Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

'God, guns and Trump': Thousands turn out for Texas rally

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

You are coming around on thegeneral, Phil?!

I think you’d like my hood in Seattle, just saying. You ever up here we’ll ride some bikes and visit some breweries 😀

Oh. I thought for a second I was conversing with somebody capable of rational thought.  My bad. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think Biden has done an average job up to this point. Been good on some things, not good with others. I’d prefer he not run again but only because of his age, not performance. 

Exhibit B.

• Sad 1

Trump had great policies and the country did very well in his 4 years, but his legacy will not be about his policies.  He'll be remembered for shaking up the establishment and revealing how powerful and dangerous Liberals had actually become.  He was a sentinel.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think Biden has done an average job up to this point. Been good on some things, not good with others. I’d prefer he not run again but only because of his age, not performance. 

The thing that bothers me most about Biden is that he's letting the World walk all over him. It's a gazillion dollar dog & pony show in Ukraine. Meanwhile every other Country just pokes him in the chest at every turn. He's getting used. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Oh. I thought for a second I was conversing with somebody capable of rational thought.  My bad. :lol:

No, rusty or tacobreath has never been capable of rational thought.

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

All the great beers, wine, food, snow capped mountains an hour away is just so terrible. What a hellhole 😂

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The thing that bothers me most about Biden is that he's letting the World walk all over him. It's a gazillion dollar dog & pony show in Ukraine. Meanwhile every other Country just pokes him in the chest at every turn. He's getting used. 

How so? He just doesn’t have all the bluster and bullshit of the previous guy. 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You are coming around on thegeneral, Phil?!

I think you’d like my hood in Seattle, just saying. You ever up here we’ll ride some bikes and visit some breweries 😀

I like it general, except for the bike part.  I'm a shittty bike rider - always have been.  Not sure why because I'm pretty athletic.  Bikes + Booze = Disaster in the making.     

Just now, thegeneral said:

How so? 

That's a joke right??? Chinese spy balloons, Iran, North Korea, Ukraine, Russia, The Border, Immigrants/drugs, etc. 

Who's NOT poking him in the chest? 

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

I like it general, except for the bike part.  I'm a shittty bike rider - always have been.  Not sure why because I'm pretty athletic.  Bikes + Booze = Disaster in the making.     

The danger adds to the fun 😂 and no Uber charges, work off the beer a bit, and no parking crap.

But that’s ok not mandatory for drinking beers!

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That's a joke right??? Chinese spy balloons, Iran, North Korea, Ukraine, Russia, The Border, Immigrants/drugs, etc. 

Who's NOT poking him in the chest? 

All this stuff has been happening forever. Iran, NK, Chinese Spying, drugs.

For Ukraine, we have shown Russia to be a chump who barely has matching uniforms, and expanded NATO. 

The border is his biggest issue and he is pretty boxed in there by politics. He will be hammered there relentlessly as he should. 

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

All the great beers, wine, food, snow capped mountains an hour away is just so terrible. What a hellhole 😂

Seriously, are you a f'n retard?  WTF does THAT have anything to do with the shiathole city you live in?

Your constant smoke screens, tangents and fake equivalencies to avoid the truth is as plain as day.  Who do you think you're fooling?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

For Ukraine, we have shown Russia to be a chump who barely has matching uniforms, and expanded NATO. 

Trump strongly warned Russia against invading Ukraine while he was in office. There's a reason that Putin amassed troops on the border immediately after Biden took office. It would not of happened under Trump. That's just fact. 

The border IS A CRISIS. Trump was called a RACIST for trying to protect us, and people bought it. How dumb?? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

How so? He just doesn’t have all the balls and brains of the previous guy. 

Fixored

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously, are you a f'n retard?  WTF does THAT have anything to do with the shiathole city you live in?

Your constant smoke screens, tangents and fake equivalencies to avoid the truth is as plain as day.  Who do you think you're fooling?

Uh that’s how me and my wife and friends spend most of our days.

I know it blows some of you insane people in heres perception of the world…but besides in this place politics is not really a thing people talk about. They are going about working and doing all the fun things this area offer.

19 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We have all that and more in California. Yet there's been a mass exodus for a few years now. 

9 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Trump strongly warned Russia against invading Ukraine while he was in office. There's a reason that Putin amassed troops on the border immediately after Biden took office. It would not of happened under Trump. That's just fact. 

The border IS A CRISIS. Trump was called a RACIST for trying to protect us, and people bought it. How dumb?? 

We don’t know what what Russia would have done. We do know what Trump has said about it…called Putin’s strategy of invading genius, said he would have negotiated by having Ukraine give up pieces.

Border as I said is easily Biden’s biggest Achilles heal. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Uh that’s how me and my wife and friends spend most of our days.

I know it blows some of you insane people in heres perception of the world…but besides in this place politics is not really a thing people talk about. They are going about working and doing all the fun things this area offer.

Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil - so no evil, amiright?  You playing dumb doesn't make your city LESS of a shiathole - it just makes you dumb.  :dunno:

You're like the band on the Titanic.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil - amiright?  You playing dumb doesn't make your city LESS of a shiathole - it just makes you dumb.  :dunno:

I live here fockhead. I am telling you what it is like 😂😂

Do you realize the city is kind of large? It is composed of like 50 neighborhoods. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We don’t know what what Russia would have done. We do know what Trump has said about it…called Putin’s strategy of invading genuine, said he would have negotiated by having Ukraine give up pieces.

Border as I said is easily Biden’s biggest Achilles heal. 

We know they took a chunk when Obama was in office. Didn't make a peep when Trump was in office. And pulled a full scale invasion after Biden was installed. 

Ukraine is going to lose "pieces."  Under Trump they prolly would've been able to do it without all the loss of life and 100's of billions of US taxpayer dollars. 

Seems the entire world, including Ukraine, would've been better off with Trump. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We don’t know what what Russia would have done.

They wouldn't of done anything, especially since Trump leveled a Russian military base in Turkey. Putin was scared of Trump because he was bat shizz crazy. Putin knew Trump meant every word. 

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I live here fockhead. I am telling you what it is like 😂😂

Do you realize the city is kind of large? It is composed of like 50 neighborhoods. 

Yeah, I know you live there.  We had a couple of retards on the other board who ALSO lived there and proclaimed that there was no violence or rioting from BLM/Antifa because they couldn't see it out their front window too.  Now you're saying the same thing.  Unless, of course, you're one of those idiots from the other board with an different alias?

I mean, is everyone from there a f'n idiot?  That if they don't see something it's NOT happening?  Seems like the Pacific Northwest is a bastion for retards and idiots.  What a waste of good country.  :doh:

31 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It'd be cuter if you two did the tandem bike thing- problem solved! 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

We have all that and more in California. Yet there's been a mass exodus for a few years now. 

Droughts, wildfires, and the like have 0 to do with this? 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

droughts, wildfires and other natural disasters are less deadly, invasive and cancerous than the modern day liberal.  ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, BuckSwope said:

If this was molotovs, burning, looting, killing, and beating, the liberals of this country would be all in. 

Oh wait, that was 2020. Well, they can do some more insurrection anytime I guess. :dunno:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I know you live there.  We had a couple of retards on the other board who ALSO lived there and proclaimed that there was no violence or rioting from BLM/Antifa because they couldn't see it out their front window too.  Now you're saying the same thing. 

I mean, is everyone from there a f'n idiot?  That if they don't see something it's NOT happening?

This is a worthless convo. I never said there is no violence or there aren’t problems  I hope you are happy where you live I don’t get this odd hatred. 

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It'd be cuter if you two did the tandem bike thing- problem solved! 

I’m down 😀

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yep, Milwaukee and Madison are the two bluest shiatholes in this state.  They've been run by Democrats for at least 60 years or more.  There is ZERO doubt why things are the way they are in those cities.

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No. Those and earthquakes have always been the norm here. 

The droughts and earthquakes are uncontrollable. The wildfires could be with competent leadership. 

We're used to all that. It's the horrible leadership, ironically elected by a sizeable contingent of the outbound, that have rooned this state. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

No. Those and earthquakes have always been the norm here. 

The droughts and earthquakes are uncontrollable. The wildfires could be with competent leadership. 

We're used to all that. It's the horrible leadership, ironically elected by a sizeable contingent of the outbound, that have rooned this state. 

Ok. 

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep, Milwaukee and Madison are the two bluest shiatholes in this state.  They've been run by Democrats for at least 60 years or more.  There is ZERO doubt why things are the way they are in those cities.

Don't you be talking crap about Madison, homie!

16 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Don't you be talking crap about Madison, homie!

The one thing I hate above all politics in Madison is the bicycle riders.  They think they own the streets.  😡

There should be one purge day of the year to rid the streets of them. :)

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The one thing I hate above all politics in Madison is the bicycle riders.  They think they own the streets.  😡

There should be one purge day of the year to rid the streets of them. :)

I won't fight you on that point.  

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm glad we can agree on some things!  :thumbsup:

It makes me feel good.

I keep saying I agree with you and others more than you think I do.  I love Madison, but mostly b/c I went to school and met my wife there and it has places to shop and do things, unlike the podunk town i live in. 

Great speech, as usual. Those are some great patriotic Americans down in Texas. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great speech, as usual. Those are some great patriotic Americans down in Texas. 

Airing of the grievances!