Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Sound of Freedom

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I've read that the main dude's story isn't very accurate, he's into QAnon, and he's a mormon, who practice their own child sex trade.  So grain of salt.

I hadn't heard about him, but Jimmy C certainly is.  

I guess my overall point is that this is yet again a work of FICTION, and I have seen more than enough "based on true events" b.s. to be skeptical and wish there would be more docs about this.  I get it, everything is political, so the same concerns about the people's beliefs and backgrounds would still be in play, so 🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

But I guess that's my point - you know it happens daily, so what are you getting out of paying to see the movie and seeing a reinactment it happening to kids?    

That seemed to be the issue some critics took - there seems to be a bit of lingering on the suffering of the kids (I haven't seen it, so can't verify) - which is a critique I had of movies from a similar cast of people - Passion of the Christ, Hacksaw Ridge, etc..   I understand Jimmy C being attached to this and his views are also an interesting choice the filmmakers made.  

why has SVU been on the air for 20+ years?

its also being projected as a "christian flick" but its not, its a movie period

6 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

There are 3 types of ratings I see:  Ones were there critics and movie goers are in lock step.  This is rare, and I am not talking about a 20-30% difference in ratings.   If I remember right, Shawshank would be an example here - both 90%+.   

Most, however the crowds and the critics disagree.  I know which type of movie I would prefer and which ones I would say are the "highly rated, thought provoking" moives.   Usually it's the blockbuster/action/horror fare that the audience prefer a lot over critics.   I looked up another abduction movie that popped into mind and was correct - Taken is 85% crowd, 59% critic.  You see the same on other sites like imdb and metacritic.   Yes, 79% isn't bad - it's also only 28 people.  More what I was saying is it's already one of those movies that crowds like and critics don't as much - 20%+ difference in score.   Look up most Paul Thomas Anderson movies and you will see the opposite to Taken - 90%+ for critics, 60% or so for audience.  

Also, more the point - RT blows because people confuse that 100% as meaning it's highly rated, but that just 100% of people giving it 6/10 or more.   It's a bit stupid.  I know I would rather try a movie that is 80% on RT but the average rating is 8+ vs. a movie that is 100%, but the average rating is 6.3.  

I looked at imdb as well, and that has 8.4 for crowd and only 51 for critics (they use metacritic, which had 11 more critic scores entered)

That's a lot of words but, 79% is a good critic score on RT. :dunno:

You've spent a lot of time in a thread about a movie you clearly don't want to see.  It's very odd but, hey man, you do you. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I know its lame that ESG continues to support trafficking, pedos and slavery, even worse so that you support it

ESG supports  trafficking, pedos and slavery?  Do you even know what ESG is? :lol:

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

ESG supports  trafficking, pedos and slavery?  Do you even know what ESG is? :lol:

You live under a rock?  The ESG pedos are right in front of you.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

yes, ESG says if I call out slavery in the middle east I am a racist

ESG is a left wing garbage nonsense, social credit score fock off

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes, ESG says if I call out slavery in the middle east I am a racist

ESG is a left wing garbage nonsense, social credit score fock off

Alright, you have no idea what you're talking about.  Maybe go learn something.

2 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

You live under a rock?  The ESG pedos are right in front of you.

Ever day I am amazed at how dumb people here are.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Alright, you have no idea what you're talking about.  Maybe go learn something.

ESG has become an extremely politicized term, but there are environmental, social and governance factors that have real financial effects on companies and investors.4 hours ago

if I dont have enough women, if I dont have enough gays, if I dont support the right politicians, my ESG can be affected

if I think nuclear is better than electric cars

if I think mining for lithium is worse for the earth than fracking

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ESG has become an extremely politicized term, but there are environmental, social and governance factors that have real financial effects on companies and investors.4 hours ago

Oh good you can google and copy and paste.  Now maybe read some of your google hits.

And then tell me where ESG says if I call out slavery in the middle east I am a racist

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Oh good you can google and copy and paste.  Now maybe read some of your google hits.

And then tell me where ESG says if I call out slavery in the middle east I am a racist

ESG will tell you NIKE is a great company, slave labor

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

💥

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why has SVU been on the air for 20+ years?

its also being projected as a "christian flick" but its not, its a movie period

Popular <> good.   I guess that means 3 1/2 Men is one of the best TV shows ever by this metric.   

I assumed it was, mostly just seeing the lead.  It's what he seems to gravitate to a bit so I don't think it's an unfounded assuption.  

ETA:  Wait, you haven't seen it either, but know it's not a "christian flick"? 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Popular <> good.   I guess that means 3 1/2 Men is one of the best TV shows ever by this metric.   

I assumed it was, mostly just seeing the lead.  It's what he seems to gravitate to a bit so I don't think it's an unfounded assuption.  

my point is shows like this people want to watch

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If Nike does in fact use slave labor, then that would be a negative score for them.  FYI, they claim they don't.  Where did you get a "Great" ESG score for Nike?

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's a lot of words but, 79% is a good critic score on RT. :dunno:

You've spent a lot of time in a thread about a movie you clearly don't want to see.  It's very odd but, hey man, you do you. 

It's decent, but it doesn't tell the whole story and it's not all the critics as I have said.  

Correct, I will talk a lot about anything movie related, not sure why that's odd.  I will watch it if it's streaming sometime, because I watch damn near anything.  I just thought the OP's claim was funny, that's all.  

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

If Nike does in fact use slave labor, then that would be a negative score for them.  FYI, they claim they don't.  Where did you get a "Great" ESG score for Nike?

Of course they don’t.  It’s the factory that they contract to make their stuff that does. Nike’s hands are totally clean. Wake up kid.  

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

my point is shows like this people want to watch

Oh, I have 0 doubt in their mind they new they had a built in audience for this one.   

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course they don’t.  It’s the factory that they contract to make their stuff that does. Nike’s hands are totally clean. Wake up kid.  

4th party/supply chain analysis is a major factor when it comes to ESG.  If Nike uses a factory that employees slave labor, their hands are not in fact clean.

34 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I've read that the main dude's story isn't very accurate, he's into QAnon, and he's a mormon, who practice their own child sex trade.  So grain of salt.

Mormons aren’t into child sex trade , for forks sake. Mormons are LDS , the sickos in your head are a small extremist group -FLDS. There are approximately 17 million LDS and 10k FLDS

of course he’s Q , great way to smear him to the low info 

Crazy how liberals have made this political. Seems like trafficking bad is the right message.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I bet Unilever gets a high grade as well. Google their doings at their Tea Plantation. I’m surprised a self proclaimed man of higher caliber like Gutterboy doesn’t know this stuff.  Ignorance is bliss. But still ignorant. 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Mormons aren’t into child sex trade , for forks sake. Mormons are LDS , the sickos in your head are a small extremist group -FLDS. There are approximately 17 million LDS and 10k FLDS

Go watch Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey on Netflix for starters.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Crazy how liberals have made this political. Seems like trafficking bad is the right message.

So your theory is that if Michael Moore or Whoopi Goldberg was behind a child trafficking movie you all would be equally as excited to watch it?  GTFO.    

No, it's not a L/R issue, but like everything it immediately becomes political in our climate based on who is attached to a project.   Having Jim C and others assoiciated with the movie gives it a it of a right stink to it, just like Whoopi would give a left stink to it.  

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That’s part of  FLDS sweet cheeks. Flds are a fascinating group of grifters & peds. The keep sweet group is one of a number of groups like the Order & the Kingston clan 

THE SECT has many names. The Latter-Day Church of Christ. The Davis County Cooperative Society. The Kingston clan. The Order.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, though, has its own name for it—blood cult. According to the nonprofit, which tracks white supremacist organizations, the Order is a still-polygamous, often incestuous offshoot of Mormonism (which outlawed polygamy 120 years ago) that is so over-the-top racist, it could “teach the Ku Klux Klan a thing or two.”

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It is odd, always the same characters. :dunno:

Almost like they have an agenda. 

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I bolded the important parts in an attempt to help you with the problem you have reading words.

Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey, the rise of Warren Jeffs in the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and his criminal case.

29 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

of course he’s Q , great way to smear him to the low info 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That’s part of  FLDS sweet cheeks. Flds are a fascinating group of grifters & peds. The keep sweet group is one of a number of groups like the Order & the Kingston clan 

Fun fact.  Mormons started letting blacks into the priesthood in 1978.  Only a hundred years after the end of slavery and blacks being allowed to vote.

9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

https://www.hurley-law.com/chicago-injury-lawyers/why-is-sexual-abuse-so-common-in-the-mormon-church/

Why is it the right always talks about stopping child sexual abuse, except when it happens in their own houses of grift?

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

https://www.hurley-law.com/chicago-injury-lawyers/why-is-sexual-abuse-so-common-in-the-mormon-church/

Why is it the right always talks about stopping child sexual abuse, except when it happens in their own houses of grift?

At least you have the correct religion finally.  :lol:

I also think you might also have the movies confused.  Perhaps you were thinking of Abducted in Plain Sight.  Robert Berchtold avoided police for years no thanks to the Mormon church, and really chitty parents.

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

So your theory is that if Michael Moore or Whoopi Goldberg was behind a child trafficking movie you all would be equally as excited to watch it?  GTFO.    

No, it's not a L/R issue, but like everything it immediately becomes political in our climate based on who is attached to a project.   Having Jim C and others assoiciated with the movie gives it a it of a right stink to it, just like Whoopi would give a left stink to it.  

Easy captain jump to conclusion. I wouldn't watch their movie because they probably blame trump or climate change or some stupid sh1t.

I'm just saying I find it weird liberal media is attacking this movie they way they are. Just ignore it. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Easy captain jump to conclusion. I wouldn't watch their movie because they probably blame trump or climate change or some stupid sh1t.

I'm just saying I find it weird liberal media is attacking this movie they way they are. Just ignore it. 

It's because they're all in on child sex trafficking.  Starting with Biden, it's all a machine

• Thanks 1

I really enjoyed Roger and Me. In another of Michael Moores films, I forget which one, he confronted Phil Knight about Nikes use of slave, or something close, labor. Moore probably loves Knight now because of Trump and Kaepernick.  Sorry slaves! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Exactly, you would assume that and probably be right.   So you make an assumption and wouldn't watch it because of that, but you can't understand why people on the other side of the aisle might think similar about this movie? 

Oh no, people are "attacking it" by saying the movie is bad, or say it's a faith based movie, or point out that Jimmy C is a nut!  Like with your assumptions about Michaeal Moore movie, I think reasonable assumptions can be made knowing that it a movie by a studio (Angel) who largely put out faith based movies and starring somebody who in fact speaks out about his QAnon beliefs. 

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Exactly, you would assume that and probably be right.   So you make an assumption and wouldn't watch it because of that, but you can't understand why people on the other side of the aisle might think similar about this movie? 

Oh no, people are "attacking it" by saying the movie is bad, or say it's a faith based movie, or point out that Jimmy C is a nut!  Like with your assumptions about Michaeal Moore movie, I think reasonable assumptions can be made knowing that it a movie by a studio (Angel) who largely put out faith based movies and starring somebody who in fact speaks out about his QAnon beliefs. 

The movie is being rated pretty well, it's not a faith-based movie (so keep spreading that lie) and maybe you think the star is a nut but the flash star is a rapist, plenty of sh1tty people in Hollywood.  

Again I'm just a dude. Major publications are attacking this film. And I don't understand why. 

Don't you think it's weird you're defending publications attacking a film shining a light on child trafficking? You don't stop and think for a minute that maybe something else is at play here?

• Thanks 1