HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

13 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He and his sycophants are neck and neck for the biggest morons in this country. 

Not true boyo.  The biggest morons bought the Steele Dossier hook line and sinker.  Low IQ, uneducated TDS cultists are SAD!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

1 hour left to vote in the latest poll in our community 

Kill george floyd again is not an option? :mad:

54 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Not true boyo.  The biggest morons bought the Steele Dossier hook line and sinker.  Low IQ, uneducated TDS cultists are SAD!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

ThE 2o2o ElEcTiOn WaS sToLe!!@@##

My feelz tell me this is true!!!

lmfao at idiot Trump sycophants.  I hope you all injected bleach and light and stopped flushing your toilets since your master told you these things.

As you've said, SAD.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lmfao at idiot Trump sycophants.  I hope you all injected bleach and light and stopped flushing your toilets since your master told you these things.

As you've said, SAD.

Go wade!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

As you've said, SAD.

Wade speak :lol:

LoL!!!!!

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Wade speak :lol:

LoL!!!!!

No clue who this Wade guy is but he clearly rustled the Trump sycophants jim jams so I like him!

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Go wade!!

You posted over 400 times last week.

An average of almost 60  posts a day.

WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You posted over 400 times last week.

An average of almost 60  posts a day.

WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You posted over 8000 times yesterday.

What a LOSER!!!! You remind me of mdcack!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

You posted over 8000 times yesterday.

What a LOSER!!!! You remind me of mdcack!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude seriously, go outside.  Make a friend.  Do something than post all day every day on this board.

It's pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Dude seriously, go outside.  Make a friend.  Do something than post all day every day on this board.

It's pathetic

It's pathetic.

2 weeks worth of posts by you... 😆

CONTENT COUNT

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I broke him.  Just takes the right bait.   

That dude is lost. Spends his life trolling. 

35 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

No clue who this Wade guy is but he clearly rustled the Trump sycophants jim jams so I like him!

He's a real loser.  Does some finance and IT for a sh!t healthcare company and calls himself an executive.  

:lol:

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

He's a real loser.  Does some finance and IT for a sh!t healthcare company and calls himself an executive.  

:lol:

These IT guys don’t seem very busy.  

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

They also elect Muslims to be the mayor of almost all of their major cities despite being a fraction of the population. England is finished.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They also elect Muslims to be the mayor of almost all of their major cities despite being a fraction of the population. England is finished.  

No, not in almost all their major cities. Per Google there is a grand total of two.

How many cities in England have Muslim mayors?

There have been two directly-elected mayors in the UK who are Muslim - Sadiq Khan, the current Mayor of London, and Lutfur Rahman, Mayor of the London borough of Tower Hamlets from 2010 to 2015.

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

England in a Muslim country.  Of course they hate the man that stopped radical Islamic terrorism dead in its tracks.  

Did you mean is a Muslim country? But no, it's not. 

7 hours ago, squistion said:

No, not in almost all their major cities. Per Google there is a grand total of two.

Two directly elected. Ok, you win on a technicality. And I should have said the UK. Manchester, Oxford, and more. Don’t forget Scotland and Wales. Get back to me with that list. The UK is done. 

4 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It is  You are wrong.  

Prove it with any stats or verifiable numbers.. :lol:

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

There was that 25 million dollar settlement with Trump University. It involved his usual recipe of fraud and grift. Still, I'd say Harvard just above Princeton.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lots of talk lately about Trump losing his mental acuity. Personally that doesn’t concern me. It’s what he says when he’s alert that should bother people. 

It should concern everyone.  It proves that he's not fit to be President again.  Anyone that thinks Biden is unfit because of his mental acuity should also think Trump is unfit.  It doesn't matter if Biden is worse, I know someone is going to mention that.

15 hours ago, squistion said:

Prove it with any stats or verifiable numbers.. :lol:

I’m not your errand boy.  Prove it’s not by providing the name of the mayor of England’s largest city.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It should concern everyone.  It proves that he's not fit to be President again.  Anyone that thinks Biden is unfit because of his mental acuity should also think Trump is unfit.  It doesn't matter if Biden is worse, I know someone is going to mention that.

Yuge difference between the two.  You just can’t compare age. Biden was a dim bulb before dementia.  Trump has always been whip smart.  

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lots of talk lately about Trump losing his mental acuity. Personally that doesn’t concern me. It’s what he says when he’s alert that should bother people. 

Voices in YOUR head don’t count.  

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Yuge difference between the two.  You just can’t compare age. Biden was a dim bulb before dementia.  Trump has always been whip smart.  

I know there's a difference, that's why I said it.  That doesn't change the fact they neither should be President.