referring to. Biden’s daughter’s diary where she says “showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).”  The board troll has translated this to she says Biden is a pedophile.   He bastardized the quote. 

What you have is a problem with his interpretation of that quote.  He's entitled to interpret it that way if he chooses.  You, and maybe I, may disagree with his interpretation.  The difference is he didn't post his interpretation in quotation marks and also put the word "literally" in front of the quote.  That's what YOU did.   You are more than welcome to dispute his interpretation of the quote.  But this is a message board.  People post THEIR interpretations of what they read in books all the time, just as they post THEIR interpretation of events and all sorts of things.  It's kind of why we're here.  When you get push back is when you post something in quotes that ISN'T a quote.  FFS you are showing Worms level intelligence here.  I suggested you talk to an English teacher yesterday.  I will double down on that recommendation today.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

What you have is a problem with his interpretation of that quote.  He's entitled to interpret it that way if he chooses.  You, and maybe I, may disagree with his interpretation.  The difference is he didn't post his interpretation in quotation marks and also put the word "literally" in front of the quote.  That's what YOU did.   You are more than welcome to dispute his interpretation of the quote.  But this is a message board.  People post THEIR interpretations of what they read in books all the time, just as they post THEIR interpretation of events and all sorts of things.  It's kind of why we're here.  When you get push back is when you post something in quotes that ISN'T a quote.  FFS you are showing Worms level intelligence here.  I suggested you talk to an English teacher yesterday.  I will double down on that recommendation today.

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh I get it.  Taking statements out of context is cool as long as you don’t use quotation marks.  Lol, more hypocrisy from the GC.

You have to remember , Tim also showers with children.