Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Feds say they have enough to charge Hunter Biden

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They would’ve needed to have stolen more than 2 key swing states for the outcome to be any different in 2020.

I assume you’re still OK with early voting, otherwise “give everybody the day off to vote in person” is an example of white privilege, unless you also want Election Day to be The Purge day.

:lol:

How is making election day a national holiday an example of white privilege? 

This should be good. 

ETA: and no, I'm not ok with early voting or late voting or same day voter registration. 

Poll workers were videoed going into areas where people were voting and "helping them" with their ballots. That is a big no-no. They were also seen greeting people in the parking lots of the poll stations. 

Liberals cheated in every conceivable manner they  could. That was a bullshlt election and never will I be convinced that the liberals didn't cheat. 

Hopefully both Joe and his kid get taken down for these crimes they both committed. But most likely, the FBI will cover up the worst of it.

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How is making election day a national holiday an example of white privilege? 

This should be good. 

ETA: and no, I'm not ok with early voting or late voting or same day voter registration. 

Because you can’t “give everyone off” unless you also plan on all stores, restaurants, hospitals, etc to be closed and no police or emergency services.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because you can’t “give everyone off” unless you also plan on all stores, restaurants, hospitals, etc to be closed and no police or emergency services.

How is that white privilege? 

Also, if Im not mistaken, by law, employers are required to allow a specified amount of time for employees to vote on election day. By giving the majority of people the day off, it takes away any excuse for lazy people to not get to the polls. 

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How is that white privilege? 

Also, by law, employers are required to allow a specified amount of time for employees to vote on election day. By giving the majority of people the day off, it takes away any excuse for lazy people to not get to the polls. 

Because I’d bet the majority of working people that don’t have off on federal holidays are minorities.

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I assume you’re still OK with early voting, otherwise “give everybody the day off to vote in person” is an example of white privilege, unless you also want Election Day to be The Purge day.

Good lord

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Bessie I’d bet the majority of working people that don’t have off on federal holidays are minorities.

I'd bet you're wrong. 

And how many of those minorities are legally able to vote? 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'd bet you're wrong. 

And how many of those minorities are legally able to vote? 

Of the ones that are actually working I’d bet most of them.  Of course there are also a lot of minorities that don’t work and still don’t vote 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Of the ones that are actually working I’d bet most of them.  Of course there are also a lot of minorities that don’t work and still don’t vote 

And they shouldn't. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah. All of the minorities work 7am to 8pm daily and have dictator bosses that won't let them take time to vote.

You have such a firm handle on the demographics and details of this country. :lol:

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yeah. All of the minorities work 7am to 8pm daily and have dictator bosses that won't let them take time to vote.

You have such a firm handle on the demographics and details of this country. :lol:

No, I’m saying they’re more likely to work at fast food restaurants, grocery stores etc where they have to work holidays.

Not to mention if we’re severely restricting absentee/early voting (wtf is wrong with early voting anyway?) in this scenario, it will probably take like 3 hours.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No, I’m saying they’re more likely to work at fast food restaurants, grocery stores etc where they have to work holidays.

Not to mention if we’re severely restricting absentee/early voting (wtf is wrong with early voting anyway?) in this scenario, it will probably take like 3 hours.

I did this throughout my early 20s and well I'll be damned, I was always able to vote in person.

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

1. I wasn't providing evidence in the above post, I was rebutting your post.

2. Evidence in and of itself isn't proof of anything. That said, people stating what their experience was as poll watchers is, in fact, evidence. 

3. You have not proven a thing. You post links to articles that support what you believe and call it facts. Then accuse others of choosing to believe what they want to believe. Forgetting that we've all seen how the media lies and distorts the truth to further their (and your) agenda. 

Please, stop wasting both of our time. TIA

The one claiming the election was stolen bears the burden of proof. You can’t toss out crazy conspiracy theories and then tell others it’s their job to disprove them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The one claiming the election was stolen bears the burden of proof. You can’t toss out crazy conspiracy theories and then tell others it’s their job to disprove them.

Who's defining "crazy conspiracy theories"? You?

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Who's defining "crazy conspiracy theories"? You?

“People secretly switched out thousands of votes in multiple states, but years later, there is still no evidence, despite numerous audits.”

Too stupid to even be the premise of a decent movie. But it still tricked most Republican voters. Which tells us a lot.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Who claimed the election was stolen? 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Because I’d bet the majority of working people that don’t have off on federal holidays are minorities.

I bet you have it off. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet you have it off. 

Preach.  Have to make sure all of our policies cater to this unknown quantity of unknown people that are unable to vote because their family will starve if they're not at work.

21 minutes ago, nobody said:

Preach.  Have to make sure all of our policies cater to this unknown quantity of unknown people that are unable to vote because their family will starve if they're not at work.

So what’s wrong with early voting?  Most normal people that I know do that, it’s mostly 70+ year olds that actually wait until Election Day.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So what’s wrong with early voting?  Most normal people that I know do that, it’s mostly 70+ year olds that actually wait until Election Day.

Elections aren't about your convenience. They're about the future of the country. If that's not reason enough for you to get off your ass and head to the polls on election day to cast your vote, maybe you shouldn't vote. 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Elections aren't about your convenience. They're about the future of the country. If that's not reason enough for you to get off your ass and head to the polls on election day to cast your vote, maybe you shouldn't vote. 

Pretty much. :thumbsup:

Problem is, that goes against the democratic cheating methodology.

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So there’s not really any complaints about fraud during early voting, correct?  I thought the main argument here was muh fraud?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So there’s not really any complaints about fraud during early voting, correct?  I thought the main argument here was muh fraud?

I don't like voter fraud whenever it occurs. Common sense dictates that the longer the voting period the greater opportunity for fraud to occur. It's not that complicated. 

I'm not one who believes convenience should be a factor in our elections. We have idiots who think we should have online voting as if that isn't a recipe for rampant fraud. 

Absentee ballots should be reserved for deployed service members and people with physical disabilities that makes it difficult or impossible for them to vote in person. 

99% of everybody else should be casting a paper ballot in person. 

32 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Pretty much. :thumbsup:

Problem is, that goes against the democratic cheating methodology.

Theres only one reason why anybody would be opposed to making it as difficult as possible to commit voter fraud. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Theres only one reason why anybody would be opposed to making it as difficult as possible to commit voter fraud. 

Well, except there isn’t rampant voter fraud. So, maybe you mean there’s a reason why one party wants to make it as hard as possible for people to vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Well, except there isn’t rampant voter fraud. So, maybe you mean there’s a reason why one party wants to make it as hard as possible for people to vote.

Incorrect again. Nothing new for a liberal whack job.

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

There's fraud in every election. So maybe there's a reason why one party wants to make it as easy as possible to cheat. 

And I don't speak for any party. I  speak only for myself when I say I think convenience shouldn't be a consideration when casting a ballot. If you're inconvenienced by voting in person you probably shouldn't have a say so in the laws the rest of us have to live by or the people who write those laws. 

Just keep doing your thing and let those of us who care enough to take 30 minutes out of our day every couple of years do the heavy lifting. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

There's fraud in every election. So maybe there's a reason why one party wants to make it as easy as possible to cheat. 

And I don't speak for any party. I  speak only for myself when I say I think convenience shouldn't be a consideration when casting a ballot. If you're inconvenienced by voting in person you probably shouldn't have a say so in the laws the rest of us have to live by or the people who write those laws. 

Just keep doing your thing and let those of us who care enough to take 30 minutes out of our day every couple of years do the heavy lifting. 

Or I’ll keep mailing in my ballot. 

18 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Or that. 

21 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And your dead uncle's ballot I'm sure.

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

I don't like voter fraud whenever it occurs. Common sense dictates that the longer the voting period the greater opportunity for fraud to occur. It's not that complicated. 

I’m not sure I’d agree with this, more time would also give them more time to get caught.

But I see we’ve now moved onto hypotheticals and not all the supposed examples of actual fraud.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not sure I’d agree with this, more time would also give them more time to get caught.

But I see we’ve now moved onto hypotheticals and not all the supposed examples of actual fraud.

How would a longer voting period, allowing for more possible fraudulent votes to be cast by mail, "give them more time to get caught?"  :doh:

Do you think each mail in ballot is authenticated prior to being counted? Dead people cast mail in votes every election. How is that possible?

In addition to the other things Ive advocated, the voter rolls should be purged every 10 years. 

10 hours ago, 5-Points said:

How would a longer voting period, allowing for more possible fraudulent votes to be cast by mail, "give them more time to get caught?"  :doh:

Do you think each mail in ballot is authenticated prior to being counted? Dead people cast mail in votes every election. How is that possible?

In addition to the other things Ive advocated, the voter rolls should be purged every 10 years. 

I thought “more time to get caught” was pretty straightforward.

But like I said, good to see we’ve now moved from claims of actual fraud (which of course haven’t been proven) to mere hypotheticals.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought “more time to get caught” was pretty straightforward.

But like I said, good to see we’ve now moved from claims of actual fraud (which of course haven’t been proven) to mere hypotheticals.

Somebody would have to be trying to find them in order for them to get caught. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm filling in my absentee ballot while watching the Packers---much better than waiting in line.  

Make sure you vote for the guy that wants to let violent criminals out of jail. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm filling in my absentee ballot while watching the Packers---much better than waiting in line.  

It's official. We need to compromise our elections with mass mail in voting now because the people of this country are fat and lazy. 

On 10/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Read awhile back that Hunter Biden had already paid penalties related to tax issues, if that's true probably not much in the way of criminal penalties for the tax stuff.

Also, President Biden should pardon him---just for sh!tz and giggles. 

:first:

• Thanks 1