Sign in to follow this  
edjr

‘Frankly, it's all getting a little sad’: Joe Biden clueless at a simple photo op

:doh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All of you haters better get ready for another 4 years. I think Republicans are going to commit suicide by nominating Trump again, amd that makes Biden a shoe-in. 

I am no hater. if you can't see the issue with this, you're just not well. 

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All of you haters better get ready for another 4 years of trannies killing the good kids and adults in this country.

Ain't that the truth.

Thinking an edited video that clearly has some time-jump and silly music is anyway proof of anything us, IMO, frankly sad.

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thinking an edited video that clearly has some time-jump and silly music is anyway proof of anything us, IMO, frankly sad.

This was some really good editing:

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All of you haters better get ready for another 4 years. I think Republicans are going to commit suicide by nominating Trump again, amd that makes Biden a shoe-in. 

I will be surprised if Biden can complete his current term without the 25th amendment being invoked.

• Thanks 1

Everything at the beginning of the video is the normal direction that every President would be getting.

The last 2-3 seconds, where he can’t figure out where to go after the handshake line, is disconcerting.  Unable to remember where you just came from?  Unable to survey the area and determine the basic direction in which to move?  That’s problematic.

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Liberals concerned with editing. Very fine people. 

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, it's the editing. 

36 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Everything at the beginning of the video is the normal direction that every President would be getting.

The last 2-3 seconds, where he can’t figure out where to go after the handshake line, is disconcerting.  Unable to remember where you just came from?  Unable to survey the area and determine the basic direction in which to move?  That’s problematic.

The last 3 seconds though are out of context. He's not being directed by the same guy as in the beginning, who to me looks like the guy who set up the event and the blue mark. It looks like the entire event is over and he's temp confused as where to leave the event until secret service are saying, yeah, we're going this way. 

Unless I see an unedited version that shows what this video is implying, I'm going with this is a case of deceptive editing.  Why else would there be a cut in it, if he immediately forgot where to go.

Also, editing and video is what I do for a living, I have a little insight on the subject.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

The last 3 seconds though are out of context. He's not being directed by the same guy as in the beginning, who to me looks like the guy who set up the event and the blue mark. It looks like the entire event is over and he's temp confused as where to leave the event until secret service are saying, yeah, we're going this way. 

Unless I see an unedited version that shows what this video is implying, I'm going with this is a case of deceptive editing.  Why else would there be a cut in it, if he immediately forgot where to go.

Also, editing and video is what I do for a living, I have a little insight on the subject.

Could you edit me into the Halle Berry sex scene in Monster's Ball?