Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

Given that Biden  "takes classified information, classified documents very seriously"  according to old karine.....then his practical application of this means that Trump's handling was then ok?

Look, they are going to keep looking and they are going to find more.....and more..... and its only going to keep coming.  Biden has been in office all his life, the chances that there is some of this stuff lying around in dusty old boxes is pretty high...

Who cares, not a big deal.

The problem is... the Democrats decided to take something that is probably true for a number of politicians and weaponize against Trump.....they CREATED a weapon they cannot control....and now its pointed back at them.

This is standard liberalism over and over.  They do not care about the consequences later so long as their immediate itch is scratched...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Given that Biden  "takes classified information, classified documents very seriously"  according to old karine.....then his practical application of this means that Trump's handling was then ok?

Look, they are going to keep looking and they are going to find more.....and more..... and its only going to keep coming.  Biden has been in office all his life, the chances that there is some of this stuff lying around in dusty old boxes is pretty high...

Who cares, not a big deal.

The problem is... the Democrats decided to take something that is probably true for a number of politicians and weaponize against Trump.....they CREATED a weapon they cannot control....and now its pointed back at them.

This is standard liberalism over and over.  They do not care about the consequences later so long as their immediate itch is scratched...

I both agree and disagree with you here. 

I agree that liberals on opinion shows, and Democrat politicians, went over the top about Trump and the classified documents. They made a bigger thing of it than it should have been. Personally, and I think this is true not just for myself but for a lot of liberals out there, it was never something that I really gave much of a damn about. 

I disagree with you that the actions of the FBI and Justice Department were politicized or weaponized. There was a months long situation in which the government knew that Trump had classified documents and other stuff he should no longer have, and he refused to cooperate with them, and his lawyers lied about it. Was the raid on Mar-A-Lago really necessary? I’ve no real idea though I’m skeptical that it was. However, SOME sort of legal confrontation was going to be inevitable, and I don’t think there’s any correlation between the FBI and Justice Department and how liberal opinion makers and politicians reacted to the news when it broke. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I agree that liberals on opinion shows, and Democrat politicians, went over the top about Trump and the classified documents. They made a bigger thing of it than it should have been. Personally, and I think this is true not just for myself but for a lot of liberals out there, it was never something that I really gave much of a damn about. 

I disagree with you that the actions of the FBI and Justice Department were politicized or weaponized. There was a months long situation in which the government knew that Trump had classified documents and other stuff he should no longer have, and he refused to cooperate with them, and his lawyers lied about it. Was the raid on Mar-A-Lago really necessary? I’ve no real idea though I’m skeptical that it was. However, SOME sort of legal confrontation was going to be inevitable, and I don’t think there’s any correlation between the FBI and Justice Department and how liberal opinion makers and politicians reacted to the news when it broke. 

Fair points.

I might suggest that the DOJ would have never done this to Obama.   Therefore why would they do it to Trump? What compelled them to react in such a way?

If we look at who wins and loses in a scenario we can work backwards to understand motives. The way the DOJ went about it was clearly to hurt Trump-associated candidates in the mid terms, and I think it was rather effective.  Toward that end I give credit where credit is due, the Democrats were skillful in their political hit job, but lets at least agree that this is an area of profound strength for them as well.

The DOJ painted themselves into a corner by serving the political elite within the Democrat party, and now they have to walk a thin line.....avoid infuriating their Democrat masters while appearing to be impartial to the public. I do not much care for Garland, but I do not envy him at this time.....

57 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t understand the question, but I don’t consider Republicans a threat to me. 

this was the exact answer i expected. dodging questions just like every other liberal.  you arent on this forum for genuine discourse.  you are here to attack people that are not on the left.  shoo.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this was the exact answer i expected. dodging questions just like every other liberal.  you arent on this forum for genuine discourse.  you are here to attack people that are not on the left.  shoo.

I still don’t understand. I don’t regard Republicans as a threat. I used to be one myself. I don’t know anything about animal sacrifice. What exactly are you looking for here? 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Fair points.

I might suggest that the DOJ would have never done this to Obama.   Therefore why would they do it to Trump? What compelled them to react in such a way?

If we look at who wins and loses in a scenario we can work backwards to understand motives. The way the DOJ went about it was clearly to hurt Trump-associated candidates in the mid terms, and I think it was rather effective.  Toward that end I give credit where credit is due, the Democrats were skillful in their political hit job, but lets at least agree that this is an area of profound strength for them as well.

The DOJ painted themselves into a corner by serving the political elite within the Democrat party, and now they have to walk a thin line.....avoid infuriating their Democrat masters while appearing to be impartial to the public. I do not much care for Garland, but I do not envy him at this time.....

This is fair as well. When you present the question about Obama I can see your argument. On the other hand, I can’t really picture Obama refusing to cooperate, can you? So I just don’t know. 

Not exactly looking forward to the impending investigation and subsequent "impeachment" for taking documents.

I think deep state government coordination with big tech and the media to bury the Hunter Biden laptop story as the election was in it's 11th hour is the real scandal.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Not exactly looking forward to the impending investigation and subsequent "impeachment" for taking documents.

I think deep state government coordination with big tech and the media to bury the Hunter Biden laptop story is the real scandal.

I think the hunter Biden investigation led to Joe. (Along Paul Sperry's tweet). There are things in hunters laptop that can not be explained without a government leak. That leak was clearly Joe and the Biden crime family profited from it. 

Just a matter of time now

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I think deep state government coordination with big tech and the media to bury the Hunter Biden laptop story as the election was in it's 11th hour is the real scandal.

I hope they do not do something so silly as to attempt some impeachment over this, that is focking ridiculous....

First and foremost, this is not some crime, its stupid mistake and should be left as such. Neither Biden nor Trump did anything wrong here. So lets stop making dumb sh!t political weaponry....

Second, do YOU want Kamala Harris as President? Can you imagine the abortion that would be? I do not...I would rather have the aged puppet of Biden in there...

No one is above the law. 81 million people said Kamala is fit to serve as president.  The law must be upheld.  I’ve been told. 

So it appears, from the reporting I have seen, that they have now found more.

Again, not surprising. There is probably stuff he has accumulated over the years, and they are "finding" it all now.

The only real story here is that Biden himself pretended this was some high-crime of stupidity, and here he is....caught doing the same thing.

It is not a high crime or much of anything really, but Biden made it one...and now he is facing his own political gamesmanship, and I rather enjoy this because of that.

Simple rule.....stop weaponizing every focking thing in front of you as some proof of evil for your political opponents....its just that simple....

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one is above the law. 81 million people said Kamala is fit to serve as president.  The law must be upheld.  I’ve been told. 

It's Washington.... laws are bent, the exact textual words are minced for meaning whatever you want them to mean, and violations are selectively enforced there.

Just now, RLLD said:

Again, not surprising. There is probably stuff he has accumulated over the years, and they are "finding" it all now.

The only real story here is that Biden himself pretended this was some high-crime of stupidity, and here he is....caught doing the same thing.

It is not a high crime or much of anything really, but Biden made it one...and now he is facing his own political gamesmanship, and I rather enjoy this because of that.

Simple rule.....stop weaponizing every focking thing in front of you as some proof of evil for your political opponents....its just that simple....

So much truth here. I couldn't agree more. I don't much care what he did but since he/his party made a big stink about it when it was Trump, the double standards would be too big to overcome.

For my part, I do care a little, secure documents should be secure, fair enough. But I'm not exactly looking for much more than a fine for being negligent then moving on. But if you're going to hyperventilate about how awful it was when Trump did it, here, have some of your own medicine.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Do you really think that if the republicans don't go hard after Biden on this now that this will act as a learning moment for the democrats and their voters? And if they were to later find more documents that Trump stored, let's say in Trump Tower, then the left would back off off because the republicans let Biden slide having said it's no big deal?

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Do you really think that if the republicans don't go hard after Biden on this now that this will act as a learning moment for the democrats and their voters? And if they were to later find more documents that Trump stored, let's say in Trump Tower, then the left would back off off because the republicans let Biden slide having said it's no big deal?

No.  The box has been opened.  The Democrats did what was politically expedient and gave no thought to the longer term consequences, this is who they are.  We now have a conservative supreme court because of this aspect of them....they care little for how the decisions for today will matter tomorrow, and this is just the most recent example of that. 

Had this happened to Obama or Biden first....we would have seen little to nothing, and then Trump would have been left alone more than likely...but even that is not certain.  Recently the Democrats have shown no shame....at all...when it comes to being biased in the application of justice.

Republicans are not immune from this crap either, that little stunt when they did not let Obama place a judge just because it was an election year was complete bulldh!t and I am sure that will come back to haunt them eventually....

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

actually from the investigation, Trump was cooperating with them

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

actually from the investigation, Trump was cooperating with them

He always was cooperating for months prior to the liberals green-lighting the big MSM reveal of the whole made up document fiasco. Democrats work on that crap 24x7.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

You’re wrong. It is a crime and it’s more than confidential material. It’s top secret material. Let see, corrupt politician removing documents that he was not allowed to. It’s not an accident. He had to get them out of a secure location. And you think nothing criminal is going on here? 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re wrong. It is a crime and it’s more than confidential material. It’s top secret material. Let see, corrupt politician removing documents that he was not allowed to. It’s not an accident. He had to get them out of a secure location. And you think nothing criminal is going on here? 

Oh don’t get me wrong….I am absolutely certain that Biden is a criminal, has done things to serve foreign powers for money….

All I am saying is that this document stuff is only a thing today because they misused it against Trump 

I do not want them to get him for paperwork….I want them to get him for getting money funneled to him through Hunter for special favors he delivered at our expense…

Oh don’t get me wrong….I am absolutely certain that Biden is a criminal, has done things to serve foreign powers for money….

All I am saying is that this document stuff is only a thing today because they misused it against Trump 

I do not want them to get him for paperwork….I want them to get him for getting money funneled to him through Hunter for special favors he delivered at our expense…

Let’s hope because it’s so obvious how dirty this guy is. He didn’t put much effort into hiding it , because he’s an arrogant bastard who’s been getting away with shite his whole life. 

Biden is so consistently retarded. 

Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's

'There were absolutely no additional measures to safeguard and protect the information,' says one expert of Biden's storage of classified materials

Security experts are sounding off about President Biden's handling of classified materials, suggesting that the documents could have been more susceptible to leaks than those found in former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate last year.

Under scrutiny from Republicans, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel Thursday to investigate the classified materials, which Biden claims were "inadvertently misplaced."

Charles Marino, the CEO of Sentinel Security and a former Homeland Security Department advisor who specializes in law enforcement, told Fox News Digital that Biden's handling of the documents, compared to Trump's, could have resulted in greater potential for "leakage."

"The storage of classified documents was not authorized at any of these locations, however there are several distinctions with respect to the potential ‘leakage’ of the information contained within the documents via controls that would have likely prevented or limited unauthorized access to the locations," Marino said.

Noting that Trump "had the power to declassify whereas Joe Biden as vice president did not," Marino suggested that Trump's additional Secret Service protection granted the documents slightly more protection.

"Former Presidents continue to receive Secret Service protection and deploy security technologies, whereas former Vice Presidents do not, beyond an initial six-month extension. This means there was no US government provided security at the residence in Wilmington, Delaware, or at the Biden-UPenn think tank office in Washington, D.C. for close to six years," he said. 

"Former Presidents are eligible to continue to receive both secure communications and facilities. For example, former Presidents are eligible to request continuation of receiving the classified presidential daily briefings. Former Vice Presidents are not."

Biden's claim that he was unaware he possessed classified materials, according to Marino, also a former Secret Service special agent, adds to concern over how closely the documents at both locations were protected.

"Not knowing that one is in possession of classified documents, as Biden has claimed, means that there were absolutely no additional measures to safeguard and protect the information," he said. "Former President Trump acknowledged such possession, took steps to secure them in one location (although still not in accordance with storage requirements for classified info), and is still granted additional security resources for deterrence and detection."

The hypocrisy of the left has no bounds. Y'all seem to almost be proud of it. 

Also...

😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Biden is so consistently retarded. 

No idea who this Charles Mareno dude is but as soon as he said that Trump had the power to declassify, I knew that he was a shill, full of crap, and not to be taken seriously. 

Trump only had the power to declassify documents while he was still President, not when the documents were at Mar-A-Lago. There is no record that he ever did so. It’s an absurd, nonstarter argument and everyone knows it. 

Also, despite the claims made here, Trump did NOT cooperate with the FBI. You guys need to stop repeating that nonsense, it’s the exact opposite of what actually happened. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

No idea who this Charles Mareno dude is but as soon as he said that Trump had the power to declassify, I knew that he was a shill, full of crap, and not to be taken seriously. 

Trump only had the power to declassify documents while he was still President, not when the documents were at Mar-A-Lago. There is no record that he ever did so. It’s an absurd, nonstarter argument and everyone knows it. 

Also, despite the claims made here, Trump did NOT cooperate with the FBI. You guys need to stop repeating that nonsense, it’s the exact opposite of what actually happened. 

He was still president. :banana:

And he did cooperate with the FBI when they asked him to put a second lock on the door. :banana:

You and your liberal collective have been living in an alternate reality. :banana:

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sorry I’ll start watching Rick more to get the real truths 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Who said he declassified anything at mar a Lago? No one did. You’re not having a very good thread. 

• Like 1

FBI raid Biden's home yet?  pay back is a biotch unless you have FBI on your side.  10 armored vehicles should do it & 20 armed agents.  Waiting.................................................................

crickets..........................................................................

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He didn’t declassify anything period 

Maybe not. I guess we have to wait until it goes to court. In the meantime, Biden never had the authority to possess or declassify top secret material when he was VP. And the years after that. That is a fact, and it is not in dispute.  

• Like 1

When your son is making deals with foreign countries all over the world, selling influence, gotta have documents in several locations.

What a focking clown show, if Biden had an ounce of self respect or respected the office at all, he'd step down immediately.

How embarrassed anybody who voted for this clown must be... You spent all your time going after Trump and Biden ends up being 10x worse, focking brutal.

It’s no wonder Obama didn’t want him to run. Obama was never near as smart as he was portrayed, but the man could politic. Clinton as well. 

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

When your son is making deals with foreign countries all over the world, selling influence, gotta have documents in several locations.

What a focking clown show, if Biden had an ounce of self respect or respected the office at all, he'd step down immediately.

How embarrassed anybody who voted for this clown must be... You spent all your time going after Trump and Biden ends up being 10x worse, focking brutal.

We do not want Biden out of office.....then we would have Harris....and she is absolutely worthless....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

We do not want Biden out of office.....then we would have Harris....and she is absolutely worthless....

Nah, she'd be exposed for the absolute clown show everybody on the inside already knows she is. Best to get that exposed ASAP.

The people have spoken. Reap what you sow. Let’s put diversity hires on display.