Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Four-Six Commentary**

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I really didn't think Fields was going to go that early.  I actually didn't think this many QBs would be gone already.  I really wanted Fields this year.  I guess I learned something.

10 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Ditto 

Lawrence was the QB I was targeting and in the 6th round. Perfect. Great pick here. (Jackson was available to me at the turn and I knew Lawrence wouldn’t last to the 6/7 turn)

I like the Ridley pick. Almost took him at 5.02 but didn’t and knew he wouldn’t make it back. Great pick!

• Like 1

Could someone please text me at 317-586-0589 when Worm picks? I have to step away for a while with a contractor. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I was on the road.  Pick is in.

1 hour ago, shovelheadt said:

Could someone please text me at 317-586-0589 when Worm picks? I have to step away for a while with a contractor. Thanks!

I texted him.

Just now, remote controller said:

I texted him.

So did I. 

I honestly thought he would be available for me in round 8.  The Pack will run much more this year, but the redzone package will still go thru Jones.

Scary Terry great value there. I think he has a much better season with 0 games from Wentz. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Scary Terry great value there. I think he has a much better season with 0 games from Wentz. 

Almost typed his name in 3 times...then backspaced 3 times and grabbed Dillon after looking at his QB situation. 

Kittle / Lawrence -  when you start off a draft with 4 straight RB's, you have a choice to make. 1. Force WR for the sake of forcing WR or 2. Grab potential difference makers at TE and QB. To be fair, and I know we are not supposed to draft this way, the best ball aspect entered my mind a little bit. ... but Kittle has the ability to be the #2 TE and make a big difference every week. Last season I owned Jalen Hurts in almost all of my leagues (probably not the June Mock). He was the latest in my usual strategy of wait until several QB's are gone and grab the guy with tremendous upside.   This year that QB is going to be Lawrence for me. The added weapon in Ridley, year 2 under Pederson, and his ability to add points with his legs make him my "later QB" to target. 

I'd like to not have to make the pick in early round 6... but thats the way the draft was unfolding. He still fit into my 7th or later QB off the board. 

21 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

"On the field, McLaurin is phenomenal. Despite catching passes from 10 quarterbacks through four NFL seasons, McLaurin still has three 1,000-yard seasons on his resume — barely missing a fourth in his rookie season with bad QB play."

Commanders Wire

21 minutes ago, shovelheadt said:

Almost typed his name in 3 times...then backspaced 3 times and grabbed Dillon after looking at his QB situation. 

If he were there at 6.09 I would have taken him.

17 minutes ago, remote controller said:

I know who Fumble is gonna pick.

Hope it’s not the one player I really want at this pick!

Damn you Fumble, I wanted that guy (even though you haven't even picked yet)!

ICEMAN

52 minutes ago, remote controller said:

I was wrong.

Did you think I was going to take my customary second QB? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Did you think I was going to take my customary second QB? :lol:

That still might happen but that is not  the player or position I have a hunch on.