Cloaca du jour

Is Romo getting tiresome...

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea it kinda helps to have a personality in broadcasting.

I wonder if Romo was told to stop showing up his co announcer. Those people do have some immense egos. See Al Michaels. 

• Like 1

wait till Belicheat is doing color commentary next year

Kevin Kugler does NFL TV games. He's good. He lives in Omaha. I met him and played poker at his house one time. He also does B1G football and basketball. Hopefully he makes it to the big broadcast at some point in his career. He's not annoying like a lot of the others.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Kevin Kugler does NFL TV games. He's good. He lives in Omaha. I met him and played poker at his house one time. He also does B1G football and basketball. Hopefully he makes it to the big broadcast at some point in his career. He's not annoying like a lot of the others.

Careful. Not yet annoying.  Sad but true. Al Michaels is the poster boy of success but miserable.  I think Romo caved too but in a different way. He was good and suddenly became crap. I seriously wonder why?

11 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Yes.

I'm also a bit nervous about Brady being the color guy on the #1 FOX team next year.  I'll give him a chance, but I'm not sure how he'll take watching Mahomes continue to encroach on the GOAT conversation for the next decade.  Maybe he'll take it like a man, but men usually don't make out with their kids.

:ninja:

But yeah, some of these analysts are trying too hard.  We can watch the game, and we don't need you to create the narrative for every game you are assigned to.

Hmmmm....

8 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Hmmmm....

Yeah. Good call. Brady spread the ball around more. GOAT. 

18 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He talks so much that he contradicts himself. I posted this in the game thread yesterday.

Romo-  If you don't have linebackers you should blitz Mahomes, Three plays later, Romo- That why you don't blitz Mahomes! Lol

Bills had a spread look, Romo said "Look for the 2 LBs to blitz here as there in no one to pick it up, they both dropped back into coverage"

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Bills had a spread look, Romo said "Look for the 2 LBs to blitz here as there in no one to pick it up, they both dropped back into coverage"

It's nothing new. These guy get it wrong all the time. But when they get it right, that's what they put on twitter. :dunno:

15 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea it kinda helps to have a personality in broadcasting.

Jim Nantz disproves this. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jim Nantz disproves this. 

Haha true and he's a suck arse to whoever is the lead announcer, it was Simms Dong before Romo's.