Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Got him BOYO. He's probably at a shelter right now standing in the soup line 😞

Oh he'll always be rich just through grifting from his sucker cuck cultist.

Let's see what that worthless company is actually worth in six month. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

No strawman.  Do you believe that someone who steals from a charity and steals from his own dopey sycophants is more or less likely to commit the fraud for which he was convicted.

SImple yes or no boyo. 

I believe the Governor of New York when she tells us this is just about getting Trump....when she had to quell the fears of everyone else doing the exact same things who wondered if they were next....   she tells use they will only do this to Trump because of who he is.....and I get it.....he is a worthy political opponent and they crave power...

Rink

Asked if businesspeople should be worried that if prosecutors could “do that to the former president, they can do that to anybody”, Hochul said: “Law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are businesspeople have nothing to worry about because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.”

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How much revenue does that POS company generate?

Let's check the valuation in 6 months boyo.  That money is meaningless until then.

TRUMP!!! :cry:

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Let's see what that worthless company is actually worth in six month. 

Too late, he's already sold half that shizz off, did a reverse McGillicuddy and is sitting on piles. He's no idiot. 

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Like those who worked with Trump?   Did the banks fail in their fiduciary duties as they made a profit through their mutually agreed upon transaction with him?

Yeah I take that back.  If people put on their listing that a house was 3x as big as it really was, and someone paid a price with that in mind, yes that is fraud.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yeah I take that back.  If people put on their listing that a house was 3x as big as it really was, and someone paid a price with that in mind, yes that is fraud.

Fair enough, that was MY position.....to which the reply was always "its worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Take this Truth Social thing, is it over valued....you bet your sweet ass it is.....  no way is it worth the valuation, and what people will pay for it.....but the market works the way it works...and buyer beware.....

35 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump clearly lied and overstated his property values for a loan and understated them for taxes.

But it's all a political move?  You realize the dude is so crooked he can't run a charity and had to pay his slaves $25M he stole so bigly from them right?

This is right in character and a good prosecution.

Cultist...SMH

This is a guy that thinks that a youtube video of 3 Trump supporters saying the economy is bad is proof that the economy is actually bad.  He's a clown and deserves to be treated as such.

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I believe the Governor of New York when she tells us this is just about getting Trump....when she had to quell the fears of everyone else doing the exact same things who wondered if they were next....   she tells use they will only do this to Trump because of who he is.....and I get it.....he is a worthy political opponent and they crave power...

Rink

So basically just what I said.  Trump has a history of fraud and screwing people over.

You agree with this boyo?

13 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Too late, he's already sold half that shizz off, did a reverse McGillicuddy and is sitting on piles. He's no idiot. 

He's not allowed to sell his shares for 6 months retard

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

So basically just what I said.  Trump has a history of fraud and screwing people over.

Incorrect.......she had to reassure everyone else that they need not worry, they would not face the same fate because this is only about Trump, which means if actually care about what you pretend to care about here....you need to call her office and demand that the rest of them also be held accountable.....but we both know that is not your game....nor theirs..... its about political chicanery.....banana republic-style.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Here's a video of Larry David saying he's the greatest con man of all time.  This is PROOF that it's true, according to RLLD. 🤣

46 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How much revenue does that POS company generate?

Let's check the valuation in 6 months boyo.  That money is meaningless until then.

I've seen analysts say that at 2 bucks a share it would be overvalued.   

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Holy shlt... 

They'll love this during the appeal.

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Incorrect.......she had to reassure everyone else that they need not worry, they would not face the same fate because this is only about Trump, which means if actually care about what you pretend to care about here....you need to call her office and demand that the rest of them also be held accountable.....but we both know that is not your game....nor theirs..... its about political chicanery.....banana republic-style.

Are you nuts?  She didn't say that at all.  She said if you abide by the law and follow the rules you have nothing to worry about.  She never said it's only about Trump.

You can't stop lying can you?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Asked if businesspeople should be worried that if prosecutors could “do that to the former president, they can do that to anybody”, Hochul said: “Law-abiding and rule-following New Yorkers who are businesspeople have nothing to worry about because they’re very different than Donald Trump and his behavior.”

No, you are incorrect, it's about people break the law, which they believe and are proving in court Trump did.  

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Are you nuts?  She didn't say that at all.  She said if you abide by the law and follow the rules you have nothing to worry about.  She never said it's only about Trump.

You beat me by seconds. 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, you are incorrect, it's about people break the law, which they believe and proving in court Trump did.  

RLLD won't acknowledge either of these posts or what I posted earlier.

Literally the worst poster here.  Cloaks himself in a blanket of even mindedness when in fact he just lies, misdirects, and spews fake news like all the other cultist.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You lack reading comprehension, that is EXACRLT what she said.  Those businesses came to her specifically because that is how business operates and they knew it was a direct threat, and she reassured them that they were fine....because they only what Trump.

Now I am pretty sure you are a liar, but in this instance I think your lack of comprehension is more aptly attributed to your bias, perhaps a little bit to stupidity.....

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, you are incorrect, it's about people break the law, which they believe and are proving in court Trump did.  

No, I am correct....those people were afraid because they live in that market, and they all do the same thing.....if they were not doing the same thing they would not be worried, certainly not enough to go to her....

This one is a tough one for the Democrats to pretend morality or justice on, since everywhere....for decades....this is how it worked....hiding it and pretending "its just Trump" on this one is just not feasible....

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Fair enough, that was MY position.....to which the reply was always "its worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Take this Truth Social thing, is it over valued....you bet your sweet ass it is.....  no way is it worth the valuation, and what people will pay for it.....but the market works the way it works...and buyer beware.....

There is nothing wrong with what you describe in your second paragraph, as long as the seller was not lying about what he was selling.  That is how the market works, that’s what Jon Stewart did.

Do you at least agree what Trump did is not remotely similar to Jon Stewart simply selling his house for the market value?

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, I am correct....those people were afraid because they live in that market, and they all do the same thing.....if they were not doing the same thing they would not be worried, certainly not enough to go to her....

This one is a tough one for the Democrats to pretend morality or justice on, since everywhere....for decades....this is how it worked....hiding it and pretending "its just Trump" on this one is just not feasible....

You have no clue if that's true and it's just an excuse(which you use a lot, everyone does it---projectting) for you to say they are just going after DT.

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You lack reading comprehension, that is EXACRLT what she said.  Those businesses came to her specifically because that is how business operates and they knew it was a direct threat, and she reassured them that they were fine....because they only what Trump.

Now I am pretty sure you are a liar, but in this instance I think your lack of comprehension is more aptly attributed to your bias, perhaps a little bit to stupidity.....

I don't know what EXACRLT means.  Maybe EXACRLT means "only an idiot could twist words to some other meaning", then I guess it is EXACRLT.

Hilarious you accuse me of not having comprehension. 🤣🤣🤣

Hochul: "If you abide by the law you have nothing to worry about"

RLLD: SHE SAID SHE ONLY WANTS TRUMP!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There is nothing wrong with what you describe in your second paragraph, as long as the seller was not lying about what he was selling.  That is how the market works, that’s what Jon Stewart did.

Do you at least agree what Trump did is not remotely similar to Jon Stewart simply selling his house for the market value?

I think Trump is being pursued, because he is a tangible threat to power, and they are being excessive in their abuse of the legal system, and not enough of us object to it....and it sets a really bad precedent.

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You have no clue if that's true and it's just an excuse(which you use a lot, everyone does it---projectting) for you to say they are just going after DT.

I have every reason to believe it, based both on the context of this specific situation....along with the wider activities.... had the Democrats not overshot so dramatically it would be more difficult to believe. It is the excessiveness of their behaviors that is impeding their ability to pretend its all for justice....

As a tax paying resident of the state of NY, I’d much rather the AG’s office spend their time on violent criminals.  

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don't know what EXACRLT means.  Maybe EXACRLT means "only an idiot could twist words to some other meaning", then I guess it is EXACRLT.

Hilarious you accuse me of not having comprehension. 🤣🤣🤣

Hochul: "If you abide by the law you have nothing to worry about"

RLLD: SHE SAID SHE ONLY WANTS TRUMP!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for bringing my point home so perfectly :thumbsup:

You come across as a child, which explains why your thoughts are poorly developed

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Holy shlt... 

They'll love this during the appeal.

What, the part where she said “law abiding citizens have nothing to worry about”?

Focking dumbazz

Man, it's pretty incredible what liberals are ok with in the name of politics.

You all really are just garbage human beings.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I think Trump is being pursued, because he is a tangible threat to power, and they are being excessive in their abuse of the legal system, and not enough of us object to it....and it sets a really bad precedent.

That’s quite the backtrack from what you said earlier (which of course was wrong):

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

The actions of Trump were absolutely consistent with how the market works....

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What, the part where she said “law abiding citizens have nothing to worry about”?

Focking dumbazz

If what she said were true there wouldn't be a Trump case.  Therefore, we know she's lying.

• Sad 1

For the hyper-partisans, just keep this in mind.

An analysis of fraud cases was conducted by the outlet surrounding the law and penalty Trump is facing over a 70-year history. Only 12 other cases have resulted in the same penalty that would kill the former president's business ventures in the city. Trump's case stands alone in that nobody was a victim or faced losses as a result of the claimed fraud.

Conservatives who do business in NY are talking a massive risk. They need to realize that going forward. 

The people who support this garbage are the worst kind of Americans. 

I don't have much faith that this will happen but, sensible Americans need to start fighting back via the ballot box.

Democrats\Liberals aren't worthy of the power that political office grants them. They've shown time and time again that they can't be trusted with it. 

20 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

HT never used before right?

RIGHT?

LMFAO

This clown keeps swinging and missing.  Lol. 

42 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That’s quite the backtrack from what you said earlier (which of course was wrong):

The two are not mutually exclusive.  Trump conducted himself within the market as everyone else did and has and continues to....... he is only being pursued here because his is a candidate for President, and they know he will likely win.....since they cannot beat him in an election, they are trying to fabricate ways to take him out entirely....  my position on this remains consistent.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The two are not mutually exclusive.  Trump conducted himself within the market as everyone else did and has and continues to.......

No, he did not.  This is proven, and not just with random videos of people being interviewed.

Just now, TimHauck said:

No, he did not.  This is proven, and not just with random videos of people being interviewed.

Yes he did, moreover, this pointless lawfare has really spooked the rest of the market, so much so that the governor made the move to calm them, and reassured them that this is only about Trump.....whether that will be enough is hard to say....and later should it arise that Republicans gain some of these positions and do this same thing back at Democrats.....they will of course be indignant.....in true liberals form they never appreciate the dangers they create with their overreach

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes he did

He did not.  Your obvious bias is showing.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Your bias is clear.  Now, later when this is returned upon those you support, as it most assuredly will be at some point.....and then.....at that time....when you care because your preferred leader is being pursued......we can join together in objecting....because it will still be wrong.....

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

My experience is that people who lie/cheat/steal/break the law think that everyone else does it, so it's OK.  Probably what is going on with RLLD.

• Like 2