Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

16 Year old shot twice after ringing doorbell, shooter held and released

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are such stupid creatures. 

Don't worry, some absolute moron will make excuses for it. 

Sinzae Reed, 13-year old black kid shot and killed in October by 36-year old white dude with a domestic violence conviction that was not allowed to own a gun.  Didn’t make national news.

• Like 1

https://apple.news/APzDOcYOrRF-DWLdfypmUzQ

“I just want my son to know what the world is like and to be careful. Children are so innocent and unaware, and I can totally see any of my children making a mistake like that,” said Almaz, who asked that her family’s last name not be published to protect their privacy. “And even now, I considered sending my daughter across the street to give her Girl Scout cookies to a customer, but I said, ‘No, no, no.’ She could go to the wrong house.”

Ty Jones, a Black Atlanta 14-year-old, says he doesn’t want to be paralyzed by the fear of what might happen to him if he knocks on the wrong door. “I thought about it happening to me,” said Jones, who loves baseball and music. “But if I walk around being scared of everything and everyone around me, I won’t get anything done.”

His mom says she hasn’t spoken to him specifically about Yarl. “If you’re having these heavy conversations as frequently as these horrible things are happening, I personally feel that’s stealing his childhood and any joy he can have as a kid,” said Tisha Jones, 40.

It’s pretty sad that it’s come to this. Every day we see more and more people that value guns over children. The right has let this go WAY too far, and the result is likely to be a young generation in favor of simply repealing the 2nd amendment. The NRA could work with leaders on reasonable gun reform, but they just get more and more extreme instead. When the 2nd amendment goes away, the NRA and its adherents will have themselves to blame.

The expected Geeks managed to make themselves the victim of a story about a teenager getting shot for ringing the wrong doorbell. 

Some of you need help. :doh: 

On 4/17/2023 at 11:38 AM, TimHauck said:

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.

Just to be clear, what "fact" are you talking about here?  Are you saying it's a "fact" that if this shooter was black, "there would be no problem"?

There would be no outrage, no marching....no....  unless there is a politically-driven opportunity, that life does not matter.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Link?  Roger was created specifically to participate in the EdEx.  He drafted in Horseman's spot.  How foking stupid are you exactly?

Sorry I don’t follow every one of your posts.  Looks like you may have admitted it, meanwhile saying things like “you knew Horseman in real life ” which I guess was supposed to be a joke.   One of which was in the thread where you also said this when I asked why Andrew Lester opened the door for Ralph Yarl.  This comment is more dumb than metal helmet:

On 4/19/2023 at 8:57 AM, RogerDodger said:

Because someone rang the doorbell idiot.  That's the whole purpose of having a doorbell, so people can alert you that they are there so you can come OPEN THE DOOR. 

Whoops, meant for the other thread.  Oh well, now everyone can read all about Horseman’s stupidity

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Whoops, meant for the other thread.  Oh well, now everyone can read all about Horseman’s stupidity

Huh?   We're too busy regaling at yours.  :lol:

Wrong thread and doesn't know there is an edit/delete button.  Who is the stupid one again?    🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Huh?   We're too busy regaling at yours.  :lol:

So you also think you should open the door for everyone that rings your doorbell?

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Wrong thread and doesn't know there is an edit/delete button.  Who is the stupid one again?    🤣🤣🤣

You, Mr. you should open the door for everyone that rings your doorbell

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You, Mr. you should open the door for everyone that rings your doorbell

Aren't you a shrimp like Gutterboy? Do you stand on something when you ring a doorbell so they can see you? 

• Haha 1