Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

Aliases

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure I am. It’s fun pointing out how wrong you are. Also batshit crazy.  Drobeski told me that years ago. That man was sharp.  Toodles. 

Old maid is a solid chick.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

What did I make up in the Tate thread?

You said you never said it was date rape in the tranny thread. You did.  So you deleted that. Now why would a mod, within minutes of you saying that, in the middle of the night, delete that? You deleted it. Just stop. 

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

And I feel like a fuckking ghost .. everybody talking around me but none to me.

Okay, fine .. I'll leave ... see ya, wouldn't wanna b ya

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Don't leave!

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said you never said it was date rape in the tranny thread. You did.  So you deleted that. Now why would a mod, within minutes of you saying that, in the middle of the night, delete that? You deleted it. Just stop. 

Dude, I have never denied saying it was date rape, I'm not denying it now.  It was date rape, that's a fact..  Why would I post that I deny it, then delete it, and now claim that I said it?

You're out of your focking mind.

The only thing I denied was blaming her.  I never blamed her, ever.

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

aww, my glass onion comment was in response to your murder mystery comment.  :(

Ahh, I was just kidding in the middle of HT and Olde Maid back and forth.  I wanted them to recognize me.   I was joking about leaving, I needed to do a few other things, anyway

Btw, I'm an oldie .. I see Glass Onion and I think Beatles.  Sorry, I missed that.  😯

35 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

They just had sex

Drobeski a man or woman ?  When I was here years ago, edjr was gay blah blah blah .. and I come back and he's a family man.  changes, I guess.  I guess.

1 hour ago, Jeff Probst said:

Dude, I have never denied saying it was date rape, I'm not denying it now.  It was date rape, that's a fact..  Why would I post that I deny it, then delete it, and now claim that I said it?

You're out of your focking mind.

The only thing I denied was blaming her.  I never blamed her, ever.

Because you got caught. You’re  claiming that a mod deleted that post? Why? And don’t say Digby reported you for it. Why would he report you for that? It had nothing to do with him. And damn that moderator was on it lickity split. Just stop man.  

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Don't leave!

Aww, I was just kidding.  I was in the middle of HT and Olde Maid slap fight and wanted their attention.  😯

7 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Aww, I was just kidding.  I was in the middle of HT and Olde Maid slap fight and wanted their attention.  😯

I like you. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because you got caught. You’re  claiming that a mod deleted that post? Why? And don’t say Digby reported you for it. Why would he report you for that? It had nothing to do with him. And damn that moderator was on it lickity split. Just stop man.  

What post?  What did I claim a mod deleted?  A post where I denied that I said it was date rape?  I never denied that.  I never posted that.  It was never deleted.  You're a focking psychopath 

6 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

What post?  What did I claim a mod deleted?  A post where I denied that I said it was date rape?  I never denied that.  I never posted that.  It was never deleted.  You're a focking psychopath 

I quoted it. It’s still there. The original isn’t, when I asked what happened you said a mod must have deleted it because Digby reported you. All in a matter of minutes. Just Fockin stop man. You know what you did, I know what you did, and if anyone gives a crap they can go see it for themselves.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like you. 

I can see why you would.  😂  Just kidding.

Years ago, I was in a Fantasy Football League with Jack Pullman's All Pro Pub people.  12 of us from 12 different NFL cities.  Me being a dyed in the wool Redskins fan was best friends with a dyed in the wool Cowboys fan.  We hated each other's team but we loved the same kind of music, we had the same type of humor and we were at about the same education level.  We even both enjoyed Key West vacations and Sloppy Joe's in particular.  And we were same age.  We traded hommade CDs that we made and sent to each other.  As long as we didn't discuss Redskins Cowboys, we got along great.  Fantastically.  The other members were surprised at what good friends we were considering that.

I suspect YOU and I are similar as long as Politics stayed out of the conversation.  And I think that's saying something.

Just now, kozmiq said:

I can see why you would.  😂  Just kidding.

Years ago, I was in a Fantasy Football League with Jack Pullman's All Pro Pub people.  12 of us from 12 different NFL cities.  Me being a dyed in the wool Redskins fan was best friends with a dyed in the wool Cowboys fan.  We hated each other's team but we loved the same kind of music, we had the same type of humor and we were at about the same education level.  We even both enjoyed Key West vacations and Sloppy Joe's in particular.  And we were same age.  We traded hommade CDs that we made and sent to each other.  As long as we didn't discuss Redskins Cowboys, we got along great.  Fantastically.  The other members were surprised at what good friends we were considering that.

I suspect YOU and I are similar as long as Politics stayed out of the conversation.  And I think that's saying something.

I’d say so. I like that you start offbeat threads. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm a cool mofo.  I suspect that you are too.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like you. 

5 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I'm a cool mofo.  I suspect that you are too.

Damn.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I quoted it. It’s still there. The original isn’t, when I asked what happened you said a mod must have deleted it because Digby reported you. All in a matter of minutes. Just Fockin stop man. You know what you did, I know what you did, and if anyone gives a crap they can go see it for themselves.  

You have lost your mind

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

You have lost your mind

You never said a mod deleted a post? 

5 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Find the quote

Just left it for you in the Tate thread. 

32 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Damn.

No sh!t. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I am a Novelist. and a Songwriter .. more so than an arguing lawyer (although I have performed those chores a few times).

• Sad 1

Just now, kozmiq said:

Well, I am a Novelist. and a Songwriter .. more so than an arguing lawyer (although I have performed those chores a few times).

We have another lawyer here, I Got Worms. He comes and goes. I like him but he doesn’t care for me. Politics. But he brings good stuff when he’s here. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We have another lawyer here, I Got Worms. He comes and goes. I like him but he doesn’t care for me. Politics. But he brings good stuff when he’s here. 

Me ?  Not a lawyer.  I owned a construction business and after paying lawyers to argue for me in Court, I learned how to do it myself.  For myself .. not for others.

Once, my lawyer wasn't arguing well and I stopped him and told him he could do the lawyer stuff And I'd do the arguing in the Court; he said he couldn't do that because he'd be the laughing stock of Loudoun County, VA.  I said I don't care and that the other guy owed me $ 10,000.00 .. and I told the Judge that I wanted to argue my Case.  He let me.  

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I am a songwriter as well!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

Me ?  Not a lawyer.  I owned a construction business and after paying lawyers to argue for me in Court, I learned how to do it myself.  For myself .. not for others.

Once, my lawyer wasn't arguing well and I stopped him and told him he could do the lawyer stuff And I'd do the arguing in the Court; he said he couldn't do that because he'd be the laughing stock of Loudoun County, VA.  I said I don't care and that the other guy owed me $ 10,000.00 .. and I told the Judge that I wanted to argue my Case.  He let me.  

Wow. Ballsy

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm more the lyricist .. my partner in Nashville provides the melodies. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Ballsy

I can talk .. my young lawyer wasn't doing as well.

we also have someone who minored in finance 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Well, maybe technically 

Most of it is mindless and intentional schlock, but there are moments in there, none of it taken too seriously. 

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

I'm more the lyricist .. my partner in Nashville provides the melodies. 

I'm more of a riff-based, chord-slamming moron.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm more of a riff-based, chord-slamming moron.

Oh, go on with your bad-self !

Just now, kozmiq said:

Oh, go on with your bad-self !

Let's write a song!

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Let's write a song!

Okay .. about some sad fukker at Christmastime ?  I'll get started ...

there's some people i'm told

so sullen and cold

that they can't be happy at christmas

when the big day arrives

in most of their lives

they wonder what happened to their wishlist

and they cry because their lives are so listless

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Okay .. about some sad fukker at Christmastime ?  I'll get started ...

I'll come up with some music, and you come up with some lyrics and you put the vocals to it. 

I've got eleventy billion song fragments spread out between various recording devices, including several cell phones. 

Sad Christmas Focker the working title.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'll come up with some music, and you come up with some lyrics and you put the vocals to it. 

I've got eleventy billion song fragments spread out between various recording devices, including several cell phones. 

Sad Christmas Focker the working title.

Ohkay, I'll work on this in my dreams tonight and get the second verse manana

Good night

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Naaa...You just blow on your horn really loud and hope someone "gets" what you are trying to accomplish. :banana:

Also, I just tried to look up Shark Dance on the google machine and realized that Baby Shark has left you guys in oblivion. 
I won't mention the name of your band here, cause...well...I'm not that person. 

8 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Naaa...You just blow on your horn really loud and hope someone "gets" what you are trying to accomplish. :banana:

Also, I just tried to look up Shark Dance on the google machine and realized that Baby Shark has left you guys in oblivion. 
I won't mention the name of your band here, cause...well...I'm not that person. 

You just want me to blow your horn, you savage.