Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

White House ‘Nutrition Advisor’ Claims Lucky Charms Are Healthier Than Chicken

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Do you sleep with tucker carlson? FAKE NEWS......................................

No but AOC wants to date me.

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Why don't people die on zero sugar diets?

Those are zero "added" sugar diets.  Meaning, they're avoiding the sweetened foods and drinks, not sugar completely.

Sugar in and of itself is not bad. Excess sugar is. 

But if you drink milk you get sugar. Also a "zero sugar diet" usually just means "zero added sugar."

15 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Didn't make the list. BooBerry gets no respect.

It is count chocula season however!

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sugar in and of itself is not bad. Excess sugar is. 

But if you drink milk you get sugar. Also a "zero sugar diet" usually just means "zero added sugar."

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Those are zero "added" sugar diets.  Meaning, they're avoiding the sweetened foods and drinks, not sugar completely.

No.  No sugar means no sugar.  Literally none. I know at least a dozen guys at work that have been on meat and fat for years.  I don't advocate it because I think it presents some gut health questions, but they seem to thrive on it.

20 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm calling this total bull.  I saw page 2 and said "Nope".  Page 2, Sweet potato "fries"... "FRIED", has a 69.  There is a total of ZERO nutritional value in deep fried foods.  They are completely, 100%, bad for you.  You literally, should NEVER eat, deep fried foods.  Ever.  Any possible good thing from the original item prior to deep frying it, is completely wasted after it's been fried.  Even if you get a healthy amount of a particular vitamin or mineral in that item, the negative impact of it being fried, far more outweighs the positive.  The net gain, is always a negative.  Literally, 100% of the time.

By the way, that is not true. Sweet potatoes for example have a ton of nutrients in them. The fact that they're fried doesn't negate that. 

And by the way again, there's a ton of studies out there and it's a grilling is worse for you than frying.  A lot of that has to do with the type of oil you use.

36 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

By the way, that is not true. Sweet potatoes for example have a ton of nutrients in them. The fact that they're fried doesn't negate that. 

And by the way again, there's a ton of studies out there and it's a grilling is worse for you than frying.  A lot of that has to do with the type of oil you use.

This man knows about fryers. I’m going with him. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

No.  No sugar means no sugar.  Literally none. I know at least a dozen guys at work that have been on meat and fat for years.  I don't advocate it because I think it presents some gut health questions, but they seem to thrive on it.

I don't know where I am, but I have no sugar, but do use monk fruit and stevia occasionally, also erythritol and sugar alcohols.

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Wrong.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wrong.

Dude stop.  Everything you have said in this thread has been wrong.  Its ok just admit that you don't know anything about diet or nutrition.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Dude stop.  Everything you have said in this thread has been wrong.  Its ok just admit that you don't know anything about diet or nutrition.

Listen, if you're not 5'5" 200lbs and can't do fingertip pushups STFU

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

"Usually" was of course the key word.