Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

Come on man.  @TimHauck and @Mike Honcho are centrists!!!!!  😂

Another whiff, I've repeatedly stated I'm very progressive or liberal.  Not once on this board have I ever claimed to be a centrist. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Please link to everyone. 

From Forbes about Trump saying the law had never been used before(not sure if that's what you heard and misrepresenting it here):

Trump’s claim that statute 63(12) has “never been used before” is false, with the New York AG using the law to bring lawsuits against such parties as a leasing company, e-cigarette company JUUL Labs and a predatory lender company. The Trump Organization case isn’t even the first time 63(12) has been used against Trump and his businesses, as former AG Eric Schneiderman previously sued Trump University under the statute, which resulted in a $25 million settlement in 2018.

Everyone@Usv.them.com

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Another whiff, I've repeatedly stated I'm very progressive or liberal.  Not once on this board have I ever claimed to be a centrist. 

Maybe he inferred as much since you are reasonable and funny as opposed to angry and unreachable.

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They went back 70 years. Not even a court case that was thrown out.  But it’s not political and liberals are good with it. 

HT never used before right?

RIGHT?

LMFAO

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

HT never used before right?

RIGHT?

LMFAO

You are very feminine. 

How did they get around the statute of limitations on this? 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Please link to everyone. 

From Forbes about Trump saying the law had never been used before(not sure if that's what you heard and misrepresenting it here):

Trump’s claim that statute 63(12) has “never been used before” is false, with the New York AG using the law to bring lawsuits against such parties as a leasing company, e-cigarette company JUUL Labs and a predatory lender company. The Trump Organization case isn’t even the first time 63(12) has been used against Trump and his businesses, as former AG Eric Schneiderman previously sued Trump University under the statute, which resulted in a $25 million settlement in 2018.

ROFLMAO.  Would be nice if you responded to what was posted and not what you wanted it to say.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

1) I pretty much answered the question in my reply to @Engorgeous George.  But it’s still wrong and not even remotely similar to what Jon Stewart “did.”

2) Didn’t you post the link to the 92 page document when you were talking with @The Real timschochet ?  But OK, here ya go, as I stated the Mar a Lago piece is on page 67, where the focus is more on Trump valuing it as a personal residence when it is not able to be used as a personal residence

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/decisions/trump-decision.pdf

3) You said MUCH of James’s case was based on tax valuations, which is clearly not true.   Even in the document you shared, there were sections for 6 other properties (Trump Tower Triplex, Seven Springs Estate, Trump Park Avenue, 40 Wall Street, Aberdeen, US Golf Clubs).   Mar a Lago was the only one that mentioned a tax appraisal, which once again was not included in the final decision.  Clearly it wasn’t much of her argument, this case is not even remotely similar to Jon Stewart selling a property for higher than the tax value.

You’re wrong.

I don't know if this is the same document I posted for Tim or not.  That was several weeks ago IIRC.  However, the reason I had you post it was so that we'd be talking about the same document.  I don't want to ASSUME what document you're talking about when you make some vague reference to a 92 page document.  I could be thinking of some totally different document.  This gives us a common understanding.

Now, to the document you just posted.  It's about the damages portion of the trial.  The document I posted was about the summary judgment motions which decided the guilty/not guilty part of the trial.  Totally separate so not sure why you'd expect the same arguments and/or valuations to be included in both.  They're completely separate portions of the case.  It's not like the two documents overlap in any significant manner other than being related to the same case. 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did they get around the statute of limitations on this? 

Where are all the legal experts ? 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

As it should have been…

I mean, it is the way the market has worked for.....all time more or less....it is odd to single out one member of the real estate market for accountability.....

If this instance is worthy of prosecution, I am confident we can find more.....but less confident anyone ever will, unless of course it becomes politically useful....

36 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Would be nice if you responded to what was posted and not what you wanted it to say.

ROFLMAO.  Would be nice if you responded to what was posted and not what you wanted it to say.

Got the link to everyone yet? Was there a trial? The loan that Stewart got that makes it comparable?    I'm sure I'm forgetting more of your non responses. 

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

A bet you regret posting this just a little bit huh?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I mean, it is the way the market has worked for.....all time more or less....it is odd to single out one member of the real estate market for accountability.....

If this instance is worthy of prosecution, I am confident we can find more.....but less confident anyone ever will, unless of course it becomes politically useful....

Yup, it’s ridiculous to single out Jon Stewart because of the natural result of the real estate market.

But what Trump did had nothing to do with the natural result of the real estate market.

• Confused 1

Gender is fluid. Real estate prices aren’t. 

13 hours ago, Strike said:

I don't know if this is the same document I posted for Tim or not.  That was several weeks ago IIRC.  However, the reason I had you post it was so that we'd be talking about the same document.  I don't want to ASSUME what document you're talking about when you make some vague reference to a 92 page document.  I could be thinking of some totally different document.  This gives us a common understanding.

Now, to the document you just posted.  It's about the damages portion of the trial.  The document I posted was about the summary judgment motions which decided the guilty/not guilty part of the trial.  Totally separate so not sure why you'd expect the same arguments and/or valuations to be included in both.  They're completely separate portions of the case.  It's not like the two documents overlap in any significant manner other than being related to the same case. 

The point remains, tax value was only mentioned regarding Mar a Lago, so just one of many properties, and even when it was, the focus was more on the fact that Trump was valuing it as a personal residence when it could not have been.

Plus, mentioning the tax value was actually called out (by CNN even!) when it happened as not being reflective of market value - https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/business/trump-fraud-judge-mar-a-lago/index.html

Probably why it was not included in the final decision.  While the judge screwed up mentioning it at all, the tax value was clearly a negligible part of the case, not “much” of it like you claimed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The point remains, tax value was only mentioned regarding Mar a Lago, so just one of many properties, and even when it was, the focus was more on the fact that Trump was valuing it as a personal residence when it could not have been.

Plus, mentioning the tax value was actually called out (by CNN even!) when it happened as not being reflective of market value - https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/business/trump-fraud-judge-mar-a-lago/index.html

Probably why it was not included in the final decision.  While the judge screwed up mentioning it at all, the tax value was clearly a negligible part of the case, not “much” of it like you claimed.

The MAL tax value had ZERO to do with the judgement or guilty finding.

Cultist simply grasp onto anything they believe they can in order to try to defend their orange, moron master.

Cucks. 

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, it’s ridiculous to single out Jon Stewart because of the natural result of the real estate market.

But what Trump did had nothing to do with the natural result of the real estate market.

The actions of Trump were absolutely consistent with how the market works....moreover, everyone knows this entire pursuit is absolute corruption from a legal stand point, even CNN slipped up and said the truth, Trump actually UNDER values property.....not that it matter what HE values it at, since the banks have the final say....and did....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The actions of Trump were absolutely consistent with how the market works....moreover, everyone knows this entire pursuit is absolute corruption from a legal stand point, even CNN slipped up and said the truth, Trump actually UNDER values property.....not that it matter what HE values it at, since the banks have the final say....and did....

Weird how he was convicted when you as usual know all the facts despite having zero facts.

You cultist are a weird bunch with how you'll try to protect a corrupt, orange, moron who's known for stiffing his workers, stole from his charity, and grifted from his sycophants so bigly he had to pay a $25M settlement.  Dude can't run a charity FFS.  He stole from a charity, let that sink in. 

You act like Trump is some bastion of goodness.

LOL at you cultist. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It’s not normal to lie and say your house is 3x bigger than it really is, or to lie and say your apartments aren’t rent-controlled when they really are, or to lie about the number of units that can be built, or to lie about what the property can be used for.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not normal to lie and say your house is 3x bigger than it really is, or to lie and say your apartments aren’t rent-controlled when they really are, or to lie about the number of units that can be built, or to lie about what the property can be used for.

Wasting your time boyo.  Trump could F this dude's wife and he'd be making excuses for Trump.

Worst poster on the board next to Peafoam. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Weird how he was convicted when you as usual know all the facts despite having zero facts.

You cultist are a weird bunch with how you'll try to protect a corrupt, orange, moron who's known for stiffing his workers, stole from his charity, and grifted from his sycophants so bigly he had to pay a $25M settlement.  Dude can't run a charity FFS.  He stole from a charity, let that sink in. 

You act like Trump is some bastion of goodness.

LOL at you cultist. 

Not weird at all, the outcome was announced before it ever ended....it was always a political move of course. 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh yes it is......people are doing it right now.....every day and all the time...and when "I" called it out as a problem years ago, I was roundly lambasted for daring to challenge it....

Just now, RLLD said:

Oh yes it is......people are doing it right now.....every day and all the time...and when "I" called it out as a problem years ago, I was roundly lambasted for daring to challenge it....

What you “called out as a problem” was willing buyers paying what the free market determined to be the market price.

Lol, it is not normal to say that your house is 3x bigger than it really is on official paperwork.  Maybe if you’re drinking some Bud Light with Kid Rock in a bar or something.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not weird at all, the outcome was announced before it ever ended....it was always a political move of course. 

Trump clearly lied and overstated his property values for a loan and understated them for taxes.

But it's all a political move?  You realize the dude is so crooked he can't run a charity and had to pay his slaves $25M he stole so bigly from them right?

This is right in character and a good prosecution.

Cultist...SMH

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

To your actions of Trump, so it's okay to do something illegal because everyone is doing it? He does not under value his properties, that's complete nonsense and proven by actual records. 

16 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

A bet you regret posting this just a little bit huh?

😂 😂

HE'S BROKE, THEY'RE TAKING HIS HOTELS!!!

😂 😂

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What you “called out as a problem” was willing buyers paying what the free market determined to be the market price.

Lol, it is not normal to say that your house is 3x bigger than it really is on official paperwork.  Maybe if you’re drinking some Bud Light with Kid Rock in a bar or something.

No, that is not at all what I did.....I called out how sellers were over valuing their property......what Trump did here is what everyone does, to varying degrees, and in this instance he UNDER valued the property....but it does not matter what HE values it at....only what the bank  does....

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump clearly lied and overstated his property values for a loan and understated them for taxes.

But it's all a political move?  You realize the dude is so crooked he can't run a charity and had to pay his slaves $25M he stole so bigly from them right?

This is right in character and a good prosecution.

Cultist...SMH

Of course it is.....but I consent it would only be this in YOUR eyes should it happen to someone you agree with politically.   So here is the deal, later should it arise that this is done to someone you agree with politically.....and you object....we can do it in unison....because it will still be wrong....

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

To your actions of Trump, so it's okay to do something illegal because everyone is doing it? He does not under value his properties, that's complete nonsense and proven by actual records. 

If it is illegal then the law should be applied to everyone equally....which is why other real estate entities working in NYC find this little game so threatening.....like when the Pelosi's used their position to work the stock market....and no one cared.....you see, for "US" to get justice....we have to wait for a Republican to get caught...

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, that is not at all what I did.....I called out how sellers were over valuing their property......

If people were buying them at those prices, they were not overvaluing them.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Of course it is.....but I consent it would only be this in YOUR eyes should it happen to someone you agree with politically.   So here is the deal, later should it arise that this is done to someone you agree with politically.....and you object....we can do it in unison....because it will still be wrong....

So you don't think his stealing from a charity and stealing from his Trump University dopes provides adequate proof that Trump's a POS, lying conman who this type of fraud follows?

Of course not.  You're a cultist.

You'reďťż a ďťżcultist.

They got him this time BOYO! 😂

Just now, TimHauck said:

If people were buying them at those prices, they were not overvaluing them.

Like those who worked with Trump?   Did the banks fail in their fiduciary duties as they made a profit through their mutually agreed upon transaction with him?

So you don't think his stealing from a charity and stealing from his Trump University dopes provides adequate proof that Trump's a POS, lying conman who this type of fraud follows?

Of course not.  You're a cultist.

Your strawman aside, I think your beef is with the court system, which is allowing what you appear to have an objection for.....to transpire every day for decades.....until of course there was a political value to holding one person accountable....

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

They got him this time BOYO! 😂

How much revenue does that POS company generate?

Let's check the valuation in 6 months boyo.  That money is meaningless until then.

Just now, RLLD said:

Your strawman aside, I think your beef is with the court system, which is allowing what you appear to have an objection for.....to transpire every day for decades.....until of course there was a political value to holding one person accountable....

No strawman.  Do you believe that someone who steals from a charity and steals from his own dopey sycophants is more or less likely to commit the fraud for which he was convicted.

SImple yes or no boyo. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

meaningless

Got him BOYO. He's probably at a shelter right now standing in the soup line 😞