HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad—MSM no bueno

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Melania is only contractually obligated to appear with Donald once a month. No physical contact to be initiated by Don.

So like a Tom Cruise wife.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is that a Melania sighting?  She does seem to keep her distance from Donald.  Stays out of grab em by the juicy range.  Covfefe!

She’s living in constant fear of the Biden Regime sending out their henchmen to raid her panty drawer.  Imagine the outrage if they fondled Michelle Obama’s jock straps.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

She’s living in constant fear of the Biden Regime sending out their henchmen to raid her panty drawer. 

We know Don hasn’t touched those things in a decade or so.

17 hours ago, squistion said:

Some of Trump's young, articulate and intelligent supporters.

I would take any of those patriots to win an IQ contest against the TDS loons posting on here.  

37 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Melania is only contractually obligated to appear with Donald once a month. No physical contact to be initiated by Don.

And Jill Biden is???? A caretaker perhaps 😂

You can hate on Trump all you want, We'll always have more ammo when it comes to Biden. 

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And Jill Biden is???? A caretaker perhaps 😂

You can hate on Trump all you want, We'll always have more ammo when it comes to Biden. 

Hmmm. Jill and Joe are frequently together. Melania slaps Dons hand away if he tries to touch her - not in the contract. 

I have to say, for a guy that didn’t pay his bills, those builders kept building for him.  What a bunch of morons. 50 years or so. 

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Melania slaps Dons hand away if he tries to touch her

Please, that's 90% of real life marriages when you been married that long and 100% of all Politician's marriages. Fake as F. 

If that seriously bothers you, have at it. 

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Please, that's 90% of real life marriages when you been married that long and 100% of all Politician's marriages. Fake as F. 

If that seriously bothers you, have at it. 

It doesn’t bother me. I am just making fun of Donald and his mail order bride 😂

How come there’s no video of Biden sniffing a black kids hair? Black kids hair is just as sniffable as white kids hair. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come there’s no video of Biden sniffing a black kids hair? Black kids hair is just as sniffable as white kids hair. 

He's a racist Kid Sniffer, that's why. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey guys would you mind linking that video again of Biden sniffing a young girl? I missed it; can’t find it anywhere. 

Which one? There's like 400 of them 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Whichever one has been posted 50-60 times this weekend. Thats the one I just can’t locate. 

Which one exactly? I can post all 400 if that's what gets you off. To each his own. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey guys would you mind linking that video again of Biden sniffing a young girl? I missed it; can’t find it anywhere. 

You are one sick pervert. 

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Yes please post all 400.  Thanks in advance.

Are you jealous that Biden got to sniff little kids and not you? Or perhaps you do, you are a Liberal after all. That probably wouldn't be the creepiest thing that you've done. 

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

You are one sick pervert. 

He obviously has a problem. He's probably not allowed 500 yards from a school. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I would take any of those patriots to win an IQ contest against the TDS loons posting on here.  

I'm a member of DADDD Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats.

In my role as the gatekeeper to awesomeness, these fine young men all pass the preliminary screening test.

29 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

He obviously has a problem. He's probably not allowed 500 yards from a school. 

Anyone that wants to voluntarily watch footage of Biden’s inappropriate behavior and touching is one sick individual. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He had a nasty reaction to Soul Glo back in 1988.  He spent a week in the infirmary.  Joe learned his lesson the hard way.  

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Probably something you'd jerk off to

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Check The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Thread, it was posted there because of its relevance to the subject matter. 

I would like to see anyone that pushed or promoted all these now verified blatant falsehoods about Father Trump required to perform 4 years public service in order to ever be able to vote again.  This is fair punishment for their crimes against the country.  

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I would like to see anyone that pushed or promoted all these now verified blatant falsehoods about Father Trump required to perform 4 years public service in order to ever be able to vote again.  This is fair punishment for their crimes against the country.  

Agree. Also like to see blatantly false fact checkers punished 

Obama spied. Democracy died. 

Sigh. Only a few more months of this. What I’m really hoping is that after he loses the election and is likely sitting in prison, this nation can move on from the nightmare of Donald Trump and we won’t have to talk about him anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sigh. Only a few more months of this. What I’m really hoping is that after he loses the election and is likely sitting in prison, this nation can move on from the nightmare of Donald Trump and we won’t have to talk about him anymore. 

That is your mistake to think MAGA is just Trump.  He is the vessel and leader but millions of Patriots are ready to take the torch. Incarceration of Father Trump would have dire consequences.   

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That is your mistake to think MAGA is just Trump.  He is the vessel and leader but millions of Patriots are ready to take the torch. Incarceration of Father Trump would have dire consequences.   

Oh I know we will have to deal with MAGA for many years to come. It will take a good deal of time to ultimately defeat these bad ideas, though eventually we will. But in the meantime Trump will be finished and that works for me. 

What dire consequences? Are you threatening civil war again? 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m comforted knowing Father Trump is in your kitchen . In my fanfic after Donald is rightfully returned the the White House traitors like yourself are given the wall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh I know we will have to deal with MAGA for many years to come. It will take a good deal of time to ultimately defeat these bad ideas, though eventually we will. But in the meantime Trump will be finished and that works for me. 

What dire consequences? Are you threatening civil war again? 

No threat.  If Trump is imprisoned, there will be bedlam.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Well if there is, so be it. I will repeat what I wrote after George Floyd was murdered: peaceful protests are fine. Anyone who engages in violence deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. 

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He wouldn’t enjoy it here. I do like my steaks but there’s no ketchup. 

You should like a salad a little more frequently

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

You should like a salad a little more frequently

I’ve actually done better lately. Much better than that tub of goo you’re planning on voting for. 

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sweet. Then we get to spend a few more years screaming at each other over why MAGAMOOKS are calling terrorists "political prisoners." Can't wait!