Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why do you always have to be so nasty and insulting? If you are like this is real life, what do you gain from this?

Cause you're a dlck. It's best to call out the pvssies like you. Only other pvssies want to be friends with you. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You don't think you pretending that things aren't happening and straw manning everyone isn't insulting?

Your deliberate ignorance on topics and evasive tactics? You don't think that's insulting?  GTFO

Straw Manning? He must be the obscure and unknown 4th Manning brother after Peyton, Eli and Cooper.

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Straw Manning? He must be the obscure and unknown 4th Manning brother after Peyton, Eli and Cooper.

Idiot...:doh:

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Thinks this is witty. 

10 hours ago, squistion said:

Thanks for proving my point! :thumbsup:

I don't want to hear any more crying from you anymore about posters being "mean", you dumb b****.

You are exactly what you claim everybody else is. Standard operating procedure for a liberal: accuse people of things you're actually doing yourself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thinks this is witty. 

Actually it was. :banana:

I am looking forward to taking Straw Manning in my Devy Dynasty Leagues.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's funny F, your guy is the one that has unleashed his dogs on his political opposition and wants money for a war with zero oversight. Imagine the FBI under Trump went after Muslims instead of Catholics? Lgbtq instead of parents at Fockin school board meetings? Your head would explode and you would be in full Hitler! Hysteria. But it’s ok when your guy does it. We get it. 

Who's my guy again? If you're referring to Joe Biden, it shows the intensity with which you steadfastly ignore everything that doesn't fit nicely into your partisan ideology. You should change your profile pic from the H into a machete, you're such a hack.

• Sad 1

Just now, Fnord said:

Who's my guy again? If you're referring to Joe Biden, it shows the intensity with which you steadfastly ignore everything that doesn't fit nicely into your partisan ideology. You should change your profile pic from the H into a machete, you're such a hack.

Centrist. 

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

Who's my guy again? 

Whoever is the biggest dlck authoritarian pedo leftist on the planet.

Looks like that skeezer DA in Fulton County has some explaining to do. Dope hires her boyfriend to prosecute Trump, and then he submits bills for going to DC to meet with White House counsel. Lol.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like that skeezer DA in Fulton County has some explaining to do. Dope hires her boyfriend to prosecute Trump, and then he submits bills for going to DC to meet with White House counsel. Lol.  

645K. They are all grifters 

Scott MacFarlane live tweets from the federal appeals court in DC, for Trump “presidential immunity” arguments…

Trump will appear, cameras not allowed.

If you'd like to listen to DC appeals court arguments on Trump's "presidential immunity" claim... you can listen here: YouTube

Judge Pan: Could a president sell pardons? Could a president sell official secrets?

Pan: Could a President order Seal Team Six to assassinate his rival? 

Trump Atty Sauer: He would swiftly be impeached.

Pan: I asked you a yes or no question. Could a President who ordered Sealed Team Six to assassinate a political rival w/o being impeached be prosecuted? 

Sauer dodges again.

Pan: I've asked you a series of hypotheticals and asked you would such a president be subject to criminal prosecution if not impeached and your answer, yes or no, is no.

Pan gets Sauer to admit that a President is not absolutely immune…

Pan: Once you concede there's not this absolute immunity, judiciary can hear prosecutions, then that means there's not this specific immunity that you claim.

Trumps claims of Presidential immunity are being decimated… as predicted.

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

Judge Pan: Could a president sell pardons? Could a president sell official secrets?

Pan: I asked you a yes or no question. Could a President who ordered Sealed Team Six to assassinate a political rival w/o being impeached be prosecuted? 

Sauer dodges again.

Pan: I've asked you a series of hypotheticals and asked you would such a president be subject to criminal prosecution if not impeached and your answer, yes or no, is no.

Pan: Once you concede there's not this absolute immunity, judiciary can hear prosecutions, then that means there's not this specific immunity that you claim.

Works for me!  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Sauer dodges again.

Good... now do Biden.  When he said, "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money".  Was that a quid pro quo?  Should he have been impeached and removed from office?  Instead of coming up with a reason to excuse it, stop typing and just admit to being an idiot.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Good... now do Biden.  When he said, "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money".  Was that a quid pro quo?  Should he have been impeached and removed from office?  Instead of coming up with a reason to excuse it, stop typing and just admit to being an idiot.

Sure, bump that thread and I’ll discuss it with you. I’ll try to keep up with your superior intellect, you freaking genius.

• Sad 1

James Pearce, arguing for Jack Smith's office, says no former president in U.S. history until now has claimed immunity from prosecution that extends after he left office, and the court should not recognize a novel immunity in a case of a president accused of committing crimes to try to stay in office after losing an election.

NOTABLE: Both Judges Pan and Childs seem to think this appeal may not be valid at all and they may have to send the case back to the trial court. Both Trump and DOJ oppose that and want the court to decide the immunity issue on the merits.

Trump lawyer Sauer ends where he began: arguing case law supports the claim that a president is never examinable by courts.

bof sidz?

5 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Trump lawyer Sauer ends where he began: arguing case law supports the claim that a president is never examinable by courts.

bof sidz?

Thanks for the play by play. Can’t wait for the recap. 

If I get the gist…Trump can’t be prosecuted for “presidential acts” unless he was convicted by the Senate.

The Senate in large part didn’t convict him with acts related to Jan 6th because he was no longer going to be Prez.

🤔

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If I get the gist…Trump can’t be prosecuted for “presidential acts” unless he was convicted by the Senate.

The Senate in large part didn’t convict him with acts related to Jan 6th because he was no longer going to be Prez.

🤔

And it was a GOP controlled Senate, so they probably wouldn't have done so anyway. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

And it was a GOP controlled Senate, so they probably wouldn't have done so anyway. 

That’s the thing they were very close to doing it.

They only needed a handful of votes. Mitch point blank said he was guilty..,.but then stalled the vote and used this excuse that he’s no longer going to be Prez so why convict him.

Not really a stretch that they assumed Trump was now going to be dead politically so why get blood on their hands.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

BUT BIDEN!!!!!!! LMAO....You guys are pathetic! 

6 minutes ago, zsasz said:

BUT BIDEN!!!!!!! LMAO....You guys are pathetic! 

Got it.  Good for me, not for thee.  Yeah, I'm the pathetic one.  🙄

1 hour ago, squistion said:

why would they?  He did nothing on Jan 6 

keep with your INSURRECTION derp derp

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jack Smith will prove in court that Trump did more than nothing on Jan 6.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

Jack Smith??   I bet you rooted for Darth Vader, Elmer Fudd, Captain Hook, The Penguin, and all the wicked witches growing up.  Smith is the Devil.  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, squistion said:

with feelings got it, youre right, he will put all your liberals tears on display and stomp his feet but judge hes hitler

of course seeing this its good to know the judges are partisan hacks who dont know constitutional law.  prob DEI hires

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That's the crux of the issue. He did nothing, as the sitting President, while his supporters ransacked the Capitol building. Gross dereliction of duty is the kindest label for it. I prefer treason, but I'm old school that way.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

with feelings got it, youre right, he will put all your liberals tears on display and stomp his feet but judge hes hitler

of course seeing this its good to know the judges are partisan hacks who dont know constitutional law.  prob DEI hires

The judges that are skeptical of Trump's absolute immunity defense? You think POTUS should have absolute immunity?

Sooo, this skeezer DA in Fulton county, who has moved forward with charges on some defendants despite the grand jury recommending otherwise, hired her boyfriend to prosecute a RICO case, despite the fact that he had never prosecuted a felony case. Lol. What a Fockin clown show. I told you she was a dope. 

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The judges that are skeptical of Trump's absolute immunity defense? You think POTUS should have absolute immunity?

I think constitutional law is what it is, acting as president, they must be found guilty and impeached by congress and the senate, then charges can follow

I mean I think every president should be impeached and found guilty and tried for war crimes.  And the theory that they should be able to assassinate a political opponent and be immune is a bullsh1t narrative, that president would immediately be impeached unanimously.  of course it would just be covered up aka JFK

the founding fathers were smart in doing that, I don't know how they knew, but without it, it will be this continual game of lower courts being political

You know, if Trump wins his immunity case and Trump wins the election, Biden can just have him bumped off.

No repercussions.  Can't be impeached since he won't be president much longer according to MAGAtard republicans.

You've got an out Joe!

44 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You know, if Trump wins his immunity case and Trump wins the election, Biden can just have him bumped off.

No repercussions.  Can't be impeached since he won't be president much longer according to MAGAtard republicans.

You've got an out Joe!

He can’t even wipe his own ass and you think he can take out a lion like Trump? Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He can’t even wipe his own ass and you think he can take out a lion like Trump? Lol. 

Lion?

Holy smokes you MAGAtards really do worship this old, orange moron like he's jesus.

Is there a name for that kind of blind worship?  Help me out here fellows...

😂

• Thanks 1