HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He won the election by over twenty million if you count only unique and valid American votes outside of cesspool cities where cheating was rampant.

I suggest you watch some award winning documentaries like 2000 mules or read an investigative novel like Rigged.  Gateway Pundit has also done great work uncovering the truth of our stolen sacred democracy. 

Pass on the propaganda!

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He won the election by over twenty million if you count only unique and valid American votes outside of cesspool cities where cheating was rampant.

I suggest you watch some award winning documentaries like 2000 mules or read an investigative novel like Rigged.  Gateway Pundit has also done great work uncovering the truth of our stolen sacred democracy. 

Are you aware that counties that voted for Biden produce 70% of the country's GDP?

So really it's the Trump supporting counties that are the free-loaders and drags on the country.

Facts are hard to handle when the destroy your argument I'd imagine. 

Liberal counties are literally carrying the country forward despite having to overcome the sloth and lack of production from the way more Trump voting counties. 

Biden-voting counties equal 70% of America's economy. What does this mean for the nation's political-economic divide? | Brookings

2 hours ago, squistion said:

He lost every single case and many were in front of judges appointed by him or Republicans. 

None of those cases were lost on facts.  They were lost on procedural issues.  

16 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

None of those cases were lost on facts.  They were lost on procedural issues.  

So you believe that one can get away with stealing an election simply by having the courts rule against the plaintiff on procedural issues huh?

Like 60+ cases Trump brought to court with a serious charge like stealing an election but EVERY SINGLE ONE ruled against him simply based on procedural rules...

Interesting reality Trump lovers live in. 

• Confused 1

Trump hammering "Hussein" while pushing this narrative the Obama controls the WH.  He's really lost it.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump hammering "Hussein" while pushing this narrative the Obama controls the WH.  He's really lost it.

Just a racist POS calling out to the large number of racist POSs in his base.

IT's what he always does.  That's why he announced his candidacy calling Mexicans rapist and murderers.  He knows lots of low IQ Americans need an enemy to blame their life failings on. 

It's a sad testament to just how broken so many in our country are.   Look at this very thread for example. 

57 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Just a racist POS calling out to the large number of racist POSs in his base.

IT's what he always does.  That's why he announced his candidacy calling Mexicans rapist and murderers.  He knows lots of low IQ Americans need an enemy to blame their life failings on. 

It's a sad testament to just how broken so many in our country are.   Look at this very thread for example. 

Is they why Biden blamed the approximately 18 actual white supremists in the blood red speech for all the problems?  It plays well with the blue haired pronoun using low IQ psychotic cultists that are his base?

Get smarter boyo.  

Lollollol

SAD!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump up even more vs Biden in swing states. 

Until Midnight after election night. Then somehow they all magically switch over to creepy joe. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

It’s his name

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

It’s his name

Liberals are so mentally focked they don't even know that, even though they voted for the guy twice.

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s his name

Did Donald find the evidence yet that he wasn’t born here? He had his best people on it.

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals are so mentally focked they don't even know that, even though they voted for the guy twice.

It’s not like Donald is claiming what this guy tweeted 

he simply called him by his name

19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s not like Donald is claiming what this guy tweeted 

he simply called him by his name

He just has idiots do it for him 🤔

32 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Did Donald find the evidence yet that he wasn’t born here? He had his best people on it.

Have we ever seen a legit birth certificate?   Amazing how many suckers were conned into voting for someone that nobody knew his origin story.  McCain and Romney ran the worst campaigns ever   They lost to a gay Muslim man from Kenya with no experience and a transgender wife   Trump should have ran 8 years earlier   He would have destroyed Barrack Hussein Obama   Epic Landslide!!!

Sad!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Have we ever seen a legit birth certificate?   Amazing how many suckers were conned into voting for someone that nobody knew his origin story.  McCain and Romney ran the worst campaigns ever   They lost to a gay Muslim man from Kenya with no experience and a transgender wife   Trump should have ran 8 years earlier   He would have destroyed Barrack Hussein Obama   Epic Landslide!!!

Sad!  

Oh lord  Covered it all there. Yeesh.

Trump lost to Joe Biden 😂😂😂

Such a loser.

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sad!  

And BHO pimp slapped Hillary in the primary

32 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sad!  

He's not gay, not from Kenya, not Muslim and Michelle is not transgender. Outside of that you got his bio right.:lol:

And he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, which was documented by birth notice in a newspaper (plus I think some form of a birth certificate or some equivalent did eventually surface). 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

He's not gay, not from Kenya, not Muslim and Michelle is not transgender. Outside of that you got his bio right.:lol:

And he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, which was documented by birth notice in a newspaper (plus I think some form of a birth certificate or some equivalent did eventually surface). 

Keep telling yourself that even though you are batting .000 at this point.

8 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Is he bi or just keeping it on the down low

He fantasizes about having sex with men, yet, nah, liberal says he's not gay. Must believe liberal. :blink:

34 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

He fantasizes about having sex with men, yet, nah, liberal says he's not gay. Must believe liberal. :blink:

LMFAO.

Alt right, CT consumer at its finest.

Dude is married with two kids, zero suggestion he's gay but you're convinced he is because of some alt right CT bullcrap.

Going through life so horribly misinformed is no way to go through life friend.

There's still time for better choices. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO.

Alt right, CT consumer at its finest.

Dude is married with two kids, zero suggestion he's gay but you're convinced he is because of some alt right CT bullcrap.

Going through life so horribly misinformed is no way to go through life friend.

There's still time for better choices. 

I guess Pink News is "Alt right" now in your mind. 😆 Anything that goes against your stupid narrative is "alt right". 😆

Barack Obama wrote about his ‘androgynous mind’ and gay sex fantasies

A 21-year-old Barack Obama believed that being gay was a way to detach from reality, and told an ex-girlfriend that he had fantasies of “making love to men”. 

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/08/13/barack-obama-gay-fant

1 hour ago, squistion said:

He did live in Indonesia though, and went to school in a Madras.  

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I guess Pink News is "Alt right" now in your mind. 😆 Anything that goes against your stupid narrative is "alt right". 😆

Barack Obama wrote about his ‘androgynous mind’ and gay sex fantasies

A 21-year-old Barack Obama believed that being gay was a way to detach from reality, and told an ex-girlfriend that he had fantasies of “making love to men”. 

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/08/13/barack-obama-gay-fant

😂😂😂

Such gullible sheep you alt right are.  Now we believe what ex-girlfriends say from 40 years ago?

Holy smokes I don't know how you people tie your own shoes.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

😂😂😂

Such gullible sheep you alt right are.  Now we believe what ex-girlfriends say from 40 years ago?

Good point. We should only believe what women say about Trump decades later. #ibelieveher. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

😂😂😂

Remember blasey ford and that other lunatic with a cat named vagina?

SAD!!!!!!

Just now, HellToupee said:

Remember blasey ford and that other lunatic with a cat named vagina?

SAD!!!!!!

You mean the woman who testified before congress?  

LMFAO at comparing some random "ex-girlfriend" to her.  And I don't think any of us libs go around saying Rapey Bret raped her now do we.  You conservatives talk with conviction about Obama being gay.

CT sheep you all are.

There's still time to make better life choices. 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

😂😂😂

So you agree. Being gay is bad and shameful. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

So you agree. Being gay is bad and shameful. :thumbsup:

A perfect example of how a CT, low IQ, Trump lover sees reality in different ways than we normal people.

He must have had some voices in his head that caused him to type this.  Nothing I posted could even remotely lead a sane person to draw this conclusion.

Unfortunately, there may not be time for you to make better choices friend.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

There is no proof of that, outside of claims from some discredited sources, but carry on.

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

A perfect example of how a CT, low IQ, Trump lover sees reality in different ways than we normal people.

He must have had some voices in his head that caused him to type this.  Nothing I posted could even remotely lead a sane person to draw this conclusion.

Unfortunately, there may not be time for you to make better choices friend.

Hard to believe there are people here that think this jackass isn’t Garrett. All that do, give yourself a slap. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard to believe there are people here that think this jackass isn’t Garrett. All that do, give yourself a slap. 

That's like six people now I've been accused of being.

Can you unpack how he got to his post from my post by any chance? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good point. We should only believe what women say about Trump decades later. #ibelieveher. 

After the Trevor Bauer story, you can’t believe any of those women.  IF anything happened with Trump it was probably another case of “trying to secure that bag.”  Too bad these allegations were from before texting even existed. 

13 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

After the Trevor Bauer story, you can’t believe any of those women.  IF anything happened with Trump it was probably another case of “trying to secure that bag.”  Too bad these allegations were from before texting even existed. 

So because one or a few women lied you believe no women.

What a messed-up way to view the world. 

And Trump literally admitted to sexually assaulting women because "they let you."

Otherwise known as the Weinstein defense. 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That's like six people now I've been accused of being.

Can you unpack how he got to his post from my post by any chance? 

Shutup useless, boring troll. I wasn’t talking to you. Just pointing at you.