Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like an alleged rape sometime in the 1990’s and a bank deal before Trump became president?  How far can we go back? Let me know.  

What does it take to sway YOUR opinion? Let me know.

Just now, Fnord said:

What does it take to sway YOUR opinion? Let me know.

🏳. I accept your surrender. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🏳. I accept your surrender. 

Funny, it was never offered. You're a real hoot.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Funny, it was never offered. You're a real hoot.

Then tell us how far back we can go. Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Damn am I tired of the BS about prosecuting politicians because "we don't like them." It's lazy and simple and untrue. You can question aspects of it, or whether he's guilty of certain crimes, but to claim this is just dozens of charges because he's a meanie is beneath you. Dude's made a lifetime of choices that led him down this road. Now he's feeling the heat. Fuk him.

Also, I'd like to point out that there's zero chance that Dems would even give a thought to promoting a candidate that had the questions Trump has swirling about. Much less nominate them, vote for them, demolish the public trust in our legal system for their benefit, contort themselves into defending them, or PAY THEIR FUKING LEGAL BILLS for them, FFS. This could never happen anywhere in US history but here, in the modern day GOP. What a colossal, wretched, criminal trash heap this party is.

I don't have time to type a real response; heading to a spring training game soon.  If you don't hear from me by the end of the week feel free to ping me.  :cheers:

38 minutes ago, Reality said:

From the highly educated party.

Beta cucks here think she’s heroic. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Beta cucks here think she’s heroic. 

Name one that actually thinks this and has explicitly stated such. Or are you thinking of all the times MAGAMOOKS claim to know what liberals think but are invariably completely FOS?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

When they seize Trump tower, they should use the building to house undocumented immigrants!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When they seize Trump tower, they should use the building to house undocumented immigrants!

You would like that. I guess the people that live there should Fock off. 

Don't liberals ever get tired of trying the same thing over and over again for years and failing every time?

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I mean, it's pretty incredible what you freaks are ok with just because you don't like somebody's politics.

Moving on, Trump needs to string all this out until he wins the presidency back without paying a penny. This shlt has gone way too far.

Most people are probably pretty bummed out that we are currently no better than any other Banana Republic.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I mean, it's pretty incredible what you freaks are ok with just because you don't like somebody's politics.

Moving on, Trump needs to string all this out until he wins the presidency back without paying a penny. This shlt has gone way too far.

Most people are probably pretty bummed out that we are currently no better than any other Banana Republic.

So your preference, while complaining about being a Banana Republic, is for Trump to win the presidency, then pardon himself and shut down multuple ongoing DOJ investigations and prosecutions against him?

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

So your preference, while complaining about being a Banana Republic, is for Trump to win the presidency, then pardon himself and shut down multuple ongoing DOJ investigations and prosecutions against him?

It’s the law.  You’re all here yapping about the law, right? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the law.  You’re all here yapping about the law, right? 

Go ahead and quote the statute that states POTUS can unilaterally terminate a DOJ investigation into himself. Or the one that empowers him to pardon himself.

I'll eagerly await your pithy, nonsensical whataboutism.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fnord said:

My preference is, no political witch hunts. HTH

The Mar-A-Lago case is a focking joke. Only political hacks like you think otherwise.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Don't liberals ever get tired of trying the same thing over and over again for years and failing every time?

You literally cut and paste the same stupid sayings and repost them all day, every day 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Go ahead and quote the statute that states POTUS can unilaterally terminate a DOJ investigation into himself. Or the one that empowers him to pardon himself.

I'll eagerly await your pithy, nonsensical whataboutism.

It will be his attorney general deciding if there will be charges.  Also, I was  talking about Pardons.  

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

The Mar-A-Lago case is a focking joke. Only political hacks like you think otherwise.

DOJ goes out if it’s way to not prosecute their guys, they are good with it. DOJ goes out if it’s way to prosecute the other guys, they are good with it. Some great Americans. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

They have him busted on this one. If you don’t think it’s a big deal that’s fine.

The dictator like authoritarian Donald Trump didn’t prosecute any of his political opponents.  I guess because they are all squeaky clean.   

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

They have him busted on this one. If you don’t think it’s a big deal that’s fine.

'Busted' for a loan, he already paid back, that was vetted by the financial institution that issued the loan. A supposed 'crime' with zero victims.

It really is pretty scary what you clowns are ok with. It says a lot about who you people are.

The precedent your side has set, moving forward, is Pandora's box. Your boys won't always be in power, good luck when they aren't.

:dunno:

Unprecedented deal for Hunter is fine. So is an unprecedented prosecution of Trump. That’s how they roll. 

Just now, Reality said:

'Busted' for a loan, he already paid back, that was vetted by the financial institution that issued the loan. A supposed 'crime' with zero victims.

It really is pretty scary what you clowns are ok with. It says a lot about who you people are.

The precedent your side has set, moving forward, is Pandora's box. Your boys won't always be in power, good luck when they aren't.

:dunno:

I was referring to the docs case at Mar A Lago. He’s def guilty there.

For faking his numbers I guess it’s all fine until it isn’t. Then the banks and him just pass the losses down to everyone else. Thats cool!

Millions of real estate transactions going back hundreds of years and nothing like this ever wqs charged. Liberals are good with it. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The dictator like authoritarian Donald Trump didn’t prosecute any of his political opponents.  I guess because they are all squeaky clean.   

A Department of Justice inquiry into Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation has effectively concluded without producing tangible results, The Washington Post reported Thursday. 

The investigation has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or lawmakers, but the the U.S. attorney tapped in November 2017 to look into the concerns raised by President Trump and allies has largely finished his investigation, according to current and former law enforcement officials that spoke to the Post. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/477641-doj-inquiry-tied-to-clinton-and-touted-by-trump-winds-down-with-no/

dumb sh1t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They have him busted on this one. 

8 years later...

What a focking dumbass you are. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

8 years later...

What a focking dumbass you are. 

Peefoam being Peefoam! 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

A Department of Justice inquiry into Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation has effectively concluded without producing tangible results, The Washington Post reported Thursday. 

The investigation has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or lawmakers, but the the U.S. attorney tapped in November 2017 to look into the concerns raised by President Trump and allies has largely finished his investigation, according to current and former law enforcement officials that spoke to the Post. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/477641-doj-inquiry-tied-to-clinton-and-touted-by-trump-winds-down-with-no/

dumb sh1t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did I mention Hillary dumb Fock? But he could have, now that you bring it up. Double jeopardy only applies to charges, not investigations.  Also, are you claiming all of his opponents were squeaky clean? You’re getting dumber with every post. HTDS. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did I mention Hillary dumb Fock? But he could have, now that you bring it up. Double jeopardy only applies to charges, not investigations.  Also, are you claiming all of his opponents were squeaky clean? You’re getting dumber with every post. HTDS. 

Hilary Clinton was/is an opponent you dumb fock.

You want more?

But more political abuses have emerged, with revelations that – starting under attorney general Jeff Sessions in 2018 – subpoenas were issued in a classified leak inquiry to obtain communications records of top Democrats on the House intelligence committee. Targets were Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell, who were investigating Kremlin election meddling, and also several committee staffers and journalists.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/21/trump-doj-bill-bar-attorney-general-justice-department

Since taking office President Trump has regularly called upon the Justice Department to investigate individuals he perceives as political opponents, especially his 2016 general election opponent Hillary Clinton, senior officials within the FBI, and Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Since his acquittal by the Senate in the impeachment trial, the president has exerted further political pressure on the department, including having expressed his displeasure at sentencing recommendations from prosecutors in the case against his associate Roger Stone — complaints that were apparently answered by Justice Department leadership’s intervention in the case, which was in turn praised by the president.

https://www.americanoversight.org/investigation/trump-administrations-politicization-justice-department

President Donald Trump has ordered the Justice Department to probe possible infiltration of his campaign by the Obama administration, after suggesting that a special counsel’s investigation is attempting to hurt Republicans’ prospects in this year’s elections.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2018-05-20/informant-inside-trump-team-would-have-crossed-line-nunes-says?embedded-checkout=true

President Donald Trump is putting his Justice Department in an impossible spot by demanding that it investigate his political opponents.

With his forceful pleas via Twitter and recent media interviews to launch inquiries into everything from Hillary Clinton’s e-mails to an Obama-era uranium deal, the president is essentially setting the department up for a major breach of protocol if it actually follows through on his requests, according to former government attorneys and prosecutors.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/03/trump-justice-department-independence-244531

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

LMFAO

HT owned by facts as always.  He brings nothing to the table but feelz.

IB4 he tells his he feelz like Biden molested his daughter for the billionth time.

Cultist are all feelz and no facts.

Like chicks. 

• Like 1

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

HT owned by facts as always.  He brings nothing to the table but feelz.

IB4 he tells his he feelz like Biden molested his daughter for the billionth time.

Cultist are all feelz and no facts.

Like chicks. 

Dude legit thinks that Trump is an honest, ethical alpha male 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

Trump said: ‘If I happen to be president and I see somebody doing well and beating me very badly, I say go down and indict them’

🤣🤣🤣

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump found four former federal officials guilty of "treason" Thursday — and then commissioned his intelligence agencies to help the Department of Justice prove it.

At the same time, he is blocking Congress from executing its constitutional duty to execute oversight of his administration, not only with regard to his campaign's ties to Russia and the interference detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation but also on a host of other fronts.

He's wielding power in ways not seen in the United States in generations, if ever, and which many experts say do not resemble global norms for heads of state.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-turns-full-force-government-perceived-political-enemies-n1010096

• Like 2

The encounter was one of the most blatant examples yet of how Mr. Trump views the typically independent Justice Department as a tool to be wielded against his political enemies. It took on additional significance in recent weeks when Mr. McGahn left the White House and Mr. Trump appointed a relatively inexperienced political loyalist, Matthew G. Whitaker, as the acting attorney general.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/us/politics/president-trump-justice-department.html

• Haha 1