HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

34 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Man wtf could continue to post at jesusguys?  They treat posters like children and truly do not GAF if you stay or leave.

F Them. 

This place is way way more handled like we're adults.  

Yes, flame away boyos. 

I will agree with that at least in the sense that it seemed like Joe suspended me about every two weeks over something completely bogus and I have yet to be suspended even once in this fine forum (and I am not doing anything different here than I was there). 😀

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

I will agree with that at least in the sense that it seemed like Joe suspended me about every two weeks over something completely bogus and I have yet to be suspended even once in this fine forum (and I am not doing anything different here than I was there). 😀

You said you aren’t reporting anyone here. That’s different.  

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Migrants are poisoning the blood of our country.  What’s so wrong with saying that? Everyone can see it. 

Like for real?  Poisoning the blood?  Having sex with whites?

This is the same stuff Hitler said.  WTF man?

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Man wtf could continue to post at jesusguys?  They treat posters like children and truly do not GAF if you stay or leave.

F Them. 

This place is way way more handled like we're adults.  

Yes, flame away boyos. 

I love this for you boyo! Enjoy the free speech!

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Like for real?  Poisoning the blood?  Having sex with whites?

This is the same stuff Hitler said.  WTF man?

Hitler Troubadoosh is exactly what we need less of in our country. He's a dumb, homophobic, racist, xenophobic, misogynist cyberstalker who can't even distinguish a bigger number from a smaller number.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Nails it

MAGAturd fearmongering.

🤣

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturd fearmongering.

🤣

generalpimpledoosh TDS. 🤣

Trump: “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel would be destroyed.”

He's an unhinged lunatic.

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Trump: “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel would be destroyed.”

Here’s Biden  Was he an unhinged lunatic?

14 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I think liberals having demonstrations on behalf of Hamas are the unhinged ones.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

No they aren’t.  NBC is fake news.  Ohio is MAGA Country.  

• Like 1

Trump backed Bernie Moreno won in Ohio tonight vs some establishment Rino.  Ohio is Trump country. It was in 2016 and he increased his votes there in 2020.  

On 3/18/2024 at 5:59 PM, squistion said:

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Needs to be a commercial. 

When describing the night she allegedly spent with Trump in 2006 in the documentary, Daniels said, “I don’t remember how I got on the bed, and then the next thing I know, he was humping away and telling me how great I was. It was awful. But I didn’t say ‘No.'”

Daniels was 27 and Trump was 60 and married to Melania Trump at the time of their alleged tryst. 

Daniels, who owns horses, said in the doc that she’s gotten “Really scary threats,” including her horse getting shot at with rubber bullets. 

Daniels was allegedly threatened by a man in the parking lot of her gym, she alleged. 

“It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom,” the stranger said, gesturing toward her then-infant daughter. “Leave Trump alone. Forget the story,” the man sad, Daniels claimed. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Didn’t the J6 Kangaroo Court destroy evidence   She needs to take a seat when real people discuss integrity.  

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Didn’t the J6 Kangaroo Court destroy evidence   She needs to take a seat when real people discuss integrity.  

Exactly.  Also, liberals love war mongers now. 

21 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

I wouldn't say they "aren't" going to vote for him.....but enough of him might not vote to make it close.  

Remember that time Clownzo was oh so rich that he said he would use his own money to fund his campaign.

Now the focker is desperately panhandling.

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/trump-campaign-pleads-for-one-million-donations-as-cash-crunch-looms/article_3c56b649-3486-5c83-a3a2-8550589002f1.html

🤣

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

TDS beyond...

ERR KERNTRY EES DERSTROYED!

🤣

MAGAturd nominee to run NC schools called for violence against Democrats and executing Obama and Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/14/politics/kfile-gop-nominee-north-carolina-public-schools-michele-morrow-executing-democrats/index.html

Yeah, Clownzo's America. Erase anyone who has a different viewpoint.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAturd nominee to run NC schools called for violence against Democrats and executing Obama and Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/14/politics/kfile-gop-nominee-north-carolina-public-schools-michele-morrow-executing-democrats/index.html

Yeah, Clownzo's America. Erase anyone who has a different viewpoint.

zazzy and ronny try hard, but can they get dumber than pimpledoosh? It's a close call. 

57 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Remember that time Clownzo was oh so rich that he said he would use his own money to fund his campaign.

Now the focker is desperately panhandling.

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/trump-campaign-pleads-for-one-million-donations-as-cash-crunch-looms/article_3c56b649-3486-5c83-a3a2-8550589002f1.html

🤣

Cause rich people carry around a half a billion in cash?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

pimpledoosh doesn't have have $5 in hand to pay for anything. He needs to go to a loan shark to pay for a 40oz Old English 800.

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He has Mar A Lago valued at 1.5 billion. He can’t secure a loan / bond with the 30 plus places he has tried on that alone? 🤔

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Actual rich people have half a bill in the market that's almost as liquid as cash.

Fake rich people claim they do but don't. 

• Like 1