Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/30/opinion-the-ukraine-war-could-be-the-final-nail-in-the-dollars-coffin-ej-antoni-peter-st-onge/

Just a heads up, this is the key element in the massive fock up Biden is propogating.  The damage he has done is likely not reversible at this stage and we should expect a spirited action on the part of key economic players to remove the dollar as the reserve currency.

The ineptitude of Bidenm well Democrats, to understand the implications of their impetuous actions is ravaging our future. 

Just think of the astounding number of things Joe has put his mark on in this country in just 2 short years. And with most of that time spent on leave, vacationing wherever no less.

If Biden actually forgot how to sign his name this country could start working on solutions to fix Biden's mess, but alas, he has 2 more years of more of the same coming to worry about and fight against.

That’s a really dumb article. I stopped when it complained about the effects of abandoning the gold standard. I don’t think the guys that wrote it know the first thing about economics. It’s like they read Francisco D’anconia’s speech in Atlas Shrugged and decided that it’s relevant to todays world. Sorry Ayn it ain’t. 

Biden’s policies toward Russia and Ukraine since the invasion have been near perfect. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s a really dumb article. I stopped when it complained about the effects of abandoning the gold standard. I don’t think the guys that wrote it know the first thing about economics. It’s like they read Francisco D’anconia’s speech in Atlas Shrugged and decided that it’s relevant to todays world. Sorry Ayn it ain’t. 

Biden’s policies toward Russia and Ukraine since the invasion have been near perfect. 

His actions toward Russia are not perfect. I would hesistate to even call them good.  His sanctions are sealing our fate and energizing the eventual removal of the dollar as the reserve currency. Its happening right now.....it wont take long.  What he did was ruin our future.  Its not good....

• Like 1

Yeah. Letting Russia Amass on the border for months before invading was a brilliant tactic. If you wanted them to invade. Tim is so helplessly uninformed. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Letting Russia Amass on the border for months before invading was a brilliant tactic. If you wanted them to invade. Tim is so helplessly uninformed. 

The big problem is that once again we have Democrats weaponizing something they should not.

Through his actions to grab and hold US holdings as part of his sanctions he is effectively destroying the trust and reliability required to be a reserve currency. And one by one, more and more economies will stop using it until we are focked...

You know what happens when the US dollar stops being the reserve currency? ALL that money matriculates back into our economy, you think inflation is a problem now? just wait....

Is this the thread for criticism of Joe Biden? Then let me offer some: 

The Biden administration released a 12 page summary report today on its actions with regard to the withdrawal from Afghanistan. As might be expected, it’s very defensive in tone, blames the Trump administration for most of the errors, and continues Biden’s questionable policy of conflating the decision to leave Afghanistan (a good one IMO) with the bungling involved in the actual withdrawal, which may have contributed to the deaths of 12 of our military along with countless Afghanis. 

This is really poor form, and it’s inexcusable. I don’t care how much Trump might have screwed things up, blaming him for what happened under Biden’s watch is a terrible look. Biden ought to take a page from one of his supposed heroes, Harry Truman, who famously had a sign on his desk reading “The Buck Stops Here”. It is true that I can’t think of any military withdrawal from a nation in a civil war that ever went smoothly (the fall of Saigon being the most obvious example, but there are plenty of others) but that still doesn’t excuse Biden. 

My respect would have been far greater if his team had simply said “we screwed up. Lots of mistakes, we take full responsibility. We’re trying to fix what went wrong.” But he didn’t, he blamed Trump. Just as Trump would have blamed Obama. I guess it shouldn’t be any kind of surprise but it’s still disheartening. 

I never liked Biden much over the years; always thought he was an opportunist and not a good person. I’ve defended him mostly based on policy decisions which I favor but also because I think a lot of the conservative attacks on him have been quite unfair. But I still don’t think he’s a good person. He’s just not a stand up guy. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is a really dumb post.  I stopped at the first apostrophe...

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is this the thread for criticism of Joe Biden? Then let me offer some: 

The Biden administration released a 12 page summary report today on its actions with regard to the withdrawal from Afghanistan. As might be expected, it’s very defensive in tone, blames the Trump administration for most of the errors, and continues Biden’s questionable policy of conflating the decision to leave Afghanistan (a good one IMO) with the bungling involved in the actual withdrawal, which may have contributed to the deaths of 12 of our military along with countless Afghanis. 

This is really poor form, and it’s inexcusable. I don’t care how much Trump might have screwed things up, blaming him for what happened under Biden’s watch is a terrible look. Biden ought to take a page from one of his supposed heroes, Harry Truman, who famously had a sign on his desk reading “The Buck Stops Here”. It is true that I can’t think of any military withdrawal from a nation in a civil war that ever went smoothly (the fall of Saigon being the most obvious example, but there are plenty of others) but that still doesn’t excuse Biden. 

My respect would have been far greater if his team had simply said “we screwed up. Lots of mistakes, we take full responsibility. We’re trying to fix what went wrong.” But he didn’t, he blamed Trump. Just as Trump would have blamed Obama. I guess it shouldn’t be any kind of surprise but it’s still disheartening. 

I never liked Biden much over the years; always thought he was an opportunist and not a good person. I’ve defended him mostly based on policy decisions which I favor but also because I think a lot of the conservative attacks on him have been quite unfair. But I still don’t think he’s a good person. He’s just not a stand up guy. 

Biden is a terrible president and the left refuses to see it. As long as you get your cheap labor from the illegals you are good with anything Biden does. TimCrotch first is your motto in this country.

It's funny how "TRUMP!!! :cry:" makes it's way into every liberal post. 🤔

Guys, Biden’s foreign policy is flawless. So what if all of our enemies and a bunch of our allies whom we willfully sell weapons to and provide billions in aid, are forming an alliance. It’s not like it will take away our ability to sanction any of these countries in the future now that we have destroyed our global trade leverage. Next, the left will tell us that a central bank digital currency is good for democracy.