cmh6476

The exact wrong place to ask this question, but here goes

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Might not be something to post about here with this group...

I've been a poster here for 20 years, I am aware. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am confused. 

I like hunting, trail running, guns. I cuss a lot. I drive a Jeep with 35" tires and a 2" lift. I enjoy getting dirty and muddy and having a great time. I mostly wear jeans, hoodies, and running shoes with my hair pulled back in a pony. If you see me in a dress, heels, or some otherwise coordinated outfit, it must be a special occasion. 

BUT... 

I also like make up, getting my hair done, going to the spa and getting pedis, massages, facials. I like to look pretty. 

I have what seems to be tomboy traits, but also feminine ones. 

Not sure where I fit. Or what "they" would call me. 

I sleep with a dude tho, so I guess I am Cis? 

and this is the problem with assigning labels like he, she, they, them blah blah based on someone's interests and hobbies rather than their anatomy and sexual desires. 

47 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I sleep with a dude tho, so I guess I am Cis? 

can I call you Cis?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

and this is the problem with assigning labels like he, she, they, them blah blah based on someone's interests and hobbies rather than their anatomy and sexual desires. 

But that's kind of my point. 

I have been married for over 20 years, so I am attracted to dudes sexually/romantically. But my interests would indicate something more "tomboy" or not necessarily feminine. 

I guess most of the folks that are questioning or changing their gender are more referring to sexual attraction? If you "identify as" pansexual, what does that mean? And who decides what it means? if you take the old school meanings of homosexual or heterosexual, then pansexual means that you're attracted to all? But then what does gender definition have to do with it? 

I think that's why it seems so confusing for people out there. 

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

can I call you Cis?

You can call me whatever you want, lol 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

But that's kind of my point. 

I have been married for over 20 years, so I am attracted to dudes sexually/romantically. But my interests would indicate something more "tomboy" or not necessarily feminine. 

I guess most of the folks that are questioning or changing their gender are more referring to sexual attraction? If you "identify as" pansexual, what does that mean? And who decides what it means? if you take the old school meanings of homosexual or heterosexual, then pansexual means that you're attracted to all? But then what does gender definition have to do with it? 

I think that's why it seems so confusing for people out there. 

a large part of the issue is that much of it is a trend and people feel the need to follow along with the trend of "being something different" which is hilarious in and of itself. A woman I was casually seeing a few years back had 2 daughters and one of their friends was a "they/them". These kids were in middle school. By high school she will (or already is I guess) likely to be something different. Just my opinion of course. Maybe she will be a lifelong they/them but I doubt it. 

You have a penis? you're a boy, a he. You can play with barbie dolls and dance ballet if you want but you still have a penis. If you are sexually attracted to men, you're homosexual but you still have a diick and are still a he. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am confused. 

I like hunting, trail running, guns. I cuss a lot. I drive a Jeep with 35" tires and a 2" lift. I enjoy getting dirty and muddy and having a great time. I mostly wear jeans, hoodies, and running shoes with my hair pulled back in a pony. If you see me in a dress, heels, or some otherwise coordinated outfit, it must be a special occasion. 

BUT... 

I also like make up, getting my hair done, going to the spa and getting pedis, massages, facials. I like to look pretty. 

Sounds like pretty much what I posted with slight variations. I’m pretty much 50/50 down the middle of tomboy/feminine traits. I’ve never really liked the tomboy label, but think "they/them" is much worse. And the only times I’ve ever wished I had a pen!s was when trying to pee outside. :lol:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Sounds like pretty much what I posted with slight variations. I’m pretty much 50/50 down the middle of tomboy/feminine traits. I’ve never really liked the tomboy label, but think "they/them" is much worse. And the only times I’ve ever wished I had a pen!s was when trying to pee outside. :lol:

Yeah, no thanks to shedding my innards on a monthly basis.  

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

They make those She-Wee things that you can use. 

I know that they are popular with some in the trail running community, but most of the ladies I run with just find a bush and squat. And some don't even bother trying to find a bush. 

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am confused. 

BUT... 

:wub:

Except for heels.  I bet you could pull off heels more often.  

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

If you're outside why do you need the perfect pen!s stream?

I don’t love peeing outside because it’s a whole process. So, I usually wait until my bladder is full that I almost pop. At that point if I can’t find a downhill, I’m getting piss on my shoes. Thankfully, a lot of trails around here have porta potties on them.

On 11/26/2022 at 9:55 AM, OldMaid said:

I can get on board with this. I don’t agree that the concept is immature or silly, but getting bent out of shape about it is. The entire thing is about not being pigeonholed into a label then getting mad that someone doesn’t use the right label is funny.

words have meaning, you are one person period.  No matter if you want to change definitions and identify as anything else

if youre a chick with a d1ck I will call you her

I will not call you they, xe, je, fe, fi, fo, fum

I prefer the pronoun "they" because everywhere I go, I carry around a lucky cow turd in my pocket.