Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

They have to keep this committee intact. Start it up again in January. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

reckless is now a crime

Reckless is about the nicest description one can have for the orange moron.  I'd prefer dangerous, intellectually vapid, chronic liar, narcissistic , and orange with tiny hands.  But most of all...SAD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Reckless is about the nicest description one can have for the orange moron.  I'd prefer dangerous, intellectually vapid, chronic liar, narcissistic , and orange with tiny hands.  But most of all...SAD.

now do the PEDO in chief

Ok..take a step back...has anything changed from all this posturing and storytelling??

Not a damn thing.  

Still Orange man bad....vs Weekend at Bidens

Dunno about you but I am about tapped out.  Nothing will change..ssdd, so why keep complaining?

• Like 1

Liberals are funny....

When minorities (more specifically black people), are affected by something disproportionate to the overall, it's because it's someone else's fault... but when social media suspensions/banning affect conservatives disproportionate to the overall, it's because it's the conservatives' fault.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

now do the PEDO in chief

Old and losing it.  BUT, he hasn't riled up his cult followers to attack the capital.  Nor has he suggest we shove bleach and light up our assess.

So all in all I'll take that.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Old and losing it.  BUT, he hasn't riled up his cult followers to attack the capital.  Nor has he suggest we shove bleach and light up our assess.

So all in all I'll take that.

Riled up his base with the smollett pelosi attack...jan6 fiasco...promising to pay off student loans...we wanna kill babies stance...we love trannies and dog fockers...( see nuclear commission)...thats in 30 seconds...oh yeah...gaslighting the hell out of you rubes.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Riled up his base with the smollett pelosi attack...jan6 fiasco...promising to pay off student loans...we wanna kill babies stance...we love trannies and dog fockers...( see nuclear commission)...thats in 30 seconds...oh yeah...gaslighting the hell out of you rubes.

And yet virtually every single person who worked for the orange moron has told the world what a moron he is.  The only ones behind him at this point are deplorables.  And let's be honest, WGAF what deplorables think or want?  Not those of us that actually make the economy work and advance the country forward. 

13 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

And yet virtually every single person who worked for the orange moron has told the world what a moron he is.  The only ones behind him at this point are deplorables.  And let's be honest, WGAF what deplorables think or want?  Not those of us that actually make the economy work and advance the country forward. 

How many deplorables are there? 

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Deplorables are the backbone of the country. The dudes that are driving trucks building houses doing electrical running pipes keeping the infrastructure working. Without them this country would cease to exist. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Deplorables are the backbone of the country. The dudes that are driving trucks building houses doing electrical running pipes keeping the infrastructure working. Without them this country would cease to exist. 

Um not quite.  While the work deplorables does is needed, if every deplorable were snapped away by Thanos, essentially anyone could easily learn how to drive trucks and run electric and pipes.

Now if we libs were snapped away deplorables certainly couldn't easily become lawyers or doctors or scientist or finance guys.

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Um not quite.  While the work deplorables does is needed, if every deplorable were snapped away by Thanos, essentially anyone could easily learn how to drive trucks and run electric and pipes.

Now if we libs were snapped away deplorables certainly couldn't easily become lawyers or doctors or scientist or finance guys.

Are you any of those? Ever call a PHD in a pinch? How about an electrician or a plumber? And you think finance guys are woke libtards? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you any of those? Ever call a PHD in a pinch? How about an electrician or a plumber? And you think finance guys are woke libtards? 

I'm a finance guy and yes, most professionals are "woke libtards."  But again, it'd be easy to replace the "skills" that blue collar guys have.  Heck, the work is basically the same now as it was 50 years ago.  Know what's not the same as 50 years ago?  Anything liberals are the majority of.  Scientist, computer guys, doctors, etc.  Anything that moves our world forward is driven by educated liberals.  Deplorables hold up STOP signs at construction sites, and that's kind of important, but it's not exactly the same. 

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I'm a finance guy and yes, most professionals are "woke libtards."  But again, it'd be easy to replace the "skills" that blue collar guys have.  Heck, the work is basically the same now as it was 50 years ago.  Know what's not the same as 50 years ago?  Anything liberals are the majority of.  Scientist, computer guys, doctors, etc.  Anything that moves our world forward is driven by educated liberals.  Deplorables hold up STOP signs at construction sites, and that's kind of important, but it's not exactly the same. 

You’re a finance guy? I’ve known you a week and all you do is post here all day and it sounds like that’s what you did at the other place. Must be hard work. The finance guys I know drive range rovers and don’t spend all day with me on line. Let me guess, insurance? 

11 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

My doctor, tax guy and best friend who is a scientist for celgene are all conservative. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a finance guy? I’ve known you a week and all you do is post here all day and it sounds like that’s what you did at the other place. Must be hard work. The finance guys I know drive range rovers and don’t spend all day with me on line. Let me guess, insurance? 

Insurance isn't finance.  I'm not a fake finance guy like a "financial planner" or anything like that.  I'm a corporate finance executive who can get his work done, issue my orders, and still have a few minutes an hour to post. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My doctor, tax guy and best friend who is a scientist for celgene are all conservative. 

That's nice.  Doesn't change the fact that 2/3rds of people with degrees are liberal.  Nor does it change the fact that 95% of doctors and scientist got the vaxx.  Something we KNOW conservatives rarely did. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

That's nice.  Doesn't change the fact that 2/3rds of people with degrees are liberal.  Nor does it change the fact that 95% of doctors and scientist got the vaxx.  Something we KNOW conservatives rarely did. 

We don’t know that and I know plenty of docs that didn’t and plenty of nurses as well

you talk like having a degree means jack sh1t. 

gimme a guy with a trade over 90% of college degrees 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We don’t know that and I know plenty of docs that didn’t and plenty of nurses as well

you talk like having a degree means jack sh1t. 

gimme a guy with a trade over 90% of college degrees 

You know very well that the vast majority of doctors and nurses got the vaxx.  If you want to argue that you're just being silly.

And if you want a guy with a trade, just hang out at 7-11 in the morning.  They're all in there buying their cigs, skoal, monster, and scratchies.

:)

Glad Rusty bumped this, made it easier to find.

Well, well, well... grab your popcorn folks.  Interesting that this comes out the week that the Reps are about to get control of the House.

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

reckless is now a crime

Criminal is your atrocious usage of English.

But, hey, if recklessness is a quality you want in the leader of the free world, you're a bigger illiterate idiot than I thought.

What does a deplorable call an educated non-deplorable 10 years after high school graduation?

BOSS!

• Like 1

Blue collar vs white collar is just another dumb argument that is being used as a wedge issue by politicians.

There are brick layers who are liberal. There are teachers who are conservative. 

We need all these kinds of people in this world. Not everyone is cut out to be a doctor. Not everyone is cut out to be a truck driver. Not everyone is cut out to be a teacher. Not everyone is cut out to be a police officer. Stop letting them divide us over this issue. 

• Thanks 2

Insurance isn't finance.  I'm not a fake finance guy like a "financial planner" or anything like that.  I'm a corporate finance executive who can get his work done, issue my orders, and still have a few minutes an hour to post. 

This has to be a troll account right?    This is a parody, has to be.   No one could actually be this big of a doosh for real.   I salute you!  This is  next level humor that only the most discerning readers could perceive.   Well played, you don't really find subtle satirical takes like this very often anymore.  

If this isn't a parody/troll, then. . . well. . . . ummm. . . . yah, about that. . .    

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

This has to be a troll account right?    This is a parody, has to be.   No one could actually be this big of a doosh for real.   I salute you!  This is  next level humor that only the most discerning readers could perceive.   Well played, you don't really find subtle satirical takes like this very often anymore.  

If this isn't a parody/troll, then. . . well. . . . ummm. . . . yah, about that. . .    

Haha let me guess, you're a tradie....

10 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Haha let me guess, you're a tradie....

OK your call not mine:   Doosh not troll.     

No, senior management of actual people, machines, and multi-million dollar operations.    Not shuffling other people's money around.   You know - real work.   

I hope this is your on-line persona because you've got some pretty messed up views about people that are fortunately so, so wrong.    

Just now, Masshole said:

OK your call not mine:   Doosh not troll.     

No, senior management of actual people, machines, and multi-million dollar operations.    Not shuffling other people's money around.   You know - real work.   

I hope this is your on-line persona because you've got some pretty messed up views about people that are fortunately are so, so wrong.    

I haven't talked about people, I talked about occupations.  Is it a shock that a scientist, lawyer, doctor, computer science guy would be more difficult to replicate than a plumber or electrician?

Why so upset?

36 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Criminal is your atrocious usage of English.

But, hey, if recklessness is a quality you want in the leader of the free world, you're a bigger illiterate idiot than I thought.

did I say, what I do or dont want? 

I simply made a statement which is true

Mike Pence is being interviewed on ABC about Jan 6th.  He's throwing Trump under the bus.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We just call them Mexicans is Cali. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep I’m in Cali. They all work for me

Aren’t we almost neighbors or something? You’re out by Agoura Hills, right?

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No Palm Springs 

I guess I’ve got you confused with someone else. Love the Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage area.