Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I clearly stated she get her cases turned over at a high rate. That’s why she’s unqualified.  And based on that, I can’t see why she has moved up besides the quest for diversity.  Unless you have another reason?  Make your case.  

28 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Your claim she's a diversity hire and unqualified is based on an unsubstantiated claim you made about her overturn rate.  You've lied about that.

You're simply a racist POS.

although this highlights the new Supreme court justice the info shown is that this Trump judge is the 3rd worst in the whole district for cases getting overturned:

https://firstliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/KBJ-Reversal-Rate-First-Liberty-20220302.pdf

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where am I getting it from? Do you really think that a judges overturn rate is classified material? I thought you were the highly educated ones? 

I’m on my phone and running errands. Is this hard for you to do or something?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I’m on my phone and running errands. Is this hard for you to do or something?

I’m on my phone too. What does that have to do with it?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m on my phone too. What does that have to do with it?

For focks sake nevermind 😂

My first search gave a bunch of useless shet I didn’t want to read through. You seemed to have this info at hand since you referenced it. 

7 minutes ago, shadrap said:

although this highlights the new Supreme court justice the info shown is that this Trump judge is the 3rd worst in the whole district for cases getting overturned:

https://firstliberty.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/KBJ-Reversal-Rate-First-Liberty-20220302.pdf

She’s probably second worst now. Not a very good jurist. Hard to believe there’s actually one that’s worse than her.  and by a fairly large margin. Looks like that’s a diversity hire as well. 

5 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Thank you.

A 16.9% overturn rate vs 10.8% for the "top half" clearly shows she's well within the normal distribution.  Particularly given the fact that we know nothing of the reasons why the cases were overturned.  Clearly she's extremely qualified and anything but a diversity hire as the racist POS claimed.

Appreciate it sir. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Thank you.

A 16.9% overturn rate vs 10.8% for the "top half" clearly shows she's well within the normal distribution.  Particularly given the fact that we know nothing of the reasons why the cases were overturned.  Clearly she's extremely qualified and anything but a diversity hire as the racist POS claimed.

Appreciate it sir. 

Third worst. Probably second by now. You lose. 

Third worst. Probably second by now. You lose. 

You claimed unqualified.  Like she's multiples worse than the others.  Being 6% away from the top half is laughably close to average.

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You claimed unqualified.  Like she's multiples worse than the others.  Being 6% away from the top half is laughably close to average.

I stated a fact. You just don’t like the fact. That’s why you’re an ignorant, close minded libtard.  But it’s fun! 

I stated a fact. You just don’t like the fact. That’s why you’re an ignorant, close minded libtard.  But it’s fun! 

You stated a "fact" based on nothing.  Because you're a racist POS.  Her overturn percentage is well within the bounds of normal so she's clearly quite qualified and not a diversity hire.

You lose.  You're a racist POS.

Oh wait, you've already lost at life.

Enjoy your chit life racist POS.

So anyhow, this unqualified judge that was a diversity hire hasn’t even started the trial and she’s already being rebuked by the higher court, full of liberals. Looking good. Real good. 

So anyhow, this unqualified judge that was a diversity hire hasn’t even started the trial and she’s already being rebuked by the higher court, full of liberals. Looking good. Real good. 

I hope she has a big smile on her unqualified, diversity hire face when the jury reads out all the Trump guilty verdicts. 

The verdict in this unqualified diversity hires trial is a foregone conclusion. Libtards will premature ejaculate over it of course. It’s the appeals where her lack of jurisprudence will ultimately result in the verdict being overturned. 

The verdict in this unqualified diversity hires trial is a foregone conclusion. Libtards will premature ejaculate over it of course. It’s the appeals where her lack of jurisprudence will ultimately result in the verdict being overturned. 

Between then Trump will be a convicted felon and locked up.  Appears he'll have a 16.9% chance of getting the ruling overturned.

I like those odds. 

Most excellent. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Your claim she's a diversity hire and unqualified is based on an unsubstantiated claim you made about her overturn rate.  You've lied about that.

Uh, perhaps an apology is in order? 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

For focks sake nevermind 😂

My first search gave a bunch of useless shet I didn’t want to read through. You seemed to have this info at hand since you referenced it. 

Dude, you've been here long enough to know Twatadour doesn't back up his claims ever. No links, no nothing, know nothing.

If you're ever wondering where he gets his info, it's straight from his God's lips (aka Tucker Carlson) to his ears.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Dude, you've been here long enough to know Twatadour doesn't back up his claims ever. No links, no nothing, know nothing.

If you're ever wondering where he gets his info, it's straight from his God's lips (aka Tucker Carlson) to his ears.

But I was right. As usual. Let’s not leave that out. I said she had a high overturn rate, as shown. Sorry. 

Attorney Ken Chesebro is requesting another probation modification after pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit filing false documents in the Georgia 2020 election case.

Chesebro needs to be able to travel to D.C., Nevada and Arizona to "meet with counsel, etc."

These states have ongoing election fraud cases.

(Copy of the Motion to Modify document)

Here is an article from LawAndCrime (Dan Abrahams' site)

"...Why? Because those jurisdictions have active fake elector probes and Ken Chesebro needs to “meet with counsel,” his motion said."

"The motion was filed in the wake of recent reports that both Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford (D) and Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes (D) have been investigating the 2020 pro-Trump “alternate electors” scheme."

The Law and Crime article also contains "THE memo" that Chesebro drafted that suggested Pence could set aside the ligitimate electors.

Seems a lot of folks want to talk to The Cheese.

Saw where the FBI/CIA no longer has air marshals on flights because they’ve been instructed to follow EVERYONE that flew in to the Capitol during Jan 6th. Tells us they don’t care about anything but people doing exactly what they say & if they don’t they’ll make sure you’re either put in jail, take away your rights, take your money/job, or they’ll put you on a list 

• Like 1

Andrew C. McCarthy: “It’s an amazing thing to watch: Donald Trump, front-runner in the Republican presidential nomination race, is on trial for supposedly inventing wealth that he didn’t have; and in order to nail him, elected Democrats Tish James and Arthur Engoron are inventing losses that no one ever suffered.”

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Andrew C. McCarthy: “It’s an amazing thing to watch: Donald Trump, front-runner in the Republican presidential nomination race, is on trial for supposedly inventing wealth that he didn’t have; and in order to nail him, elected Democrats Tish James and Arthur Engoron are inventing losses that no one ever suffered.”

Do you agree with McCarthy’s other take, which is that Trump should go to prison because of the classified documents case? 

https://radio.foxnews.com/2023/06/12/andy-mccarthy-the-dojs-evidence-against-trump-in-this-classified-docs-case-looks-pretty-strong/

On 11/21/2023 at 3:32 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

16 percent is 60 percent worse rate than 10 percent.  And it becomes even worse when you know 80 percent of cases are lay ups.  

21 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Saw where the FBI/CIA no longer has air marshals on flights because they’ve been instructed to follow EVERYONE that flew in to the Capitol during Jan 6th. Tells us they don’t care about anything but people doing exactly what they say & if they don’t they’ll make sure you’re either put in jail, take away your rights, take your money/job, or they’ll put you on a list 

Disgusting how political the justice system, the FBI/CIA, big tech, our media, and universities have become.  The authoritarian bastards are winning. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you agree with McCarthy’s other take, which is that Trump should go to prison because of the classified documents case? 

https://radio.foxnews.com/2023/06/12/andy-mccarthy-the-dojs-evidence-against-trump-in-this-classified-docs-case-looks-pretty-strong/

Where does he say he should go to prison? 

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He says it’s a serious felony and that Trump is clearly guilty. Prison would follow right? 

Where does he say it’s a serious felony?

They have Trump dead to rights on the docs case. It’s one of the dumber crimes he committed and he was given a million outs. 

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

They have Trump dead to rights on the docs case. It’s one of the dumber crimes he committed and he was given a million outs. 

They have Hillary and Biden on the same offense and it was decided not to charge.  Hillary's spillage was far worse.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They have Hillary and Biden on the same offense and it was decided not to charge.  Hillary's spillage was far worse.  

No, they don't and Hillary never shared US nuclear secrets with folks. 😄

1 hour ago, squistion said:

No, they don't and Hillary never shared US nuclear secrets with folks. 😄

Hillary put top secret documents on an unauthorized server which was hacked by the Russians....it was a far worse spillage.   You no clue and are a total douchbag. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

This is false. Biden is still under investigation as well.

Even if it were true so what? Just more Whatabout BS.

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is false. Biden is still under investigation as well.

Even if it were true so what? Just more Whatabout BS.

Whataboutism is the foundation of our justice system.  Stop being such s moron.  Equal treatment under the law.  Legal precedent.  A blind system of justice.   What the fock is wrong with you?

• Thanks 1