Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Memphis Police Killing

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen up skippy, when you came back from your alleged suspension, I said I’m not going to deal with you. You’re an emotional wreck. But since you have returned , you’ve done nothing but come at me. Fine. You ask for what you get. But just don’t whine and complain like you have in the past. This is your chance to move on and spare yourself.  

Noted internet tough guy HT at work. "Alleged suspension"? 🙄

I'm fine there kid. I was gone a month because of a suspension came back..and you were still a loser spouting off nonsense here. Maybe worry about your own mental health

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Noted internet tough guy HT at work. "Alleged suspension"? 🙄

I'm fine there kid. I was gone a month because of a suspension came back..and you were still a loser spouting off nonsense here. Maybe worry about your own mental health

Doubt it. You don’t say anything interesting enough that would warrant a suspension.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doubt it. You don’t say anything interesting enough that would warrant a suspension.

I was suspended for a month...don't know what to tell you otherwise. I know you are normally divorced from reality so it wouldn't matter anyway there Internet tough guy. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I was suspended for a month...don't know what to tell you otherwise. I know you are normally divorced from reality so it wouldn't matter anyway there Internet tough guy. 

The internet doesn’t make me tough.  I make the internet tough. We exist. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Give HT a break.  It looks like since Tim is here he has to work harder at being the top poster of the Geek Club.   It's a lot of stress trying to cling to that most coveted of prizes.  

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Give HT a break.  It looks like since Tim is here he has to work harder at being the top poster of the Geek Club.   It's a lot of stress trying to cling to that most coveted of prizes.  

Another original. Starting to think you’re all the same guy. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another original. Starting to think you’re all the same guy. 

No, just multiple people think it's sad and funny that you care so much about your GC ranking.    

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No, just multiple people think it's sad and funny that you care so much about your GC ranking.    

I do? Go ahead and count up all the times I brought it up. See you in a minute, or less. Think for yourself. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I do? Go ahead and count up all the times I brought it up. See you in a minute, or less. Think for yourself. 

If it's once, it's funny and sad.  :lol:.   You are a (supposedly) grown ass man, not a Middle Schooler.  

33 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

he has elected himself gatekeeper of the GC...I'm sure his mom would appreciate him electing himself to take out the garbage once in a while

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

If it's once, it's funny and sad.  :lol:.   You are a (supposedly) grown ass man, not a Middle Schooler.  

Ok then. I have mocked it at my own expense. I thought you were the nuance people? No, just the boring, nasty, humorless people. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

he has elected himself gatekeeper of the GC...I'm sure his mom would appreciate him electing himself to take out the garbage once in a while

Oh boy. Can we get a Cheetos reference too? You guys are bringing it with new, original takes. Keep ‘em coming, I kinda miss 2009. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh boy. Can we get a Cheetos reference too? You guys are bringing it with new, original takes. Keep ‘em coming, I kinda miss 2009. 

Coincidentally the last time you left your basement there Internet tough guy

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Coincidentally the last time you left your basement there Internet tough guy

Zzzzzzz

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Zzzzzzz

Sorry..it's not the nonsense you pull on here and then try to weasel your way out of. You are a loser- deal with it. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sorry..it's not the nonsense you pull on here and then try to weasel your way out of. You are a loser- deal with it. 

Ok

If they don’t want to get assaulted and murdered by police they should tip better. :dunno: 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

If they don’t want to get assaulted and murdered by police they should tip better. :dunno: 

Piss poor trolling.  Even for you.

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Piss poor trolling.  Even for you.

It was more of a dumb joke than a troll attempt, but even the weakest bait is enough to catch you. 

On 1/28/2023 at 9:21 AM, peenie said:

I doubt those 5 black police officers would’ve beat a 148 lb 5’11” white man. 

Why?  That seems to be a racist sentiment.

You likely are not hearing about the white men being beat.  You likely will not.  If they got beat, the probably deserved it so "we" are not going to cry about it..... ;)

I dead, 10 shot at Memphis nightclub this morning. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.  

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I dead, 10 shot at Memphis nightclub this morning. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.  

Unless there is political capital to be harvested….those lives won’t matter….

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Unless there is political capital to be harvested….those lives won’t matter….

Hmmmm....was it only black people that got shot?  And ONLY specifically by a white male?  Because, yeah, we don't care otherwise.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hmmmm....was it only black people that got shot?  And ONLY specifically by a white male?  Because, yeah, we don't care otherwise.

Just curious what these posts and threads are for.    I just looked, and sites from both sides of the aisle have articles about the shootings.  "We" are in here talking about it, and I am guessing all of us care . 

IMO at some point we need to get over this crap, realize that "we" care plenty about all these shootings, and stop focusing on the tiny % of loons that only care about race and skin color.   

• Like 1

9 shot in Georgia after a party on Friday, including a 5 year old.