HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The loser Prez makes up nicknames as he likes.  Thought that was how it worked 🤔

Hussein Obama is not a nickname. And that was the topic being discussed. Not sure why Trump needed to be brought into that part of it. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Hussein Obama is not a nickname. And that was the topic being discussed. Not sure why Trump needed to be brought into that part of it. 

Hey Dope…have you not seen his 100’s of nicknames given 😂

In any case I’m going to need to see some government ID to prove Don wasn’t born a Jizzwad. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hey Dope…have you not seen his 100’s of nicknames given 😂

In any case I’m going to need to see some government ID to prove Don wasn’t born a Jizzwad. 

So what? Hussein is not a nickname. I was not talking about Trump, that other dude said it's not right to say Hussein because it incites people, or whatever he said (last page before this one). 

And I understand you think that "Jizzwad" is Trump's middle name. That is what TDS does to the liberal mind. TDS is real. I get it. I've understood that about liberals for quite  few years now. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So what? Hussein is not a nickname. I was not talking about Trump, that other dude said it's not right to say Hussein because it incites people, or whatever he said (last page before this one). 

And I understand you think that "Jizzwad" is Trump's middle name. That is what TDS does to the liberal mind. TDS is real. I get it. I've understood that about liberals for quite  few years now. 

Call Obama “Hussein” to your heart’s content. I don’t give a shet. You want to sound like a toothless hillbilly be my guest.

Now back to the topic at hand. Many people are saying Jizzwad has something to hide. 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Call Obama “Hussein” to your heart’s content. I don’t give a shet. You want to sound like a toothless hillbilly be my guest.

Now back to the topic at hand. Many people are saying Jizzwad has something to hide. 

Well, you gave a "shet" enough to inject yourself into the conversation. Wish you hadn't cause it's annoying to chat with the TDS inflicted, but whatever...

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well you sound like a blue haired, lip ringed fat girl at some I hate daddy protest. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Well, you gave a "shet" enough to inject yourself into the conversation. Wish you hadn't cause it's annoying to chat with the TDS inflicted, but whatever...

You dumbasses are still talking about Obama two prez’s later and sharing stupid memes about him 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well you sound like a blue haired, lip ringed fat girl at some I hate daddy protest. 

You are probably still looking for Obama’s birth certificate and think he married a dude 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mean re-election. But yes it will be a victory. 

First man ever elected 3x for President. I look forward to Trump going scorched earth on all evil doers.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:lol:  So true.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

First man ever elected 3x for President. I look forward to Trump going scorched earth on all evil doers.  

Actually that would be Franklin D. Roosevelt, who was elected 4 times.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mean re-election. But yes it will be a victory. 

Unlikely.  If the country is willing to elect a failed president who left the country in one of the worst shapes in history while being a convicted felon, well we deserve Trump.

I hold out hope that the non-Trump loving part of the country still maintains a modicum of intelligence.

Trump gets elected = national ban on abortions.  That alone should keep him miles away from the office. 

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Unlikely.  If the country is willing to elect a failed president who left the country in one of the worst shapes in history while being a convicted felon, well we deserve Trump.

I hold out hope that the non-Trump loving part of the country still maintains a modicum of intelligence.

Trump gets elected = national ban on abortions.  That alone should keep him miles away from the office. 

No sane person wants 4 more years of Biden.  

26 minutes ago, mattman7168 said:

Actually that would be Franklin D. Roosevelt, who was elected 4 times.

True.  Hopefully, Trump doesn’t get another one stolen and has to go for 4

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I disagree that he won in 2020, and hope he doesn't win in 2024 either.

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Same with Trump

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Based on polling ( and obviously polling is now completely unreliable in this country), but even beyond that, just pragmatism, I'd wager most Americans don't want EITHER of Trump nor Biden. However the numbers for Trump are more reflective in that there really isn't much of a choice. By 2024, it has to be, by projection, one of these two exhausting choices. 

I'm genuinely tired of both of them. 

I'll say this much for Trump though. Unlike Biden, he can make a layup. I mean Biden screws up things that should be, by most average people's standards, are simple routine day to day interactions. Biden just seems to find a way to screw up everything. Literally the entire slate. He can't even get owning a dog right. How do you screw that up? He can't even show up at a socially appropriate place for a 9/11 tribute by basic perception. 

The activists would rather defend Biden to the end, even if it means going down with the ship with him. Even if the future of their children goes down with it too. 

11 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This simply isn’t true.  

Trump was crushed in 2020 and he'll be crushed in 2024 by any dem not named Biden or Harris.

He'll probably get crushed by Biden once he's been indicted for trying to steal the election.  Trump is recognized as the worst president of all time for good reason.  He did nothing but made Obama's economy worse and his "leadership" during covid led to a top 10 worst deaths per capita, millions of job losses, negative GDP, MASSIVE increase to the debt, and virtually no relevant legislation passed other than his tax cuts for the rich.

Simply as horrible as anyone with a brain predicted. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Trump lost in a landslide™️ in 2020. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Yep. He lost by a landslide after midnight and before 4am the day after the election. You remember, when the liberal crooks kicked everyone out of the poles and locked up and shuddered up and trucks of ballots for only biden came flowing in to the swing states. Yeah, he lost by a landslide...😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Trumpers afraid of changing cause they built their lives around Trump

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yep. He lost by a landslide after midnight and before 4am the day after the election. You remember, when the liberal crooks kicked everyone out of the poles and locked up and shuddered up and trucks of ballots for only biden came flowing in to the swing states. Yeah, he lost by a landslide...😉

No, we don't remember that, because it didn't happen and there is no proof that it did.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, we don't remember that, because it didn't happen and there is no proof that it did.

I guess not paying attention to what was going on is the same and you not remembering it. 

It's kind of like the liberal riots of 2020 that you all seem to not realize it was a terrorist attack on this nation by the liberal party. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Classic TDS

39 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Darn, you should have sent your evidence to Trump's crack legal team so they could have lost court case #65.

If only Trump's lawyers had all the info you alt right, CT lunatics do.  Why don't you guys let them know where to find the truth?

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Darn, you should have sent your evidence to Trump's crack legal team so they could have lost court case #65.

If only Trump's lawyers had all the info you alt right, CT lunatics do.  Why don't you guys let them know where to find the truth?

It's page 85 of probably 20 threads on the topic. It's been going in circles forever it seems. Go reread it all for yourself. This shlt is tiring explaining it to you liberals time and again for years. No more. 

Go bug someone else. You are dismissed. 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's page 85 of probably 20 threads on the topic. It's been going in circles forever it seems. Go reread it all for yourself. This shlt is tiring explaining it to you liberals time and again for years. No more. 

Go bug someone else. You are dismissed. 

Has it been explained how all you alt right, CT lunatics know exactly what happened yet you've kept this information from crybaby Trump and his team of moron lawyers? 

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Has it been explained how all you alt right, CT lunatics know exactly what happened yet you've kept this information from crybaby Trump and his team of moron lawyers? 

You're dismissed. You are useless. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

You're dismissed. You are useless. 

Facts can't be dismissed when all you have are alt right, lies, and CT friend.

Find better uses for your time. 

15 hours ago, thegeneral said:

He won the election by over twenty million if you count only unique and valid American votes outside of cesspool cities where cheating was rampant.

I suggest you watch some award winning documentaries like 2000 mules or read an investigative novel like Rigged.  Gateway Pundit has also done great work uncovering the truth of our stolen sacred democracy. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He won the election by over twenty million if you count only unique and valid American votes outside of cesspool cities where cheating was rampant.

I suggest you watch some award winning documentaries like 2000 mules or read an investigative novel like Rigged.  Gateway Pundit has also done great work uncovering the truth of our stolen sacred democracy. 

Take his love, take it down.  Climb a mountain and turn around, and if you see Father Trump in the snow covered hills...

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Where oh where were those sources of truth during the 60+ trials that Trump lost and continues to lose?

So weird how the CT nutjobs have all the facts but they eluded Trump's team of crack lawyers.

No wonder Trump keeps crying to this day!

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I guess not paying attention to what was going on is the same and you not remembering it. 

It's kind of like the liberal riots of 2020 that you all seem to not realize it was a terrorist attack on this nation by the liberal party. 

The riots were not terrorist attacks (by any definition of terrorist attack that I've seen) and were not organized by Democrats or liberals. They were a result of an unrelated criminal element who used the BLM protest marches as an excuse to loot and destroy property, after the marches had ended.

Where do you come up with this nonsense? :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

The riots were not terrorist attacks (by any definition of terrorist attack that I've seen) and were not organized by Democrats or liberals. They were a result of an unrelated criminal element who used the BLM protest marches as an excuse to loot and destroy property, after the marches had ended.

Where do you come up with this nonsense? :lol:

Whooosshhh....

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Where oh where were those sources of truth during the 60+ trials that Trump lost and continues to lose?

So weird how the CT nutjobs have all the facts but they eluded Trump's team of crack lawyers.

You TDS victims are the only one's crying for the past 8+ years. 

30 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

He lost every single case and many were in front of judges appointed by him or Republicans.