Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Do liberals know the difference between a democracy and a constitutional republic?

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

I am just trying to point out that this is a non-issue and that both sides correctly refer to our country as a democracy, even though that is not a technically correct statement.

I could create a thread that argues that a tomato is a fruit and not a vegetable, and it would be very similar to this thread. That is all i am trying to state.

My point was Sports Illustrated say praying after a game is an erosion of democracy. They don't even know what it means.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My point was Sports Illustrated say praying after a game is an erosion of democracy. They don't even know what it means.

I agree that highschool football coaches should be able to say a prayer after or before the game as long as it is optional. I grew up in small town wyoming and i remember prayers being part of our pregame ritual, the prayers were not about winning but it was always about injury prevention.

Not everyone was religious on the team but I do not remember anyone minding.

I think that sports illustrated is wrong.

I thought you were trying to point out that only left leaning news sources use Democracy, and that i will post back against because it looks to be false.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I agree that highschool football coaches should be able to say a prayer after or before the game as long as it is optional. I grew up in small town wyoming and i remember prayers being part of our pregame ritual, the prayers were not about winning but it was always about injury prevention.

Not everyone was religious on the team but I do not remember anyone minding.

I think that sports illustrated is wrong.

I thought you were trying to point out that only left leaning news sources use Democracy, and that i will post back against because it looks to be false.

I think it should be something the parents discuss with their kids and then the kids should be allowed to participate or not based on the desires of the parents first, but along with the kids.

I think the desire to have this either/or scenario is the standard totalitarian move by leftists. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think it should be something the parents discuss with their kids and then the kids should be allowed to participate or not based on the desires of the parents first, but along with the kids.

I think the desire to have this either/or scenario is the standard totalitarian move by leftists. 

I think your belief that conservatives are entirely virtuous and liberals are pure evil is childish and naive.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think your belief that conservatives are entirely virtuous and liberals are pure evil is childish and naive.

How is your search for a black male going ghey boy?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Single, black male.  Get it right.  No adultery for him.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Single, black male.  Get it right.  No adultery for him.

So he's swinging with his wifey? Or maybe he just wants to watch.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Imagine being 60 years old and still calling people “gay” as an insult like you’re a preteen. 

:( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Imagine being 60 years old and still calling people “gay” as an insult like you’re a preteen. 

:( 

Imagine being fat and  70 years old and posting a search for a single black man for personal reasons on this site.

:lol:

Imagine asking to name our form of government at one of Donald's rallies, I peg the over/under on correct answers at 10% 

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Imagine asking to name our form of government at one of Donald's rallies, I peg the over/under on correct answers at 10% 

Imagine having TDS to the point of supporting a doddering old president in creepy joe to the point of being numb to reality.

33 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Fascist dystopian dictatorship. :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fascist dystopian dictatorship. :( 

Did you find your single black male?

Or was that the one you peenied? Still curious. I'm guessing you found your fat match.

Does Mooney know the difference between the classroom, the cafeteria and the teachers lounge? 

On 6/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Him and HT seem to be bothered by something every day.  I would say they are miserable but I think they actually enjoy being that way.

Joyless assclowns.

The both of them. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Joyless assclowns.

The both of them. 

You bring the funny on the daily. 

Something I've been wondering since George the stupid showed up ; Do GOPhersUnderstand the difference between whatever the hell they think a republican is these days and an actual conservative?

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Something I've been wondering since George the stupid showed up ; Do GOPhersUnderstand the difference between whatever the hell they think a republican is these days and an actual conservative?

Bush is neither. HTH. 

14 hours ago, MDC said:

I believe in parents, far more than any politician, and twice as much as an liberal. 

After these next couple of election years we can get conservatives back, despite their failings.  And at least there will be less direct harm to people.