Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

MyPillow Going Belly-up!

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Some of these, like Operation Paperclip, are true enough, though way overstated. Some of them, like Operation Mockingbird, are pretty much bullsh!t. The CIA did some awful things but they were mostly incompetent (like trying to kill Fidel Castro with exploding cigars, the Bay of Pigs, the loss of the Shah of Iran, etc, etc,) The overall conjecture you place on them from your conspiracy sources is a false one. And yes Oswald was a lone nut. Sorry. 

The CIA has been given a license to kill, torture and lie.  You may chose to believe those lies, but the truth is even far worse than the conspiracy theories even know.  We are nothing but frogs in boiling water and we are the ones who are supplying the wood for the fire. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m dead serious. I was aware of the Hunter laptop at the time. I was aware that some news outlets chose not to emphasize the story because certain aspects claimed by the Trump campaign and Rudy G were not credible. But they did report on it. I wasn’t aware at the time that Russia might be connected though it wouldn’t shock me, Russia absolutely wanted Trump to win in 2016 and 2020, conspired (rather ineptly) to make that happen, and none of that is a hoax. 

I don’t know why I’m up. Insomnia. I’m going back to sleep. 

Biden in the debate:

“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he's accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “… Five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he's saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except his good friend Rudy Giuliani.”  

You did watch the debates, no?  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Biden in the debate:

“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he's accusing me of is a Russian plant,” Biden said. “… Five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he's saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except his good friend Rudy Giuliani.”  

You did watch the debates, no?  

I barely remember that. Is Biden a member of the MSM? I don’t always believe him. But Trump spews so much garbage that it’s certainly plausible. 

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is true. But there is a significant difference: almost all liberals and independents still watch the mainstream media. They are getting their news from the same sources. Meanwhile, conservatives have decided that the MSM cannot be trusted and most of them are getting their news from right wing sources, which frankly are lying to them (as the Dominion lawsuit demonstrated.) This sets conservatives apart from everyone else IMO. 

No one should be relying on the MSM.  The Liberal media is terrible.

Pelleton CEO out, 15 pct of workforce getting canned. Go woke go broke. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Those are the most uncomfortable pillows in the world. It's like sleeping on a bag of marbles! 

I'm not kidding, have you ever tried one, it's awful. 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Those are the most uncomfortable pillows in the world. It's like sleeping on a bag of marbles! 

I'm not kidding, have you ever tried one, it's awful. 

Have not. There’s too many pillow options to buy them from this sketchy dude screaming at me on TV. Then let’s just say our politics do not align so it was definitely a no go 😂

He looks legit dying in that pic. I don’t think I have ever seen that type of coloring around someone’s eyes. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Have not. There’s too many pillow options to buy them from this sketchy dude screaming at me on TV. Then let’s just say our politics do not align so it was definitely a no go 😂

He looks legit dying in that pic. I don’t think I have ever seen that type of coloring around someone’s eyes. 

He's an a-hole and his commercials make me want to poke my eyes out with an ice pick. 

I wouldn't give one of those crappy pillows to my worst enemy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I hope that is more reflective. Even though he’s a total ballbag I don’t want to see him die. 

These sorts of posts always crack me up

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

These sorts of posts always crack me up

I am anti-death!

56 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

He's an a-hole and his commercials make me want to poke my eyes out with an ice pick. 

I wouldn't give one of those crappy pillows to my worst enemy. 

Why is he an a-hole? 

You should get a free pillow with every purchase of a Trump Bible or sneakers. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm pretty sure him and Paul Bearer are the same person.

The resemblance is certainly there.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

I hope that is more reflective. Even though he’s a total ballbag I don’t want to see him die. 

I'm guessing Mr. Peterson did some fancy filtering... or grabbed the photo from someone else who did.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm guessing Mr. Peterson did some fancy filtering... or grabbed the photo from someone else who did.

Maybe it's just the lighting, like in Seinfeld.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think you are right. That looks too crazy.