HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 Don’t care still voting for Donald.

Democrat presidential candidate Dean Phillips went to a Trump rally and found out that Trump voters are thoughtful, kind, diverse, hospitable and generally awesome people who feel like no one is listening to them but Trump. He now says Dems are delusional.

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

70% of NH Republican Primary voters for Haley were not registered Republicans.  Looks like the Deep State was foiled again.  

Well, they tried.

Just now, Reality said:

Well, they tried.

They always do. They can’t win on their ideas or record. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They always do. They can’t win on their ideas or record. 

They are going to kill Trump before the election.  That’s all they have left.  

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

They are going to kill Trump before the election.  That’s all they have left.  

And then we will have president Kamala Harris.  

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

70% of NH Republican Primary voters for Haley were not registered Republicans.  Looks like the Deep State was foiled again.  

Did Trump manage to crack six digit votes this time?

His showing in Iowa showed a pathetic lack of energy and motivation, that's for sure.

55k votes for Trump out of 750k registered republicans.

Woof.  I guess only the most alt right and extreme actually want to vote for this clown. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And then we will have president Kamala Harris.  

Sounds good to me! :banana:

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Sounds good to me! :banana:

Ever since you got here I have found myself reconsidering if a man can indeed have a vagina. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

His showing in Iowa showed a pathetic lack of energy and motivation, that's for sure.

Woof.  I guess only the most alt right and extreme actually want to vote for this clown. 

He’ll be fine boyo.  

49 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It’s not happening 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He’ll be fine boyo.  

Where's the energy and passion you guys have all talked about?  The mug shot and indictment anger you all feel.

Literally less than 10% of Iowa Rs could get off their as*es to vote for "Father Trump."

Truly a pathetic showing of apathy.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

he got the most votes in a primary EVER in NH so there you go gay boy

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remind me, do Rs win NH?

If Biden gets the most votes in Alabama should I crow about it?

LOL

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Where's the energy and passion you guys have all talked about?  The mug shot and indictment anger you all feel.

Literally less than 10% of Iowa Rs could get off their as*es to vote for "Father Trump."

Truly a pathetic showing of apathy.

Keep up with your talking points but SPOILER ALERT it won’t end well for you boyo.  The Trump Train is heading to DC.  

44 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

300k people voted in 2024

287k voted in 2016

That's quite the "record turnout"

And no need to be insulting friend.

9 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Keep up with your talking points but SPOILER ALERT it won’t end well for you boyo.  The Trump Train is heading to DC.  

tbh, I'm feeling much better about things now than I was last week.

Trump's lackluster support in turnout numbers, Trump's pathetic showing with independents in NH, his going on record as being the one to ban abortion.

The economy is a rocket ship and folks are getting used to higher prices than 2020 as their wage increases have eclipsed inflation the last few months.

And then there's the pesky criminal trials Trump will be facing.  At least one should happen before November and it will be glorious.

I just wish the dems would dump Biden and replace him with Michelle.  That would result in another epic MAGA beatdown which we all love to see.

Here's hoping...

11 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Actually, The Trump Train Wreck is heading to DC, but will be derailed somewhere along the route. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump's lackluster support in turnout numbers, Trump's pathetic showing with independents in NH, his going on record as being the one to ban abortion.

The economy is a rocket ship and folks are getting used to higher prices than 2020 as their wage increases have eclipsed inflation the last few months.

And then there's the pesky criminal trials Trump will be facing.  At least one should happen before November and it will be glorious.

I just wish the dems would dump Biden and replace him with Michelle.  That would result in another epic MAGA beatdown which we all love to see.

Here's hoping...

Biden’s who we have and he’ll get the job done. I think it’s going to be pretty decisive. My biggest concern is how the MAGA crowd handle yet another loss. There’s likely to be violence. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ever since you got here I have found myself reconsidering if a man can indeed have a vagina. 

Early nomination for Post of the Year.  😆

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Stop doing drugs.  It’ll take 10 years for wage increases to catch up to the inflationary damage under Biden.

59 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Remind me, do Rs win NH?

If Biden gets the most votes in Alabama should I crow about it?

LOL

You’re the one running around talking about Iowa that had no bearing on things 

20 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Here's hoping...

I’m one of his biggest fanboys and I probably won’t vote in the primaries.  Big Mike should be required to take a DNA test.  

22 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Stop doing drugs.  It’ll take 10 years for wage increases to catch up to the inflationary damage under Biden.

Step away from the alt right media friend.

Let's start with this easy one.  Supply chains when Biden took office, broken or humming right along?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He cannot.  He can have a wound, but not a womb. He can have a ripper behind that zipper, but a sweet sweet muff, not on your life.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Here's hoping...

Qualification through marriage.  I don't understand.  No one would hire my wife to litigate a matter, why do the democrats believe marriage imbues the spouse with experience.  They did this with the Clintons and now with the Obamas.  Imagine thinking Laura Bush or Melania are qualified becasue of marriage.  Now I get that Hillary and Michelle have more educational attainment than Melania, but come on.  Michelle is massively unqualified. 

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Qualification through marriage.  I don't understand.  No one would hire my wife to litigate a matter, why do the democrats believe marriage imbues the spouse with experience.  They did this with the Clintons and now with the Obamas.  Imagine thinking Laura Bush or Melania are qualified becasue of marriage.  Now I get that Hillary and Michelle have more educational attainment than Melania, but come on.  Michelle is massively unqualified. 

Who's more qualified, a silver spoon, jackass who had everything handed to him.  OR a self made women who based on her own accomplishments rather than her last name went to the best schools, had actual jobs that weren't handed to her, and who helped her husband come from nowhere to be the most successful president of the last 70 years?

She's also written numerous best sellers, is a world wide known advocate for many causes, helped create several successful netflix shows and movies.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Who's more qualified, a silver spoon, jackass who had everything handed to him.  OR a self made women who went to the best schools, had actual jobs that weren't handed to her, and who helped her husband come from nowhere to be the most successful president of the last 70 years?

She had one job and it was handed to her. Stop making things up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She had one job and it was handed to her. Stop making things up. 

What job was handed to her?

Oh that's right, she's black and you think all blacks didn't earn their jobs.  But Trump being handed his father's empire and connections was totally earned right?

You racist dirtbags are a riot.

Following law school, Obama became an associate at the Chicago office of the law firm Sidley & Austin, where she met her future husband Barack. At the firm, she worked on marketing and intellectual property law.[6] She continues to hold her law license, but as she no longer needs it for her work, she has kept it on a voluntary inactive status since 1993.[79][80]

In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became executive director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[29] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization that still stood twelve years after she had left.[23] Obama later said she had never been happier in her life prior to working "to build Public Allies".[81]

In 1996, Obama served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the university's Community Service Center.[82] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as vice president for Community and External Affairs.[83]

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Who's more qualified, a silver spoon, jackass who had everything handed to him.  OR a self made women who based on her own accomplishments rather than her last name went to the best schools, had actual jobs that weren't handed to her, and who helped her husband come from nowhere to be the most successful president of the last 70 years?

She's also written numerous best sellers, is a world wide known advocate for many causes, helped create several successful netflix shows and movies.

That is not really the issue.  Is Dr. Jill qualified to be President?  This trend based on name recognition and party loyalty only is what is driving this coungtry to the brink.  If you want to argue taht Trump should neve have been considered qualified I have no problems with that.  But don't conflate the one matter with the other.

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What job was handed to her?

Oh that's right, she's black and you think all blacks didn't earn their jobs.  But Trump being handed his father's empire and connections was totally earned right?

You racist dirtbags are a riot.

Following law school, Obama became an associate at the Chicago office of the law firm Sidley & Austin, where she met her future husband Barack. At the firm, she worked on marketing and intellectual property law.[6] She continues to hold her law license, but as she no longer needs it for her work, she has kept it on a voluntary inactive status since 1993.[79][80]

In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became executive director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[29] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization that still stood twelve years after she had left.[23] Obama later said she had never been happier in her life prior to working "to build Public Allies".[81]

In 1996, Obama served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the university's Community Service Center.[82] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as vice president for Community and External Affairs.[83]

She would be well qualified to run a municipal agency.  She would be well qualified to teach at a law school.  she is woefully unqualified and inexperienced.  Imagine thrusting her into a position to manage 15 disparate deaprtments with 2.3 million employees.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

That is not really the issue.  Is Dr. Jill qualified to be President?  This trend based on name recognition and party loyalty only is what is driving this coungtry to the brink.  If you want to argue taht Trump should neve have been considered qualified I have no problems with that.  But don't conflate the one matter with the other.

Michelle graduated from the best law schools and held several high level jobs in city government.  She also helped run Obama's campaign and amazingly successful presidency.

She's very well qualified. 

Compare her to MTG or Bobert or AOC.  Who's more qualified?

• Haha 1

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

She would be well qualified to run a municipal agency.  she would be well qualified to teach at a law school.

Why are you ignoring her eight years helping Obama run the country?