Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

I Bet A Few Of You Guys Would Have Known This Answer

So was at trivia last night at a club and think I was the only one that known this answer. I knew it without the clue, so here goes. The bar on the back of truck trailers was named after this 1960's blonde bombshell  ? What was the actress name ?

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

I had to look it up. Interesting.

Yes the story behind it is. My dad told me about it many years back and why I knew the answer.

I knew it but I got my CDL a few years ago, although I didnt know it because of that but it stuck out to me when I read it on listverse.com at the same time.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Jayne Mansfield?

yes correct. Cause she got beheaded in her car going under the back of a truck. Her driver didn't see the trunk in front of them.

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

yes correct. Cause she got beheaded in her car going under the back of a truck. Her driver didn't see the trunk in front of them.

yep

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

She was not beheaded…  That is an urban legend…

I knew it was Jane. I know quite a bit of trivia and can either bomb or do pretty well on some Jeopardy contest. I got a whole biology section of Jeopardy queries, until the highest value question. The question what does a salamander have instead of an appendix.No clue here, but a lady knew the answer. Fock. 

My boss knew everything. Driving a car with him in the passenger seat was amazing. He could go deep on every object he saw or thought of. Architectural design history, the elements needed to have the time show up on your cell phone display, anything. He took the Jeopardy test and got a hundred percent. When I asked him why they didn't put him on the show he said; "There is no shortage of White middle aged know-it-alls out there." 

16 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Taken out by a mosquito fogger.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

I knew it was Jane. I know quite a bit of trivia and can either bomb or do pretty well on some Jeopardy contest. I got a whole biology section of Jeopardy queries, until the highest value question. The question what does a salamander have instead of an appendix.No clue here, but a lady knew the answer. Fock. 

My boss knew everything. Driving a car with him in the passenger seat was amazing. He could go deep on every object he saw or thought of. Architectural design history, the elements needed to have the time show up on your cell phone display, anything. He took the Jeopardy test and got a hundred percent. When I asked him why they didn't put him on the show he said; "There is no shortage of White middle aged know-it-alls out there." 

I could use that guy on my trivia team. I'm not to bad and think even alone I wouldn't win but could keep competitive against groups in trivia. I've done it one time with me and the gf and almost took 3rd against about 10 teams of about 6 or more people.

• Thanks 1