Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

People gonna want to cancel Lamar Jackson?

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I would say he’d be fine if not for the last 2 words

So you are offended as yet another liberal male who doesn't have one? You libs are getting out of hand. Know your place. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Where did I say I don’t care?  I just said I didn’t think he’d be cancelled.

It’s honestly kinda shocking to me that he made such an extreme post in a response to a literal nobody, in response to a criticism that was pretty tame to begin with. I’m sure Jackson has heard a million times worse than that from hecklers.

What is a "literal nobody"?

If you tell someone "all you do is eat puzzies".  Would anyone care? No? Why? Is that not heterophobic? Why are the gheys a protected species? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Some schmo on twitter with 200 followers

How is his opinion less than yours on the internet? Or are you calling yourself less than a schmo with 200 followers?

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you tell someone "all you do is eat puzzies".  Would anyone care? No? Why? Is that not heterophobic? 

Because in this society that would be considered a compliment.  Do you think Jackson was trying to compliment the guy?

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How is his opinion less than yours on the internet? Or are you calling yourself less than a schmo with 200 followers?

I certainly wouldn’t expect Lamar Jackson to respond to me, that’s for sure

Just now, TimHauck said:

Because in this society that would be considered a compliment.  Do you think Jackson was trying to compliment the guy?

What if a gay guy said it to a straight guy.  Like say that Michael Sam said it on an internet tantrum.  Would anyone bat a single eye?  No.  Why?

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

If I owned the Ravens I would definitely not be happy but in general if he actually sent that reply to that fat pasty opinionated white dood I think it is funny and kudos to Jackson for doing it.  

All the guy did is tell the truth. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Watson is gay. He covers it up. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What if a gay guy said it to a straight guy.  Like say that Michael Sam said it on an internet tantrum.  Would anyone bat a single eye?  No.  Why?

You’re making up silly hypotheticals.

Heck if you told a woman all they did was eat d1cks then that’s not homophobic either.

But knowing that you’re talking to a guy, and not knowing his sexual orientation but using the phrase “eat d1ck” with a negative connotation, is absolutely homophobic.  I can’t believe people are actually debating this.

Just now, TimHauck said:

You’re making up silly hypotheticals.

Heck if you told a woman all they did was eat d1cks then that’s not homophobic either.

But knowing that you’re talking to a guy, and not knowing his sexual orientation but using the phrase “eat d1ck” with a negative connotation, is absolutely homophobic.  I can’t believe people are actually debating this.

I am making up silly hypotheticals.   But answer the question.

You know and I know that if an openly gay player said the exact same thing but used "puzzies".....no on would bat an eye.  No one would call it heterophobic.  Why isn't heterophobia a thing? 

You don't think Lamar will see any discipline?

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am making up silly hypotheticals.   But answer the question.

You know and I know that if an openly gay player said the exact same thing but used "puzzies".....no on would bat an eye.  No one would call it heterophobic.  Why isn't heterophobia a thing? 

You don't think Lamar will see any discipline?

Like I said originally, your question is moot. People don’t really use “eat puzzies” as an insult.  That’s the point.  The fact that “eat dicks” is used as an insult is precisely why it’s homophobic (if directed at men).

I originally thought he’d see a fine, but now I’m not sure, he seems to have simply deleted it with no comment and the Ravens/NFL might be waiting to see if it goes away.

51 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you tell someone "all you do is eat puzzies".  Would anyone care? No? Why? Is that not heterophobic? Why are the gheys a protected species? 

This is perhaps the dumbest argument one could have to counter what you are trying to counter.

Lamar won't be cancelled, but he will probably get a fine of some sort and a bunch of people on Twitter will get their panties bunched up. Then it will go away. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Like I said originally, your question is moot. People don’t really use “eat puzzies” as an insult.  That’s the point.  The fact that “eat dicks” is used as an insult is precisely why it’s homophobic (if directed at men).

I originally thought he’d see a fine, but now I’m not sure, he seems to have simply deleted it with no comment and the Ravens/NFL might be waiting to see if it goes away.

Ok then don't answer the question and brand it moot.  

You and I both know that if I as a heterosexual male go into a work HR office and report someone was picking on my sexual orientation...they would laugh or dismiss it.  

If a gay man went into thr same HR office with a complaint that someone was picking on his sexual orientation....it would be thoroughly looked into.  

You know it.  I know it.  

• Like 1

This was in the AHL last season  Hardly any eyeballs on it.  Said it in game to a player.  Suspended 8 games.  You mean to tell me a star QB in the biggest league in sports won't see anything at all? 

Why?

The AHL announced on Wednesday that the league has suspended Rochester Americans forward Ben Holmstrom for eight games for the use of homophobic language. 

The incident occurred at the end of the first period of Rochester's game versus the Utica Comets on March 30th, when Holmstrom appeared to engage in an altercation with Comets forward Chase De Leo. Holmstrom would be issued a game misconduct by the officials as a result of the incident, which was later determined to be when he used homophobic language. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Running qb’s are boring now. 

2nd play of the iggles game last night. Packers have a linebacker spying Love Hurtz. He runs right at him and the guy fails miserably as he misses the tackle. 26 yard run :doh:

pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This was in the AHL last season  Hardly any eyeballs on it.  Said it in game to a player.  Suspended 8 games.  You mean to tell me a star QB in the biggest league in sports won't see anything at all? 

Why?

The AHL announced on Wednesday that the league has suspended Rochester Americans forward Ben Holmstrom for eight games for the use of homophobic language. 

The incident occurred at the end of the first period of Rochester's game versus the Utica Comets on March 30th, when Holmstrom appeared to engage in an altercation with Comets forward Chase De Leo. Holmstrom would be issued a game misconduct by the officials as a result of the incident, which was later determined to be when he used homophobic language. 

What homophobic language did Lamar use?

it's 2022, if you don't eat D1ck, you ain't cool. 

Just now, edjr said:

2nd play of the iggles game last night. Packers have a linebacker spying Love Hurtz. He runs right at him and the guy fails miserably as he misses the tackle. 26 yard run :doh:

pathetic. 

Quay Walker no less.  Yet another 1st round defender.  A fast Lber who was brought in to do exactly what he was unable to do.  

If it was a white QB and a black tweeter and the qb said "stfu BOY"

Would that then be a racist term? Would said QB see discipline?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ok then don't answer the question and brand it moot.  

You and I both know that if I as a heterosexual male go into a work HR office and report someone was picking on my sexual orientation...they would laugh or dismiss it.  

If a gay man went into thr same HR office with a complaint that someone was picking on his sexual orientation....it would be thoroughly looked into.  

You know it.  I know it.  

You’re an idiot.

People don’t “pick on” people for being hetero because they’re the majority of people (not for long, right @jerryskids ? 🙂 )

I do think an HR employee would care if someone is going around telling people to eat puzzies though…

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re an idiot.

People don’t “pick on” people for being hetero because they’re the majority of people (not for long, right @jerryskids ? 🙂 )

I do think an HR employee would care if someone is going around telling people to eat puzzies though…

Seriously- if someone in an office setting told someone to "eat puzzies" they would be called into some stupid sensitivity training session run by HR that just kills time and solves nothing. 

You’re an idiot.

Oh thanks for the insult. 

So it is sort of like blacks cannot be racist because they are a minority? 

Ok at least I got an answer.   

25 minutes ago, edjr said:

What homophobic language did Lamar use?

it's 2022, if you don't eat D1ck, you ain't cool. 

You do you Ed. :unsure: 

28 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why?

Are you being sarcastic by saying if Jackson isn’t suspended that means it wasn’t homophobic?

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is perhaps the dumbest argument one could have to counter what you are trying to counter.

Lamar won't be cancelled, but he will probably get a fine of some sort and a bunch of people on Twitter will get their panties bunched up. Then it will go away. 

Honestly a lot of people on twitter seem to be backing Lamar up, actually instead jumping on ESPN who called his comment “anti-gay” before editing their article.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you being sarcastic by saying if Jackson isn’t suspended that means it wasn’t homophobic?

I am asking a question.  It is what you do in 95% of your posts.  You managed to ask a question about my question.  

To actually answer your question unlike you refuse to do.  It may mean that.  Plenty of athletes have been disciplined for less.  If he doesn't then maybe it wasn't really homophobic. 

I bet if you asked 10 random gay men if they have an issue with it....I would gamble on at least half saying Idgaf.   

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Honestly a lot of people on twitter seem to be backing Lamar up, actually instead jumping on ESPN who called his comment “anti-gay” before editing their article.

Link? 

28 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh thanks for the insult. 

So it is sort of like blacks cannot be racist because they are a minority? 

Ok at least I got an answer.   

Thanks for proving my point.  Blacks can be racist, but it’s usually because they stereotype white people about some action, not simply for the act of being white.   But Jackson was implying the mere fact that this guy “eats dicks” was an insult.

Apparently people on twitter are trying to “prove” that it wasn’t homophobic by posting screenshots from urban dictionary, only problem is Jackson clearly wasn’t mad at the guy for “over praising someone”…

15 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am asking a question.  It is what you do in 95% of your posts.  You managed to ask a question about my question.  

To actually answer your question unlike you refuse to do.  It may mean that.  Plenty of athletes have been disciplined for less.  If he doesn't then maybe it wasn't really homophobic. 

I bet if you asked 10 random gay men if they have an issue with it....I would gamble on at least half saying Idgaf.   

I already answered your question about what I thought would happen to him…

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

You do you Ed. :unsure: 

Good answer. The answer would be he used no homophobic language. Thanks for playing. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Good answer. The answer would be he used no homophobic language. Thanks for playing. 

Do you wear your butt plug while eating D? :unsure: 

What if I say to someone who just got raked over the coals in divorce payments....."wow you really took it up the azz on that"

Is that homophobic?

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Link? 

Lots of tweets similar to this one, from a guy with a Ukrainian flag in his bio even!

Lots of tweets similar to this one, from a guy with a Ukrainian flag in his bio even!

Your link to 1. That's means a LOT!!! And they are someone who is all for wasting more American money on that shlthole Ukraine. 

Good one. :lol:

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Your link to 1. That's means a LOT!!! And they are someone who is all for wasting more American money on that shlthole Ukraine. 

Good one. :lol:

Write “ESPN anti-gay” in the twitter search and it’s pretty much all you’ll see 

If I say to a friend who loves to go down on fat girls.  "Man you eat a lot of dirty carpet don't you?"

And a lesbian is in the vicinity.

Is it a hate crime?

• Haha 2

Just now, TimHauck said:

Write “ESPN anti-gay” in the twitter search and it’s pretty much all you’ll see 

I don't use ESPN for anything except their scoreboard on Sundays. Bunch of liberal pvssies. 

• Like 1