Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Giants at Packers: Sunday Morning Football

Inactives

Giants: WR Kenny Golladay, WR Wan’Dale Robinson, WR Kadarius Toney, OLB Azeez Ojulari, CB Cor’Dale Flott, QB Tyrod Taylor, DL Leonard Williams

Packers: T Rasheed Walker, T/G Sean Rhyan, WR Samori Toure, DL Devonte Wyatt, DL Jonathan Ford

No Leonard Williams is a problem for the Giants. I expect Dillon to pop as the game goes on. 

I forgot this game was even on, guess it's because I have no players involved

If DJ isn’t healthy enough to run this will be a long game for the Giants without many points.

The Giants are going to have to take some shots. Telegraphing a screen to Barkley on 3 and 4 isn’t going to work. Get the TE’s involved if you want to at least hang around in this game. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No Leonard Williams is a problem for the Giants. I expect Dillon to pop as the game goes on. 

Makes sense, and the Giants were having problems stopping power runs to begin with.  Coach will over think it - count on 70% passes and a few stupid trick plays.

Not surprising the Crackers are getting all the calls…

LOL. that might have been the worst double reverse I have ever seen work, but a score is a score. DJ is one tough mutha!

I’m glad my team isn’t pathetic anymore. They aren’t ready for prime time, but I’ll take it. 

I think it was supposed to be a Philly special, but they covered Daniel Jones.

I know Sanchez called it a double reverse, but it was just a reverse.  I don't know why people who actually play football can't understand the concept that a reversed happens after the play goes one way.

They always seem to call end arounds reverse too.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I know Sanchez called it a double reverse, but it was just a reverse.  I don't know why people who actually play football can't understand the concept that a reversed happens after the play goes one way.

Hook and ladder is my favorite. 

23 minutes ago, nobody said:

It was, but it looked like it was going in slow motion. Bellinger looked surprised no one stopped him.

The old notion about rodgers continues to show ….the guy would rather put it all on him and lose and get all the credit if they win 

2 n 1 at the two and he’s tossing it….they haven’t once tried to run the ball down inside the 10…

thats why Brady has 7 and you have 1…Brady doesn’t care how it happens…antowain smith, Dillon, Blount….hell Jonas gray…u name it…rodgers continues to pig when Dillon has been having his way 

DJ is earning himself a contract in this game. Maybe not with the Giants but he's better than a lot of the lower-tier starters...

6 minutes ago, jrokh said:

DJ is earning himself a contract in this game. Maybe not with the Giants but he's better than a lot of the lower-tier starters...

About the only thing Sanchez has gotten right today is dj is tough as nails

Dillon is worthless for fantasy if he isn’t going to get touches when the Packer are inside the 5.

Sounds like the medical staff is holding Barkley out, hopefully it’s just precautionary as they try to make sure it’s something that won’t get worse if he goes in.

1 minute ago, Serenity Now said:

Dillon is worthless for fantasy if he isn’t going to get touches when the Packer are inside the 5.

Sounds like the medical staff is holding Barkley out, hopefully it’s just precautionary as they try to make sure it’s something that won’t get worse if he goes in.

Ya sounds like he wanted back in and they held him out….ur right about Dillon…and that’s why gb won’t win anything….because Rodgers is a pig

Good job by the Giant defender kicking the ball out of Lazard's hands.

Bellinger, Brightwell, Sills, Slayton. The Giants are rolling out an expansion team on offense, and somehow in this game. What a difference a culture and a coach can make in this game...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Totally on Rodgers and and the coaches.  Dillon averaging over 6 per carry, so let's throw it 70% of the time......

1 minute ago, Showboat said:

Totally on Rodgers and and the coaches.  Dillon averaging over 6 per carry, so let's throw it 70% of the time......

Yup…it’s how rodgers is and has been…why Brady shits all over him when it comes to Lombardis….

3rd and 2 down there…u know it’s 4 down territory…Dillon in game and u don’t hand it off lol….2 incompletions….good… u rodgers…salute g men all heart n balls today 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hook and ladder is my favorite. 

That's a pet peeve of mine too.  As well as getting untracked.