Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

My experience is that my boyfriend rides me well.

:mellow:

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The two are not mutually exclusive.  Trump conducted himself within the market as everyone else did and has and continues to....... 

To be clear, your claim is that “everyone” does the following?

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not normal to lie and say your house is 3x bigger than it really is, or to lie and say your apartments aren’t rent-controlled when they really are, or to lie about the number of units that can be built, or to lie about what the property can be used for.

Just now, TimHauck said:

To be clear, your claim is that “everyone” does the following?

Hell.....yeah...... I mean, you really dont realize this?    And its not isolated to the wealthy.   You can go out, right now.....to an open house and discover that someone added a simple wall to create a faux closet in a room, and then declared it a bedroom....lmfao....you really dont know do you? 😆

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hell.....yeah...... I mean, you really dont realize this?  

Again, not even remotely similar to what Trump did.

Here is an example of someone not named Donald Trump being convicted for lying on a mortgage application - https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/loan-fraud-defendant-s-lies-and-false-documents-qualify-him-five-years-prison

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Here is an example of someone not named Donald Trump being convicted for lying on a mortgage application - https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdca/pr/loan-fraud-defendant-s-lies-and-false-documents-qualify-him-five-years-prison

So you're complaining that RLLD is using examples that aren't similar to what Trump did by posting an example that is nothing like what Trump did?   😂

2 hours ago, Strike said:

If what she said were true there wouldn't be a Trump case.  Therefore, we know she's lying.

Are you suggesting Trump’s actions didn’t break any laws (and yes I know this is a civil case)?

I know that there are other people doing similar things (but not “everyone” like @RLLD says, which is ridiculous), but it still doesn’t make it right.

I wish there was someone better to vote for in this election, but Biden is so bad that I’ll still vote for Trump for the third time in spite of him being a serial liar.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Are you suggesting Trump’s actions didn’t break any laws (and yes I know this is a civil case)?

I know that there are other people doing similar things (but not “everyone” like @RLLD says, which is ridiculous), but it still doesn’t make it right.

I wish there was someone better to vote for in this election, but Biden is so bad that I’ll still vote for Trump for the third time in spite of him being a serial liar.

TRUMP!! :cry:

Just now, TimHauck said:

That you seem to not realize that this is happening, has been happening for decades......    and suddenly see this as being prosecutable because its Trump is telling......

Again, this will come back to Democrats.....Republicans are not "above it", you should expect this to be done back to a Democrat at some point.....now that the precedent is set.....and when it does, it will still be wrong... and then you and I will be able to agree.....since your bias will suddenly acclimate to the impropriety of this prosecution..... all good....we have to wait for it, then we link arms on it....

1 minute ago, Strike said:

So you're complaining that RLLD is using examples that aren't similar to what Trump did by posting an example that is nothing like what Trump did?   😂

That’s far more similar to what Trump did, mainly lying about income.  The main difference is that Trump actually paid back the loan.

The Jon Stewart thing has no similarities at all. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Give this some time....eventually it will happen to someone you do not personally hate, then you can join with the rest of us who understand right bs wrong without political bias....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

That you seem to not realize that this is happening, has been happening for decades......    and suddenly see this as being prosecutable because its Trump is telling......

Again, this will come back to Democrats.....Republicans are not "above it", you should expect this to be done back to a Democrat at some point.....now that the precedent is set.....and when it does, it will still be wrong... and then you and I will be able to agree.....since your bias will suddenly acclimate to the impropriety of this prosecution..... all good....we have to wait for it, then we link arms on it....

If Democrats are blatantly lying about their assets on official forms, I absolutely welcome them being prosecuted.  Not sure why you’d think I’d say otherwise.

LOL

Love the cultist defense of "everyone does it" when these morons have zero clue how non-crooks handle their business.

Assuming everyone commits fraud at the same rate as Trump is basically assuming our system of checks and balances is broken.

These idiots have zero clue how business is handled for the vast majority of people. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Trump did not break any laws.  A bunch of real estate investors have come out publicly on his side saying that what he did is what every developer/investor does.  Some have stopped doing business in NY.  I haven't seen one that has said he did anything wrong.  The banks he supposedly victimized testified in the trial, on his side, and have said they have no issues doing business with him in the future.   There was nothing out of the ordinary here.  Just a DA who ran on getting Trump and following through with that promise despite not having a case.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Give this some time....eventually it will happen to someone you do not personally hate, then you can join with the rest of us who understand right bs wrong without political bias....

IDGAF who they prosecute for this.

Fraud like Trump's harms each of us.  You overlook it because you're a partisan hack with little depth of knowledge or critical thinking skills.

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Trump did not break any laws.  A bunch of real estate investors have come out publicly on his side saying that what he did is what every developer/investor does.  Some have stopped doing business in NY.  I haven't seen one that has said he did anything wrong.  The banks he supposedly victimized testified in the trial, on his side, and have said they have no issues doing business with him in the future.   There was nothing out of the ordinary here.  Just a DA who ran on getting Trump and following through with that promise despite not having a case.

LOL

There are laws on the books.  Other frauds saying they broke those laws does not mean Trump did not break the laws FFS.

Drunk drivers get home fine every day.  Did they not break the law?

Holy crap at you unhinged cultist...SMH

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Fraud like Trump's harms each of us.  You overlook it because you're a partisan hack with little depth of knowledge or critical thinking skills.

TRUMP!!! :cry: :cry::cry:

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That’s far more similar to what Trump did, mainly lying about income.

No, it's not.  From your article:

Evidence presented at trial established that Raymond was able to trick the banks into believing that he was a good candidate for the loans by strategically using a second social security number that was unmarred by his bad credit history and multiple prior bankruptcy filings.  Indeed, even though he had exited bankruptcy just a few months before his first loan application, Raymond falsely claimed to the lender that he had not undergone bankruptcy.  Raymond also lied about his criminal history, falsely claiming to the banks that he had never been arrested or convicted of a crime. 

Evidence at trial showed that Raymond told extraordinary falsehoods about his finances.  For example, he claimed that his income ranged from $308,841 to $543,933; in fact, his true income was only a fraction of these amounts.  To support his false claims he submitted fraudulent tax returns that appeared to have been filed with the IRS. At trial, the government proved that the file stamps on these tax returns were completely fabricated, and that the returns had never been submitted to the IRS.

Raymond also submitted forged bank and brokerage account statements to support his Bank of Escondido application, showing balances close to $400,000 in each account.  In fact, the balances in these accounts were substantially lower, with one account even having less than $100.

Just three days after Raymond collected the last payment of his nearly half million dollars from his fraudulent loans, he filed for bankruptcy, attempting to wipe away his obligation to repay these loans. Raymond has left the banks and the U.S. Small Business Administration (which guaranteed the loans) with hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses.

Trump is accused of overvaluing his assets.  He is not accused of hiding his criminal past, using a false SSN, or any of the other things this guy is accused of.  If this guy had been honest he would not have gotten a loan.  At worst, and I don't believe this is true, the allegations against Trump say he would have paid a higher interest rate.  There is absolutely NOTHING similar between these cases. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If Democrats are blatantly lying about their assets on official forms, I absolutely welcome them being prosecuted.  Not sure why you’d think I’d say otherwise.

They already are, so too are libertarians....and republicans....of course they are suggesting their property is better than it is, I was complaining about this almost 20 years ago....but this is how it works....

The ONLY reason we are revisiting this topic now is how it is being weaponized politically....

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

A bunch of real estate investors have come out publicly on his side saying that what he did is what every developer/investor does. 

You realize this doesn’t mean they’re not breaking laws, right?  Right?

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I don't care as well.  But they won't prosecute anyone other than Trump, rest assured....they already spooked the folks in that industry as it stands.....and they at least appear to appreciate the danger of the move.....

The real trick, the one that interests me, is whether or not someone on the right can find some corrupt lawyer to do it back, and risk their career for politics.....I have to believe they can....and likely will.   Pandoras box and what not

Just now, TimHauck said:

You realize this doesn’t mean they’re not breaking laws, right?  Right?

Well if they were the banks would be all over it.  For some reason the banks have no problem with all these investors "breaking the law."  If the victim doesn't care why should the DA?  And where are all these other prosecutions?  If they're all breaking the law there should be a lot more prosecutions.  Instead, we have ONE prosecution using a law that has NEVER been used in this way in 70+ years, by a person who ran for office on getting Trump.  Yeah, this is legit.  :doh:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

they already spooked the folks in that industry as it stands.....

Good

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't care as well.  But they won't prosecute anyone other than Trump, rest assured....

Marilyn Mosby

So this isn’t political. Just Johnny law doing his thing?  🤡

Trigger Warning: George Floyd is mentioned in this article. Trump Supporters with delicate sensibilities may be offended 

The Trump Docket: A forgotten legal battle is about to rear its ugly head

The lawsuit in question is Buchanan v. Trump, a case that started in 2020 after protesters sued Trump in his official capacity and a number of other officials for unconstitutionally clearing them away from Lafayette Square Park that June by using chemical irritants including tear gas in as they peacefully protested the police killing of George Floyd. Trump famously walked through the park moments afterwards to visit a church and take a photo with a Bible.

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Trigger Warning: George Floyd is mentioned in this article. Trump Supporters with delicate sensibilities may be offended 

The Trump Docket: A forgotten legal battle is about to rear its ugly head

The lawsuit in question is Buchanan v. Trump, a case that started in 2020 after protesters sued Trump in his official capacity and a number of other officials for unconstitutionally clearing them away from Lafayette Square Park that June by using chemical irritants including tear gas in as they peacefully protested the police killing of George Floyd. Trump famously walked through the park moments afterwards to visit a church and take a photo with a Bible.

TRUMP!!! :cry:

Trump up in Michigan. He won it in 2016 and “lost” it in 2020 by 2 1/2- 3 points. I’d say all 600k UAW workers heard about the bloodbath.  Thanks Libtards for drawing so much attention to what he was actually talking about. Another classic backfire. You can’t pay enough money to get the message out like liberal media hysteria does. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump up in Michigan. He won it in 2016 and “lost” it in 2020 by 2 1/2- 3 points. I’d say all 600k UAW workers heard about the bloodbath.  Thanks Libtards for drawing so much attention to what he was actually talking about. Another classic backfire. You can’t pay enough money to get the message out like liberal media hysteria does. 

How would you describe this so called “message.” Like, what do you perceive as the main talking points?

I will let you know if you are correct.

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

How would you describe this so called “message.” Like, what do you perceive as the main talking points?

I will let you know if you are correct.

I’m not letting China sell cars here. Good enough? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So every other country but China can sell cars here?

Phuking moron.  You are the perfect example of a cop...no actual thoughts whatsoever...SMH

Michigan is nearly a tie: Trump 45% Biden 44%

https://emersoncollegepolling.com/michigan-2024-poll-trump-45-biden-44/

A couple of weeks ago Trump had an 8 point lead. It’s going to be a tight race but Biden is gaining and I expect him to win. 

More importantly Biden is now ahead in Pennsylvania. Whoever wins the granite state wins the whole ballgame. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Michigan is nearly a tie: Trump 45% Biden 44%

https://emersoncollegepolling.com/michigan-2024-poll-trump-45-biden-44/

A couple of weeks ago Trump had an 8 point lead. It’s going to be a tight race but Biden is gaining and I expect him to win. 

More importantly Biden is now ahead in Pennsylvania. Whoever wins the granite state wins the whole ballgame. 

They once said that about Ohio.  Like all the way back in 2020. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said:

You can’t pay enough money to get the message out like liberal media hysteria does. ”

I asked “what message?”

You said:

“I’m not letting China sell cars here. Good enough? “

Ipso facto, you are a dumb ass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

DozerPOS gonna' POS.

That Guy is dumber than the Tims

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's one of the reason's they shut the that other forum down.

Figures. I seem to attract these effeminate crybabies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Figures. I seem to attract these effeminate crybabies. 

yeah, he sky-screamed more than a teenage girl not making the cheer squad.  Effeminate is probably being generous.